How are your allergies?

How are your allergies?

Attached: Cough-20161005090509857.jpg (620x415, 48K)

Really good this year

Yes Argies are nice i liek them :^)

I don't really get allergies.

Antihistamines are bretty gud. The only negative effect is that they dry me out a bit.

nonexistent

Attached: 1554268365214.jpg (400x372, 19K)

Itching eyes and sneezing everytime i go out in the garden. Could be worse and should go away in a week or so

Used to get hayfever when I was younger, but it just somehow disappeared about 6 years ago.

Allergic to most pollen stuff, got it from my stupid subhuman mother.

Literally me in pic

controlled by Loratadine and Oxymetazoline

Attached: 0roefytc6ss11.jpg (300x577, 16K)

>they dry me out
What do you mean nigga

I mean that I feel dry. As in lack of moisture. Like when you snot dries out in your nose.

Only Genelets get Allergies.

Anyway I was 'Allergic' to Bactrum when I was an infant but it was probably just my mom overreacting, other than that, no Allergies I know if. I've never been stung by a bee, so who knows, but I doubt it.

People who have allergies are subhumans. There. I said it

Imagine actually being so genetically inferior that you actually have allergies lmao

Can anyone with med/bio knowledge explain why I got my allergies with 16? And why neither my parents nor my sisters have an allergy?

Not a scientist but I heard that people who don't get exposure to nature in childhood and live in sterile places are more likely to develop allergies.

I used to be way more sensitive to pollen. Guess my size and the fact that I lived with a fucking birch tree outside my window during my youth built made my body used to it.

I have severe neurodermatitis. Can anyone help me out? Do calcineurin inhibitors or antihistamines help?

Attached: (.png (640x760, 301K)

Eat more Milk and Dairies

>Can anyone help me out?

Try a doctor.

Well thats definitely not the case, i live and grew up on the countryside, played mostly outdoors.
My basement dwelling phase was in my teens, maybe that started it?

Why are Jews not any helpful ever

Attached: 52520779_273883996892820_2570522193549052716_n.jpg (928x798, 47K)

Why would you ask for important medical advice on 4chins of all places? talk to your doctor.

Ragweed hasn't cropped up yet. Give it a month and this steppe shithole I live in will be full of it.

>expecting free medical advice from jews

Bad, really bad