Why are whyte peepoo so fucking cringe?

Why are whyte peepoo so fucking cringe?

Attached: 1560942951761.jpg (640x437, 50K)

pepega forsen

Attached: A6EF883D-D309-441D-9190-68CA62372CEC.jpg (214x228, 7K)

>very funny hahaha

Attached: 1558765699072.png (726x750, 124K)

Whenever I read "white people" I always assume they're talking about Americlap whites and not Europeans, or these kinds of jokes or potshots don't make sense.

Obviously if a woman cheats on a man, he must have either not paid attention to her needs or hurt her in some way. He should be a man and take responsibility for making her cheat.

I would agree with you but the French banned paternity tests out of fear for societal collapse they are even more cucked than Americans

I guess so
do Europeans even say to themselves that they're "white"?

Well that's understandable
France is just Proto-America

We are Europeans in blood and general culture.

No we are BLACK

Not really. I cringe myself whatever I say "Sunt alb" (I am white), even if I'm joking, pointing at the way Americans are so obsessed with this.

You consider hugging gay so I doubt it

Generally not
Its usually
Region > Country > Sub-Euro Group > Euro Area(North, South, West, East) > Euro > Western > White

>in blood
Yeah, in the same way humans are blood related to chimps
>In culture
Lol no

Errr pal
Gypsies aren’t white sorry to say

forsenCD

Neither you are.

And racial census too because we are a tolerant country

Interesting that Romanian retained the Latin 'albus' instead of adopting the Germanic 'blank' (e.g., blanc, bianco, branco, blanco).

Friendly reminder that wh*tes will defend this.

Attached: image.png (737x908, 265K)

Being white has nothing to do with your country, mate. You can be 100 percent black and still call yourself a proud German

In most other situations I would disagree with you Padraig, but in this case I must say that yours is a thoroughly based and redpilled post

To be fair, you have to have a VERY high IQ to commit suicide

The punchline should have been 'can i watch?'

it seems like since 2015 minorities started to integrate

>Lithuania blocks your way

Not really. You are very, very wrong.
About three quarters of the words in Romanian are of Latin origin.

Or she is just a cunt. And if they do it once they will do it again. Gotta end the relationship.

70% in spanish but 85% in the common speech

>İmplying you are white

BASED

I wouldn't expect a non huwhite to understand the suffering that comes from the white man's burden

t. high IQ individual

You are almost right
You can be 100% black and be of German Citizenship but never be of German Nationality

but first you beat her up, then break up... her bones, fucking bitch

As if European men aren’t massive betas themselves. White men are generally pathetic. There’s a reason why 99% of cuckolds, male feminists, and depressed men are white boys.

Didn't know that there are so many Latin words in the common speech.
For us, the rest is old Dacian, slavic, Germanic and several Turkish words.

>There’s a reason why 99% of cuckolds, male feminists, and depressed men are white boys
These are all Anglo traits

This is funny coming from a scandi country, there’s a reason why Northern Europe is always made fun of

fugg no, that's an exclusively American thing
Americans couldn't tell the difference between a Swede and a Dane, between a Croat and a Serb, or between a Romanian and a Transylvanian Székely. But believe me that they can. Try convincing an Albanian and a Macedonian that they belong to the same ethnic category because they're "white Caucasians" according to Americans.

Try me bitch.
You faggots wanna go at it for the fourth time for another dose of humiliation?
3-0, lets go

honestly, most of sweden yes articles are cherry picked and intentionally over exaggerated and does not represent the swedish country side let alone the urban areas

>shitty grammar
Did a low IQ Pajeet write that?

Hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahaha

No, they lump all of us European and European descended "carcasions" (I've actually heard someone use that word) together.

It's not what Europeans say, it's what others say.
>t.created a massively autistic racial classification system that still affects the Americas
In the U.S. we learned it from the British.

you're an even lower creature than the mongrel
don't ever forget that

>the races that are dying out are suicidal
Pottery.

Attached: 1559681713321.jpg (1125x1761, 202K)

Oh no, your words made me quake in me boots
I wonder who could be behind this post?