Why women cant find good men?

Why is it so that 40 to 50 year old career women who are childless, because they had to concentrate on their career for the last 20-30 years, no suddenly have trouble of finding a man in their life? Where did all good men go?

Attached: mature.jpg (646x762, 113K)

A woman is worth nothing after she's 35. It doesn't matter how much money she has.

Attached: 1506081619435.png (316x246, 59K)

itt incels

The chances for a rich tall good-looking man in his 50s to settle for a 50 year old woman are the same as some top-model 22 year old woman to settle for a poor manlet.

can tell all 4 of them binge drink

lmao

thats /thread

i wouldnt mind a milfy sugar mommy.

>mommy
more like granny
They're all over a decade past their expiration date
These women can't grasp that men, at least the ones they would deem "worthy", don't give a shit how much money a woman makes. It's kind of sad.

>Where did all good men go?
define "good" men
The "providers" all got married 20-30 years ago.
The handsome ones can get younger women.
the ugly incels either despise them or want their creepy doujin fetishes fulfilled. Not to mention that they probably wouldnt qualify as "good" men.

Attached: 1399719956475.jpg (768x820, 185K)

I’m sure there’s plenty of good men who make less than them. But spending half your life raising your income limits your prospects since women never ever look downward.

none of them are capable of bearing children, enough said

Cope roastie

Women choosing career instead of family and children are stupid whores, that's why they can't find 'other halves'.

They're literally female incels, that's why.

youre right both have their standard on top of their level

>men, at least the ones they would deem "worthy", don't give a shit how much money a woman makes.
This.
Also
>spending half your life raising your income limits your prospects since women never ever look downward
This.

>sassy
>good thing

There are men who already have children from previous marriages
But it's probably not what these women are looking for

It's funny.
I know of woman that acted like this when they were in high school, now they're 28-40.
Give it 10 years they'll be bitching just like these non grandmas.

Die for your cult of feminism ladies, fish bike etc.

To be honest, I've seen middle-aged men (around their 50s) with grown children, usually widowers or divorced, who get together with middle-aged women. They probably want the companionship they had in their previous marriages and that's alright.
The issue here is these women in OP are looking for something like top 1% men in that age bracket. Good luck with that.

Those aren't good men, according to women.

many do this, no one wants to live his last years on this earth alone

and none of them have a $1 million + net worth so what was the point of that career? Just thoting around wasting money?

Women only date up while men are okay with dating down. That’s the fundamental difference.

dialate

>Where have all the good men gone
They didn't get the job because affirmative action gave it to you, so now they don't give a shit about providing for you bitches

Attached: 1558143284756.png (334x346, 127K)

this
they think it's attractive as in men thinking being a meathead is manly and therefore attractive

I think they need boys not men.
They usually are mentally compromised (have a hard time with their emotions).
Men would not have patience for mental dramas but boys think it's all part of the job

>virgin incels: experts on human coupling

There are a lot of people here who had relationships, user. Not everyone is a teenage virgin here.

I dont think it's hard to imagine that they've set their expectations too high relative to their age and that's why they fail at dating
even a retarded incel could see that

>sassy women
because of their natural lack of wit, sassy women are always fucking annoying

>they think it's attractive as in men thinking being a meathead is manly and therefore attractive

Most women know better but it still makes our pussy wet you can't change a biological urge.

t. roastie

Attached: 1560671467809.jpg (640x541, 84K)

* if she does not have children

you are attracted to them not because they are meatheads but because they are attractive

Thats why

Attached: 1560735635512.png (1500x1000, 2.29M)

yup, meat head with an ugly face wouldnt work

They're in denial that after 40 they're done for. No matter how hot or desirable they were in their '20s, even the "unworthy" men they wouldn't give a chance back in the day, are far more valuable than them now at 40.

So they have to settle for something far, far worse than what they already considered "unworthy" in their youth. Or just die alone.

wh*te women only prefer to breed with the canine BVLL

Attached: 1559430055983.webm (640x800, 2.31M)

I read the article and it's all women who found out that men their age are either "unattractive" or dating younger women. A dating coach advised one of them to date 63 year olds kek
they were just complaining about men being fat and NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YAS QWEEN I-ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!
this is some neckbeard level projecting lmao

Not even actual BVLLS can compete against the canine BVLL.

Attached: v3289.webm (480x360, 809K)

>who measure up to their dating expectations

Spotted the problem

If your merch isn’t selling, lower the price

what about the handsome incels that got their chances ruined by SJWs?

Attached: race realist.jpg (480x640, 40K)

* bingo *

Fpbp

Bingo.

Also, they are denial that younger women are completely beating them the fuck out!

These women are all very attractive (right is the least so but still good looking) so I suspect that they have other issues.

lol
cow nigga got throatfucked

They aren't ugly but I wouldn't say they are attractive in the sense of wanting to date them. A woman's best asset is her youth and these broads clearly look old

I'm 40 myself so even the older ones in the pic don't look old to me. They just look like bourgeois cunts. I never wanted kids though.

>40
lol get a life you freak

I’d date an old lady but that’s probably because I’m fucked in the head

I'm here forever, just like the rest of you faggots.

give me ur money

they look good but they also look like the type that would be very demanding and judgemental. If i was 45 and have to date women my age I would pick someone based on their personality rather than their income/status/looks. we're gonna get ugly af in 10 years anyway so who cares, might as well be someone who doesnt make me puke each time she opens her mouth

>handsome incels

Attached: Markus.png (169x298, 120K)

Ah classic Jow Forums science strikes again

nice downvote posts

I still think a lot of women are hot and fuckable up through their 70's but still, your post is based.

>"Good men"
>"Solvent women"
>"Measure up"

These 3 act as very clear key words to what the article is really saying. These women are high income and their idea of a good man is one who is also high income. They don't actually care about if the guy is caring, affectionate, capable, faithful. They just want a guy who exceeds their income level.

Men who are rich like that don't need to settle for psycho spinsters looking to inflate their bank accounts with another extra 0.

you are not a woman LARPing incel

>fuckable up through their 70's
you underestimate the power of the anglo gene

>aging career women

Apart from the age factor, I can hardly think of anything less attractive.

Based leaf.

Dubs make a good point.

If she was really thinking ahead, why didn't she leave instructions about who would care for the dogs beyond their next meal?

I think she looks kinda cute.

the birth control meme is true though, i broke up with my ex because she was emotionally dead, she took waay to many pills because she was really scared of getting pregnant
it was really exhausting and frustrating to be with her

>t. Roastie