Germans pay rent for their grandparent's graves or the state takes them out and burns the bodies

>Germans pay rent for their grandparent's graves or the state takes them out and burns the bodies

Attached: laf face.png (327x316, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swp.de/suedwesten/landkreise/lk-heidenheim/was-passiert-mit-dem-grab_-wenn-die-letzte-ruhe-endet_-17037969.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong with that. We do the same here in Czech republic.

same here. except the bones are not burned afaik but stashed in some common bone hole.

wtf

It's the same in Spain. Burying you dead can get expensive.

>Under German law, families lease grave sites for a specific period of time, usually from 15 to 30 years. And, if a family is unable or unavailable to renew the lease, the grave’s contents are removed and the grave site reverts to state ownership and may be reused, German cemetery officials said.
Jesus fucking Christ, Germany.

dude we dont even have enough space for the living to house, how do you think we have enough space for the death?

It's the one part of the Napoleonico Code no country in Western Europe has changed.

Like, do you Just bury family in the commieblock's courtyard or something in N.Macedonia?

Based, graveyards are retarded, just donate whatever organs can be used and burn the rest.

>Listening to some spic's "code" from 200 years ago
Absolute state of Western NPCrope

what's the point of even paying for a burial if it isn't permanent? if i were e*ropean i'd rather just be cremated

How the hell is it done in Yugoslavia? Do you chop up the bodies to feed stray dogs?

This explains a lot about German evil. Restless spirits want vengeance on the living.

It's the exact same everywhere in the US you fucknugget

How else would it even work, seriously?
Are you allowed to burry your dead in your garden or what?
Also how would and graveyard work that does not re-use graves? I mean every year like 1 million people are dying here. Imagine graveyards growing 1 million graves a year...

Attached: elb_000392d0.jpg (1000x666, 234K)

he was a great man

No it isn't. I've only ever heard of exhumation of graves in cities like New York or Charleston. In less urban areas, if you purchase a grave plot, it's yours in perpetuity

>Europeans can't even conceive of the possibility of living in a country where the gubmint doesn't dig up corpses and burn them

yikes

In my city's cemetery there are hundred-year old graves that have fallen into disrepair to the point where you can't even see who's buried there. They probably haven't had any living relatives for decades.

What if you're a jew? Bet they have too much white guilt to expropriate Jews and burn them

>he's proud to live in a flyover wasteland

>why yes, I'd rather have 90% of the land covered by graves than using it. How could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Cant you just bury multiple people in the same hole?

It used to be a common horror plot that someone would build a house on land that had been a burial ground for Native Americans, so the house would become haunted.

All your houses are haunted.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Usa almost twice the size for half the People
Its almost like your proud of being retardedly wasteful

Attached: tapICdy.jpg (1200x868, 285K)

I think it's nice. Every month I would at least think to visit my mother's grave, even if I never did go.

Everyone should have two trees planted when they're born, and when they die these should be cut down and used for their pyre

Attached: 1486661026918.png (800x800, 206K)

>Move aside, citizen, your house is too big, we need to tear it down to build a commieblock
>Stop crying, citizen, grandpappy's body is already ten days old it's time to dig it up and burn it, other people have bodies they need to bury too, verstehen sie?

G*rmoids are insects

Attached: file-20180118-158550-1f7l04x.png (1000x1033, 733K)

I have to pay 400 chf a year because my shoulder doesn't work :( soon it will be 3% of my income. Stupid army

Nobody ever builds a house on where graves used to be and unlike in USrael we ARE the natives.

You have to pay forever?

How is your income so low in Switzerland?

>I have to pay 400 chf a year because my shoulder doesn't work

Will they burn you if you stop paying?

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 60K)

Those kind of graves exist in Europe too, retard. Have you ever Heard of "Monumentary cemeteries"?

You can (that's what most large non-scattered families do), but if the family moved away or goes exinct and nobody even remotely famous Is in there, there's no point in preserving It like that.

Especially when, again, you don't have huge tracts of otherwise-useless land.

Newsflash: Germany doesn't span an entire empty continent worth of land.

Also, pretty sure that New York and Philadelphia cemeteries do It too.

