What happens here?

what happens here?

Attached: CeauIuy.png (1113x719, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUy-rVEWbX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha hi! must be around afternoon there!!

The rich mans Mallorca.

>Ponta Delgada
Looks peng

Attached: Sao-Miguel-ponta-delgada-e1543408188703-1000x500.jpg (1000x500, 111K)

balconing

tourism
you never heard about tenerife? canary islands?

He's Polish

>canary islands
>not filled with british working class

Nah that's in the Baléares.

Really?
Here plebs go to Mallorca/Lloret, plebs with family to Italy/Croatia. Mostly (upper) middleclass goes to Tenerife/Lanzarote.

Good weather, at least in the canary islands
Also good humouristic music
youtube.com/watch?v=lUy-rVEWbX4

Attached: canariastemperatura.jpg (981x721, 238K)

In the canari islands there are hotels and beaches, scandinavians and brits who go there on holiday. Most of the places there are for older people and families honestly.

Then there is a quite poor population, if you go outside the tourist area you'll be approached by whores (who are mostly niggers from mainland africa), and there are lots of brothels there.

>if you go outside the tourist area you'll be approached by whores (who are mostly niggers from mainland africa), and there are lots of brothels there.
So what are the tariffs ?

>Azores
Like 9 islands tiny islands that are way farther apart then people think,with atlantic weather (ie:its 27C sunny then it randomly rains for 2mins) pretty wierd luso accent, top tier food

There is also outstanding nature too kino for fat and red northeners.

No one really knows.

And bizarro archeological sites.

Attached: pyramides-madalena-pico-acores.jpg (849x537, 219K)

Volcanos do that
I would recomend madeira Over azores tho

Tenerife is the ideal place to live. Thanks to the volcano(es) you have the widest fan of micro-climates to choose from within a few minutes drive. Good and cheap food. Venezuelan whores. Moroccan drugs. Cigars. Nice places to visit. Lower taxes.

Attached: Den-Norske-Skolen-Gran-Canaria-Spania.jpg (667x500, 76K)

People communicate through whistling

>Volcanos do that
lol what ? Volcanoes don't stack stones in clean layers. Also it's rather recent, some say the first settlers did it to clear the fields.

inbreeding and autism

Bananas

Not much

In Ponto Delgada right now desu

>Phoneposting gives me a UK flag

Fug

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-204200_Maps.jpg (1080x1211, 293K)

With great power comes great responsibility.

Our islands are known for temperatures around 20 all year. They also have lots of rain.

Post pics

Perfect climate for agriculture. Where are all those delicious vegetables and fruits Alberto ?

Cloudy weather last two days. Today is sunny though

Attached: 20190618_174618.jpg (4032x1960, 2.44M)

A girl I know from Las Palmas studied in Germany and now works in Berlin.

They come from my region. Ribatejo.

I remember talking with a qt Jow Forums girl from las palmas. Ghosted me after a while

Brythonic BVLLS return the population to native, British are native to canaries.

Nelson lost his arm there

not much, cheap tobacco I guess.

Attached: la-palma-i.jpg (968x681, 115K)

Native Canarians were exiled Roman empire Berbers who in the span of 1500 years regressed to the stone age and forgot how to even make a fucking wheel or a canoe.

Attached: 1560815254712.jpg (228x221, 11K)

nafri clay

It's fictional island for Portugal and Spain to gain extra colonial range so they could get colonization institution in dumb map painting game

>Cringe

we wuz celtic and shit

Attached: 5347.jpg (640x327, 46K)

In Azores, American airforce, american nukes, volcanoes and beautiful nature and landscapes. In Canárias, british tourists.