Would you share your pizza with an italian girl?

would you share your pizza with an italian girl?

Attached: ik3oDwIYc27EN8FmB55XgtTvvpH.jpg (1000x1500, 125K)

no

no

no.

no?

no

Sure, if she pays for her part.

Well, if she accepts to taste my pizza, I would...
But I'm still a noob, so it wouldn't taste that well.

Probably i'm so sissy fuck that i'd share my pizza with anyone who'd ask about that. Probably this person is really hungry if he asks about my pizza, i'd think.

>i'm so sissy
Post boibutt.

I don't really like pizza but i'd have some other italian food sure
Like some seafood pasta or something

fatties

yes and after that id share my benis with a italian girl

No, she's probably really anal about what goes on a pizza

Based jew.

I'd taste it user ;) can't correct without tasting.
You know who I am lol

no i paid for that you thot

Btw user, I would share a pizza with anyone if that person share his. I mean, I'm not eating half a pizza only

looks like a finn

fuck of satanist pedo

burn in hell forever piece of shit

I know. How are you?
Not doing much today, only some shitpost.

I did once, never again! Pineapples on pizza's are delicious btw

bitch hell the fuck yes

marry me haha

I'm studying for summer exams! Be here during breaks. What do you do, are you a student/worker?

Yeah sure.

Good luck with your exams!
Student at the moment, enjoying the summer break. Fooling around with some guitars.

I mean, only if I have more than I can eat by myself (please note my flag). Otherwise she can get her own like I did.

Italians normally don't eat half a pizza. I mean some do but I don't trust them, unless they have health reasons. Though I often like to take two different (or three) and half share those.
What do you study, if I can?

>Though I often like to take two different (or three) and half share those.
Yeah I like doing this too.

In my experience tbqh mericans eat less than expected
t. Eaten with several Americans

I dont share food, I hate when people try to take my food

fuck off

Still in high school.. Next year I have exams for graduation (Bacalaureat) and college, I want to study mechanical engineering.
There are different departments for each Romanian high school, mine is mostly based on Math and Computer Science.

>Still in high school
JANNY

Attached: 1556473363102.png (353x334, 127K)

You young! Yeah we do have high school separated by main sobject too

It's funny how in many countries high school ends by 18, but here you might turn 19 by the time you finish. I know I will.
Also seeing students going to school in their cars....
What do you study, may I ask?

Yeah I finished as 19yo too, school finishes by summer and I was born the winter ahead. I'm doing an MA in eastern archaeology. Univ here is 3+2 years, just started the +2
(Yes I'm a granny)

I love you granny

Well, good luck, again!

Maybe you could just conversate too instead of being this creepy Swed?
Thanks, good luck you too with the end of your /sci/ high school! And good guitarring around

Thanks!
It's really not as /sci/ as it might sound, a lot of the things we're doing are basic. As in really basic.
There was in the past a Physics and Math department, but it's no longer available. Huge mistake they've made, it would have been a lot better for me.
How's archaeology?

Hugg, that's bad.. happens here too, they just cut hours allover. Though scientific high schools here are often good, and even I (did arts high school) had some three hour maths, two of physics and three of bio/chem/astr a week.
It's cool, probably not in every city, universities really change depending on the city especially for humanities, being specialized in certain topics. Mine is very practical and professors are active and propositive, i changed city after the first three years and I'm being happy with it. Archaeology is a very science polluted humanity sobj, that's what I like about it. We deal with geology, bio, chem, physics, i.t., statistics etc. Also, it's often open air :)

nice blog sis

Same in here. "Teoretical" high schools, highly based on science, are held in high regard by basically everyone. Nevertheless, I would change many things if I could. There's too much time wasted barely doing anything, as the schedule is quite long.
Sounds nice, especially the open air part.

Thanks user, what did you pick in the high school?
That's a classic.. your fault wanting to work at school, right

Liceo Classico

That's right.
Usually, when I'm at home, I can do a lot more work, as I can work in y way, without respecting a time table. I have several books at home, also I can get more and study.Being self taught is really cool.

the more the merrier i suppose but she is buying sides