Are white women really like this ?

Are white women really like this ?

Attached: 신기해.png (439x124, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slashdot.org/story/19/04/27/0435219/10-of-twitter-users-create-80-of-the-tweets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some of them really are

She/he/it definitely browses Jow Forums.

>i-it's not like I wanted to have sex with you anyway BAKA

Their just jealous that hypergamy is so easy for foreign women. Their jealous that someone could want an ideal that doesn't reflect what she is.

They are like this

Attached: 1506081619435.png (316x246, 59K)

Spending just a couple of minutes on twitter and Instagram will make you hate white women. They’re all lying sluts that hate white men.
>inb4 b-b-but social media doesn’t represent the real world, you can’t generalize the entire demographic!
It’s a given that everybody uses social media nowadays, all white women have twitter and Instagram

10% of twitter users create 80% of the tweets
Source: slashdot.org/story/19/04/27/0435219/10-of-twitter-users-create-80-of-the-tweets

It's a very small but vocal minority, the sad part is that they are so fucking visible and that every fucking company from video game studios to nestle tries to cater to them because muh public relaysiuuuuuuns :((((((
Fucking cancerous whores

Hating wh*Te "men" is called being sane

Attached: image.png (489x771, 115K)

I'm anything but that, why are you implying?

Give me 1001 reasons to get white women.

Attached: BF176F89-0536-409D-A4A2-0DA0D59B608D.jpg (732x1024, 77K)

cope
people still have to retweet and like the tweets to make them popular

t. spends 5+ hours a day on instagram and 2 hours talking about astrology

but white women are so popular in Asia...

I thought it was exagerating but now I wonder. I went drinking with a white girl exchange student and she was saying a guy she saw in a bar was beautiful (even she has a boyfriend). She said it so much so i said why dont you talk to him she said its humiliating for a girl to ask first. I was shock cause even korean girl who are shy ask first sometimes. she was very boring...lol

A white American girl called me racist for saying “reverse racism” was stupid and it’s still racism.

Yeah, they're all bitter

i can not come up with one!

Maybe you're just stupid on account of the lower intellect characteristic of your race, and you just couldn't understand the perfect logic behind her reasoning. Just saying.

>but white women are so popular in Asia...
And I bet that some Asian women absolutely despise interracial couples.

no they really don't care lol

Right because it’s just losers with Asian women

Which is why they feel the need to seeth on social media

What's up with all the incel threads today

Summer break is happening so all the high schoolers are off during euro hours

Maybe they should use this time to find a gf instead

a fucking LEAF

90 percent chance it’s r/asian masculinity

Or a pajeetcel

Actually I have experience with this.. even though they are in Asia to chase Asian woman, they'd take a pretty white girl in a heartbeat. Because they're really just after any woman, and thought the language barrier and exoticness would help. And it usually doesn't, they hust find the same kind of girl they would back home but can't communicate well.

I was surrounded by this in university.
In any case I don't care about this, when I say I hate sexpats I mean the pedophiles going to brothels which isn't much of a thing in East Asia. In fact many of the sexpats are East Asian men in Southeast Asia anyway.

the roastie menace will have to be culled

Attached: 8c7f97880b05077165b55dfaa031be43c94f3d9793a3523aae9d525918f8653a.png (756x350, 99K)

I’m a white woman, and I don’t understand your question.

I won’t go into the problematic WMAF relationship dynamics, but I have noticed some of the white men Asian women go are very...not attractive. Like I understand boot chasers because they’re fit and masculine and serving their country , so they must be somewhat of a decent person, but I don’t understand why Asian women would reject the Asian equivalent (fit attractive Asian males who are somewhat of a decent person) for ugly white boys.

she's right you know

> I’m a white women

Sure you are, I’ve been here long enough to see this larp before

Attached: 6D93C2AE-AE47-4F04-9809-2CF72703BA13.jpg (750x415, 127K)

the meme is about WHITE men

>LARP
>r/aznidentity

Why does everyone on Jow Forums always think I'm a LARP??? White women exist on the internet. I also don't have a reddit. Do you really think that the white men Asian women go after are attractive? Pic related.

Attached: men.jpg (1280x1280, 282K)

Ya if it wasn’t obvious before it is now that your an asian guy

Small
Asian
Penis

Attached: 1549755594954.jpg (760x430, 160K)

I DON'T FUCKING CAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

Attached: -_-.jpg (480x360, 26K)

I am neither Asian nor a guy.

white women are such cancer desu

No white whore would ever post on Jow Forums. They would hate it. Reddit, Facebook, and twitter are their speed

>problematic WMAF relationship
why do you white roasties seeth so hard at this? noticed it since i’ve been dating an asian girl for the last year

>no white whore would ever post on Jow Forums
I wouldn't know because I'm not a whore. I'm a virgin

Now you're taking it too far.
TITS OR GTFO sweetie

This but unironically

seething roasties

I don’t seethe at WMAF relationships but I don’t really understand them for the most part. I don’t even blame white men for going after Asian women because so many white women are so terrible, but there are so many attractive Asian guys who get treated like shit.

The men probably despise them but don't think the women hate the inflow of rich white dudes

tik tok goes the baby clock
get a baby in that belly

>women
>white

I need a sexy Asian daddy first

Yeah this is a formulaic shitpost, good call.

>they're a problem
>i don't seethe
ya you do
>Asian guys who get treated like shit.
sounds like you think people should be entitled to other people, thats pretty insane
especially if you think not getting pussy from a certain girl equates to "treated like shit".
Asian guys aren't pathetic but your image of then is.

why are white women so hard to get, im a manlet brown boi but i've never been with a wh*Toid girl before, non-whites are so easy to get

is it true that wh*Te girls only like tall men?

What the fuck do you want them to do? They can't get laid in the US so they move somewhere else to get laid. Do you expect them to jerk off into a sock for the rest of their lives? Being unattractive by your standards means their relationship is "problematic"? They're just guys trying to get some pussy. If a 3/10 woman locked down an 8/10 you'd be in celebration. I've seen tons of guys who are good looking with no luck for women and the moment they get a girl(even if it's a western girl with a western man) all the chicks would put down the guy and call him ugly. Ex: Dillon Danis was just in a vlog with his instasloot gf. All the comments were saying that she's "settling" for Dillon even though Dillon is a great looking guy with good fashion not being a 9/10 isn't enough for them

you need to find the mentally ill ones like

Ever stopped to think that many white women have become so insufferable that now average looking and even highly attractive white men are going for them? Sure there's the typical bald and fat middle aged white guy with a cute young goldigger you see but that's changing.

Meanwhile you cows think you deserve a 6 figure earning chad even when you're no longer young and pretty, and that we actually give a shit about your career. Assuming this isn't a larp and you're not some butthurt chang.

As far as white women are concerned most men are ugly. Theyre nosy spoiled leeches and hate seeing men they would reject content and happy.

That's why they seeth so hard when an "ugly" guy gets anything above a 5/10. The reality is that most the guy in question isn't ugly at all it's just that they don't see guys like him shown by Hollywood so they assume he's ugly.

>white woman
>not a whore
At least make the bait believable next time. No group of women is as stutty as whites and no one takes as much pride in being a whore as white women. There’s a reason why 99% of people during those slut walks are whites

its funny because Im about 7/10 and I have a very hard time getting any girl in Canada but in Asia I can get a new white canadian girl each night if I really wanted. Women "discovering themselves" or finding "hidden gems" are the easiest.

spread your legs, release your genitalia