Putin is obviously competent and well-intentioned, stop spreading misinformation about our president...

Putin is obviously competent and well-intentioned, stop spreading misinformation about our president. He got elected by the mandate of Russian people and still has high popularity despite the numerous crisises caused by foreign powers during his reign. Its obvious that an incompetent man couldn't have done as much as he can while still remaining popular. And he's also obviously well-intentioned as Russia has only gotten stronger during this time. He is also no crook as he can't steal money and get away with it as I think he'd be dead in an seconds after crossing the Russian border - so many foreign powers he has angered by making Russia strong and independent compared to its past sorry state in the 90s.

The fact is, I wasn't talking about our respected leader, I was thinking about USA (incompetent but seemingly well-intentioned Trump) and Ukraine (crooks one and all). I feel pity for them for despite being populous countries they haven't found a single man who'd make half as good leader as Putin is.

Attached: file.png (660x371, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8W4yJ1KuTn8
youtube.com/watch?v=zxV_JkFq7_Y
youtu.be/jYF2tatLhm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

heh

Attached: 1560009885691.jpg (320x438, 39K)

You want another three days ban, churka?

Thank you for posting this. Putin is fucking based, he works hard and saves the white race just so that some cuck in some other thread mocks him with that soulless morph of his face with that of a monkey. This is fucking good, man. Like I appreciate what you're doing. Chadimir Putin deserves all the love he gets.

Look at him go

t. putin the manlet

I love Putin. He radiates chadness which is hard to pull off being a manlet. This makes him even more of a chad.

Based roach puttin Ivan in his place

>p*tin

Attached: 794667_original.jpg (868x372, 62K)

hahahahahaaaha

So churka are both dark, hairy and asian looking people?

Attached: 1560719156721.jpg (303x335, 90K)

>making Russia strong and independent
this made me smile, 90s russia was much more dangerous than todays i hack you with my kgb man

Yeah i rmb that i also rmb people actually still lived in your eastern european shithokes. Luckily you all got jobs as prostitutes, drugdealers and toilet cleaners in western europe now.

>gets his country sanctioned by nearly every other country on earth and ruins relations with them beyond repair
>competent

Attached: 1552555964001.png (303x335, 130K)

Attached: 1560932139548.jpg (303x335, 46K)

>The west is all the countries on earth

This but unironically

75% of global GDP

WTF

Attached: 1559944998808.jpg (607x403, 227K)

Attached: 1560659692447.jpg (900x900, 72K)

Attached: 1559946028768.png (303x335, 13K)

>Europe is not the world
cringe

go back to your glorious homeland Sergej

Attached: 1560323441361.png (489x670, 528K)

what do you gain by shaming an honest hard-working patriot in such a way?

>what do you gain by shaming an honest hard-working patriot in such a way?

Attached: 1559987274694.png (303x335, 204K)

So Jow Forums, Putin has a site and several social pages and a telephone number where you can still ask him a y question for his tomorrow's Q&A session, what do you want to know?

can i call him daddy

When is he finally going the end the Ukrainian joke?

Stories from his days at the KGB

I think he has told them in several interviews and doc movies out him. Like his East Germany service ones around the end of USSR and Berlin Wall's fall.

Neat I’ll look them up

He is evil
leave Ukraine alone

>Putin is obviously competent and well-intentioned
Ugh, user.... I have bad news for you....
youtube.com/watch?v=8W4yJ1KuTn8

what does he say ?

He says koreans are the best asians and they will make japanese people to pay reparations

what does he really say ?

Thank you for posting this. Putin is fucking based, he works hard and saves the white race just so that some cuck in some other thread mocks him with that soulless morph of his face with that of a monkey. This is fucking good, man. Like I appreciate what you're doing. Chadimir Putin deserves all the love he gets.

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=zxV_JkFq7_Y

PUTIN MUMBLES TO RUSSIAN GENOCIDE ISSUE!
youtu.be/jYF2tatLhm8

He did pretty good compared to how Gorbachov and Jelzin sold you out

Jow Forums - Russian botposting

Putin is love!
Putin is life!

Attached: 15544130087770.jpg (640x442, 39K)

Putin is fucking based. Wish we had leader like him and not the fucking Duda-Morawiecki sellout.

I am not hohol.

Attached: 4092850_original.jpg (600x720, 87K)