They found our secret guys ABORT THE THREAD

its so fucking expensive too. My mom already told me she wants to get cremated but my grandparents are definetly getting buried

IIRC its until I'm 34
Thats minimum I still don't work.
Well if you don't pay your taxes you get arrested after a while. But I suppose they'd send me to the daily prison which is a joke

You can bury them for free in your village graveyard, why woul you bury someone in a city graveyard? That's how I can find my ancestors from 300 years ago

Even our smallest village rarely have graves older than 200 years. After a while you'll be forgotten anyway

move to america then. there are millions of germans here for the same reason. europe may be a million times better and you have tons of history but you have no space. why live if you can't die properly. and imagine a 100 years from now. fucking hell

Graves are shit. You should have your corpse hauled out to the middle of nowhere so that nature can reclaim you.

you are probably some slav or turk

>After a while you'll be forgotten anyway
that's depressing. years of shit posting and then nothing.

this. We should bring back towers of silence

There are graves way older than 200 years, just Europeans figured out how to put tombstones with names back then

So everyone gets paid at least 13k for nothing? Or is that for a disability?

Post hand, nigger tranny

there are 350 million people and they happily live all over the country you fucking memeing idiot.

Well you can console yourself by thinking we are at the start of the era of computers. This last centuries are also the first to be filmed. If humanity survives they'll study this period even in a million years. If Jow Forums is still there we will be legends kek

Based and greenpilled.

Attached: tmg-facebook_social.jpg (670x440, 123K)

jebem ti orhan

I have to pay 400$ because I have no income. If I find a job I'll pay more the 4% of what I make in a year. It's a tax I have to pay because I can't serve in the army

>burial
it's a literal hole in a wall

Attached: 1223032405393_loculi-cimitero.jpg (510x383, 46K)

Based and ecopilled.

No burial is permanent. We had all space we wanted in 1000AD but then population grew and so we started reusing the graves. The same will happen everywhere sooner or later. In a thousands years nobody will fight for your grave

only find an article about this in german
swp.de/suedwesten/landkreise/lk-heidenheim/was-passiert-mit-dem-grab_-wenn-die-letzte-ruhe-endet_-17037969.html
but this happens if nobody is there to pay for the grave
>But what happens after a grave dissolution? "Then people have to take care of the clearance themselves," says Imerese. The gravestone, the foundation of the gravestone, the enclosure, the planting must be removed. "It must be a flat surface, can be sown again in the." The cost of the resolution must be borne by itself. It is possible to prematurely destroy a grave too. "If nobody is there to care for the grave, it can be resolved no more than two years before the scheduled rest period," says Imerese.

>The grave is thus cleared superficially. The graves are not picked out. That is, the mortal remains remain in the earth. Bones are only salvaged and then buried if they are found in earthworks, so Undertaker Helmut Pusch from Königsbronn.

Cremation actually accounts for two thirds of burials in Germany.

Also burial site leases in various German cities range from 40 bucks to 140 bucks a year for an urne and 50 bucks to 180 bucks a year for a coffin. Probably cheaper in smaller towns.

My dead body can be used as a sex doll for all I care desu

dead children would have a pathetically small pyre that doesn't burn properly, that would just be depressing for everyone involved

>What's the point of buying a plot of land if you have to pay taxes on it to keep it?

too many mexicans desu

Well yes, but nobody fights to keep them unless your famous.

We tried that but got a lot of stick for it

>imagine a 100 years from now. fucking hell
normally we chlorinate the gene pool every few years but Nato/UN/EU/USA has fucked that up for quite a while now

Graveyard on Montjuic, Barcelona
each black square is a chamber that can hold a single person or an entire family of 5

Attached: 201809XX.jpg (1328x747, 309K)

>black square
*hole in the wall

the graveyard is massive and has roads and public transport going through it

Wow europe is strange, my local cemetary has graves from the 1800s and I'm sure there's ones around the country much older

>Newsflash: Germany doesn't span an entire empty continent worth of land.

I don't understand, why not just build cemetaries in or outside the city? It's not like we have 100 mile stretches of graves, my elders are like a 10 minute drive away