Post some more powerful images

Post some more powerful images.

Attached: UUqzK5J.jpg (400x363, 50K)

Reminder that Katie has a PhD in Electrical Engineering from MIT. That alone is far more impressive than 99.9% of individuals on Jow Forums. There are people on this board struggling with trivial mathematics and computer science.

Attached: 1556495556467.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

Margaret Thacther killed UK's transpotation system

Bhutto ans Tansu Çiller destroyed Pakistan's and Turkey's future

PhDs are for faggots.

being "kind" is loser mentality

Not to mention most of you are from PragerU-tier universities.

>inb4 m-muh undergraduate doesn't matter
>inb4 muh public state ivey
cope.

also reminder that 80% of Harvard and MIT students voted for Hillary.

79% of Silicon Valley residents voted for Hillary
80% of students from Caltech voted for Hillary

too lazy to get the voting data but look up the data for Santa Clara, CA and Cambridge, MA

Attached: 1554959871261.png (749x750, 749K)

t. incel

t. PragerU graduate

>Female tokenism
This is why women will never be taken seriously in the sciences

moon landing never happened. soviets won the space race.

facts.

>imagine thinking Katie is a retard
her CV utterly mogs yours.

What's up with this Canuck?

Attached: 0.jpg (500x333, 66K)

>elite trust fund kiddies that have no connection to the general population think they know what's best for the country

And yet people only know who she is because she's female
Try again Chang, seek help
Tokenism is nothing more than patronizing
Its like those people back in the day that went "WOW LOOK! This NEGRO can write a book!"

this is not true and you know it
fuck off already, retard

>PhD is impressive

Attached: 1556478946715.jpg (600x444, 185K)

>This is not true
Which part?

but Ataturk is the one that killed Turkey's future

Does anybody else find it funny how Jow Forums tried to draw attention to the fact that the project director was white and then immediately backpedaled after it was revealed the guy was not only gay but roasting them on twitter

But Tanahashi you are wrong

nice historical revisionism. They joked about the fact it was all men who did the work (including asian men). The fact that anyone involved in such "science" projects is a faggot is implicit and surprises nobody.

Tokenism is good because it gives positive reinforcement to lesser peoples like women and niggers. It encourages them to become more than their shitty sub-cultures expects them to be. You are an absolute brainlet if you don't realize this.

Are you implying that Trump is what's best for your country?

the part that she is "known just for being female"

>nice historical revisionism
Why lie? Anyone can just check the archive and see you are a lying brainlet.

Attached: image.jpg (936x1306, 337K)

Of course. Are you a libtard?

>PhD is impressive
not from Russia it's not. But from MIT? Yeah it is.

Reminds me of this

Attached: 7lrii4ce3f7x.jpg (710x648, 349K)

Why are new worlders so dumb? There are hundreds of people and dozens of institutions from all over the world that participate in projects like this, only a literal retard would try to pin this on a single person.

>implying going on Moon was good
>implying a photo of a black hole is that important
While I'm not denying that women can have big brains, there are more important things that have been made. Take the Soviet satellites, Germany's rockets during the second world war and many more.
Going to the moon never helped anyone.

They aren't taken seriously because of men who aay you have to be either beautiful or smart and hate if a woman is smart because then their "smarts" won't impress them enough to have sex with them. Because men only value ex and getting it and if they run society then this is entirely their fault.

I don't think of this as tokenism.
Men constantly think they made everything in history because they forbid women from publishing under their real names, and noe they're mad thst eomen finally get credit for their work and think men will lose their role in society even though they created their roles and this problem themselves.

Also black hole is dope

School in Russia is among the most difficult in the world. Your assumption is plain wrong.

The chick on the right has also never had a wh*te boyfriend. Her fiancé is Chinese and her ex was a BVLL.

Not to shit on their efford and skill, it however seems like these projects were ultimately flushing money in the toilet. Lunokhod demonstrated pointlessness of manned space expeditions and image of x rays coming out of gas around blackhole is hardly anything importnant either. Yeah, most science is largely pointless too buzt at least it is comparetively cheap.

Remember when SJWs got angry at this soiboi? And Jow Forums defended him? Funny how it goews sometimes.

Attached: rosettashirt.jpg (540x720, 69K)

How come canadians always make the worst posts on this board? What do they put in your food?

I can assure you that it's much easier to get a physics, chemistry or math phd in usa than in Russia. I understand that your roastie like brain doesn't allow you to see anything but credentials and you ignorance prevents you from understanding modern science

He's 10Xs better than Shillery.

>Not to shit on their efford and skill, it however seems like these projects were ultimately flushing money in the toilet.
What is a sensible thing to put money in? Let the markets decide so we get more Garfield phones instead of pictures from black holes?

Attached: garfield.jpg (800x600, 82K)

No, tokenism isn't good, because it minimalizes and marginalizes people of actual worth, and reduces them down to their sex, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
These people are no longer viewed as being competent because of their individual merit, but "competent" despite their minority label.

Then why is she the only person known for this?
Is she the person that did the most work, put in the most money, put in the most effort, created the most important technology?
Why is it then that people are proping her up as "Yes look women can do things too!" instead of proping her up for her individual merit?
This was a team effort, yet people only know a single person from it because that person happened to be female.

rice

She really is. Look at all the headlines about her.

Canadians are Americans who think they are smarter than they actually are and will try to get the moral high ground.

>Then why is she the only person known for this?
well to be fair if that one pic didn't happen to become viral by chance no one would be known for this, regardless of gender

Russian feels dominated by American scientist and resorts to shitposts.
Russia will never be relevant in space again.
Deal with it.

Attached: 5656756.jpg (480x360, 15K)

T.mipt

*Unitedstatian

why do high school drop-out incels of Jow Forums get so angry at smart women?

>reduces them down to their sex, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation
When the larger culture already does this, doesn't it make sense to seek positive reinforcement through those things too? You are a faggot in the eyes of the general public so have a pride parade and really rub it in and gain acceptance and power through it.
>but "competent" despite their minority label.
Yes, being minority brings them down so we need to show that minorities can be good too. Tokenism is necessary to achieve this.

We are still relevant tho
It's more about soviet attitude towards these things than universities

>tfw Bc S in chemistry

Attached: 1525872657693.jpg (248x247, 20K)

Sort of an odd opinion coming from a Canadian, since it seems to be less the case here. Employers in Canada tend to care more about your experience than where you graduated. That's at least true in tech. Having a degree from a big university while having done zero work terms is less valuable than having a degree from a smaller university while having done one or more work terms.

Until your oil runs out
You are only good for pumping liquid flammable shit from the ground

Attached: f7ad32ba566df63ebecef458cb8392ce.jpg (630x355, 76K)

underage ban

>Is she the person that did the most work, put in the most money, put in the most effort, created the most important technology?
as far as i'm aware yes, right?
>Why is it then that people are proping her up as "Yes look women can do things too!" instead of proping her up for her individual merit?
that's not what's happening at all, you are the one who thinks that that is happening

I mean, I'm sure she is a brilliant engineer but those images make it seem like she did all the work herself on behalf of her team, which is disrespectful to even the other women on the team.

Wait? "We" were in/on an black hole? What did I miss?

American ignorance combined with European arrogance? Terrifying.

Attached: hitler-man-is-refusing-to-stand-with-the-facists-that-have-taken-over-germany.jpg (735x622, 138K)

Mipt is pretty cool ngl, but didn't the ussr also champion women's rights?

>smarter people know what's best
Yeah, sounds about right.

loads of gaping, it was border scat

Equal rights. Women didn't get special treatment

What is your point? How will you explain the 20%, 21%, 20%?

It's almost like... correlation... does not... equal... can't remember how that goes. But imagine if there was some kind of confounding factor, or indeed many of them. Wouldn't that be flash?

IDK, for that money we could get high resolution structures of dozens of proteins and one, maybe two might prove a good target for attack on some pest or something.

You just described Trumpito bro, except he didn't get an advanced degree from MIT and neither did you.

Maybe not to someone with one, but they're certainly more impressive than most people without one. You do have a PhD from a top 10 university though, right?

Good thing anyone can see the team's CVs and see they all have been published more than this thread's posters combined.

Attached: putyput2.jpg (964x829, 92K)

Ok
And?

I think in STEM it's not that bad, you can't easily fake a PHD

OK and where's your CV/Degree/Business?

You can't "fake" one but you can get all sorts of support and special treatment that they wouldn't bother with for the overwhelming majority of students (those with light skin and no vagina), such that your outcomes do not reflect your actual merit. This is true all the way down to the baccalaureate level, of course.

t. father is a senior academic in a STEM field, brother is a current PhD candidate in another STEM field, I myself did an undergraduate degree in yet another STEM field, know a whole lot of other people, etc..

>outcomes do not reflect your actual merit

This is universal though, meritocracy's biggest problem is that it isn't very true, how many potentially groundbreaking research projects have been underfunded due to long term requirements in place of those that output quick results for profits?

Yes but does it help her make nice sandwiches?

HA!
Go to an academic institution for once instead of listening to your boomer dad and incel bro. Yeah people might be more "woke", but the power dynamics at play and the amount of grumpy old white men still rustled about Bell Labs being cucked is astonishing. I only worked with electrical engineering PhDs and Professors during undergrad, and even then I saw the favoritism and discrimination women and minorities had to deal with on a regular basis.

this, also anybody who thinks the image would've been shared if it wouldn't depict a token minority is delusional. It's all about we wuzzing and shit.

>Oh look. im the only one did something important

Attached: IPFrK7A.jpg (500x356, 34K)

>just a reminder, there's not two of you- internet you and real you. there is just one real you. which means if you're not kind on the internet, you're not kind

Attached: 1559390192084s.jpg (138x250, 3K)

Fucking why do they do this

Excuse me nigger but what is the entirety of Western history and Big Man cults of personality if not exactly what you described?
>OMFG ALL THESE ASTRONOMERS/CHEMISTS/BIOLOGISTS WERE SO FUCKING BASED AND DID IT ALL ON THEIR OWN. A GOOD WHITE BOI JUST LIKE MEEEEEE :)))))
>No they DEFINITELY didn't have any help or female researchers to steal from we're honorable and chivalrous just like those OTHER sick ass white boi knights! :DDDD
>One(1) woman gets press/exposure
>WTF BROOSSSSS HOW COULD THIS HAPPPEN????? DDDDDD:

Attached: 2569859537_a4968eec6b.jpg (500x357, 64K)

tbqh sjw got triggered owing to his shirt which is an retarded reason imo. So pol got a point here.

I'm talking about a combination of "hard" stuff like government or institutional policies (hiring, supervision, etc.) and "soft" stuff like where resources and attention go, external affirmative action funding, etc..

I should clarify that I hear about this stuff as a matter-of-fact, not as complaints. I'm the one complaining.

Also
t. has a research degree in a non-STEM field

The discrimination at elite institutions is all in favour of everyone who isn't White or a man (or maybe East Asian in the US).

It curdles her amniotic fluid and turns her eggs to dust.

But there are still plenty of white people in these institutions

Attached: 1560324993846.jpg (1000x636, 133K)

Yeeaah I kind of get your point, but my impression is that most historical breakthroughs in science, pre-20th century, were usually undertaken by a few 'isolated' scientists. Isolated in the sense that they didnt work in a working group or team and only corresponded via mail with other scientists. And apart from a few cases, breakthroughs are credited correctly to the guy who discovered them. On the other hand, that gal worked in a huge team. She did her part in supporting the mission, and as such she's a suitable role model for girls, sure. HOWEVER, claiming she _alone_ brought us to the moon is pure we wuzzery and historical revisionism.

>individuals on Jow Forums
Im a multividual

Is affirmative action a thing in uk?

Weird how there are still so many white men in the institutions then. You can cry all you like about some darkie getting a scholarship/fellowship you wanted, but the reality is you still have every opportunity to do just as well as them.

Rangeban america & leafland when

there were no facsists in germany those are national communists

huh???

Yeah I think we can both agree scientific reporting today makes even more egregious wrongful attributions to one person as a way to sell a story. I agree we shouldn't revise history to make things simpler and more appealing to audiences, but we know that the reason Jow Forums gets this butthurt to this day over this lady isn't because of their diehard ethics. It's because they feel small and passed on by a woman. Simple as

>but the reality is you still have every opportunity to do just as well as them.
Are you actually a retarded person?

Attached: 1560786615811.png (382x349, 138K)

Based crystallography BULL

Things can get worse and worse and there will still be "plenty". It's not the point. The wrong sorts of people getting things is bad for the university, bad for the country, bad for those who miss out, and ultimately, often bad for those who get unfairly advanced.

Not posting from there but yes, absolutely.

It turns out that I was not well-suited to a career in academia, so it's not anything to do with me personally. Why don't you engage with the issue instead of trying to insult people?

Yes, I think envy plays a role in the butthurt about this image, but I think also it goes deeper than that, in the context of affirmative action. A lot of people, including myself, dont agree with the notion that you can reverse a history of unfair treatment of women by simply treating white dudes unfair nowadays, e.g. by quotas, preferred hire of woman etc... Images like these, and how they are paraded around in social media, strike a nerve there as the transition from 'look women can be smart too' (good role model) to 'look we don't need no white males' is continuous.

Cope: the post

Impeachment any day now right?

dilate