>GDP
309.2 billion USD

Argentina
>population
44.27 million
>GDP
637.6 billion USD

Explain yourselves, conguitos.

Attached: Flag-Pins-Colombia-Argentina.jpg (400x320, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_class
timeshighereducation.com/student/best-universities/best-universities-latin-america
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muh geeyde pee

And that Argentina is supposedly in crisis

Y eso que Argentina supuestamente está en crisis.

Is Argentina still that high? The Peso literally went down in freefall in the last 6 months. Also Argentina is almost 3 times the size of Colombia and was far richer for most of the XIX and XX centuries. You can't reverse that in out of the blue

european population vs mestizo-negroid ethno sta

It probably won't last long

What an awful post

Oe, escribeme es castellano que no cacho el ingles. Estoy a puro gogle traductor

Gdp doesn't count income due to drugs

By 2050 maybe. A long way to go tho

Attached: IMG_20190619_095102_531.jpg (597x778, 143K)

That's something that always amazes me about Argentina - they have a crisis every decade, they go bankrupt, sometimes they have street riots yet still they're the richest and most developed South American country, the most stable one every South American would move to if he had a chance.

Argentina is basically the UK of South America - the old money thats lost most of his wealth but retained a good image and attractiveness so everyone wants to have him as his friend.

I think that's Chile, user. Argentine comes second.

Argentina on average is not really that much more European than Colombia. However, we do have far more blacks, and the places where they live (Cauca, Choco, pacífica coast in general) tend to be very poor, creating huge inequality and fucking up the country average badly. Ki da like the northeast fucks up Brazil or the American South fucks up the average for the US

Why is Argentina so underpopulated?

>I think that's Chile, user

Not really, Chile might have the higher GDP per capita but Argentinians are wealthier on average. Chile has a small group of extremely rich people but lower and middle class are poorer than their Argentinian counterparts.

Open your eyes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_class

t. Nahuel

>Chile has a small group of extremely rich people but lower and middle class are poorer than their Argentinian counterparts.
Not really true, Chile is more unqual but Argentina also has a shitton of inequality. Also 50% inflation which is absolutely terrible if you're poor.

There are studies on thatas well. It's estimated that the underground economy amounts to 3% of our Gdp. Most of Colombia's Gdp consist of oil and carbon exports. Last month we were the second largest supplier of oil to the US behind Saudi Arabia

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult

>Chile 23,812
>Argentina 3,176

this is some bullshit and you know it

Meanwhile...... in a place called "real life"

Attached: IMG_20190615_092155_629.jpg (720x672, 121K)

Even in 100 years Buenos Aires will be considered the capital of South America and most touristy place on the continent.

Attached: IMG_20190619_100817_359.jpg (720x296, 56K)

The most important city in South America is Sao Paulo. The 3 largest interconnectivity hubs in Latin America and the 3 busiest airports in Latin America are Mexico City, Sao Paulo and Bogota. Buenos Aires is a global city as well, but not for that is more or less important than others

Everyone in the world knows Buenos, the Paris of South America. Bogota is a no name for most of people.

timeshighereducation.com/student/best-universities/best-universities-latin-america

Top 150 Latin American Universities in 2019.

- 30 of them are in Chile
- 25 of them are in Brazil
- 22 of them are in Colombia

The remaining ones are spread among 9 other countries

Argentina does not have the best universities but they have the best students

I asked my 18yo sister what the capital of Argentina is, she said Buenos Aires. I asked about the capital of Colombia - she said Paraguay.

you've summoned the congo sperg

Attached: 1548339011931.jpg (699x749, 116K)

You are an argieboo, I get it. Nothing wrong with that. I'm only presenting you with facts and I also said that Buenos Aires is a global city.

Bogota is the landlocked capital of the 3rd most populated Latin American country, home to a vibrant cosmopolitan scene. You should check out more about it to make a more informed judgement

Nostalgic memories from BR jokes about foreigners thinking our capital is Buenos Aires.

Chile scored higher in the latest PISA test. Argentina splits their student in 2: Buenos Aires and rest of the country. If they were taken into account together their average would be even lower

No you didnt. And if true that just shows ignorance on her part, why would you be proud of that?

Bogota is too hot and dangerous. Colombia is turning into Venezuela 2

>No you didnt. And if true that just shows ignorance on her part, why would you be proud of that?

it proves how irrelevant Colombia is internationally. And if anything, more people know Medellin than Bogota because of Escobar.

Stop

Bogotá average temperature: 14°C
Buenos Aires average temperature: 18.5°C

I don't even live in Bogotá, but don't you get tired of getting btfo?

Colombia is the literal polar opposite of Venezuela. No wonder 2 million refugees have made their way over here, 600k to Peru, 400k to Chile.

Historically we've never had a left wing government, meanwhile Argentina has their same inflation problem and population demanding gibs . Here, you'll be damned to get a gib from the governemnt

it's too hot in the winter

>Here, you'll be damned to get a gib from the governemnt

yeah, it's definitely better if a bunch of oligarchs take all the money for themselves instead of giving it out to the people

Bro please stop. As an eastern European your knowledge about Latin America is extremely limited and it shows in every of your posts. Your idea of Latin America comes literally from Netflix

Bogota has no seasons though, its much warmer than buenos aires during the southern hemisphere winter and autumn

Bogotá is in the fucking mountains and near the Equator, the temperature is constant. Buenos Aires has massive swings of heat and cold throughout the years.

We dont have winter. The temperature remains constant thought the year in all cities. That a selling point and the one of the main reasons (besides cost of living ) why tons of American and Canadian boomers retire in Ecuador, Panama, Colombia, Mexico, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic

>Buenos Aires has massive swings of heat and cold throughout the years.

just like any other city in Europe

Buenos is just a European city down under, it has little in common with actual South America

> is extremely limited

Real knowledge does not matter, what matters it what you can make the tourists believe in so they come to your country.

>We dont have winter.

obviously I meant the winter period in Buenos, like said

>this reddit spacing
fuck off newfag

y para que se esfuerzan tanto por pelear y ver quíen la tiene mas larga??? y encima lo hacen en INGLÉS??? Al americano y europeo les interesan tanto estas peleas/comparaciones sudacas tanto como a nosotros nos puede importar la pelea/comparación entre Suecia e Alemania (incluídos los latinoides con proxi online europeo)

Attached: 256.png (680x661, 184K)

I'm actually quite interested, keep it like it is

>Buenos is just a European city down under, it has little in common with actual South America

Eastern European maybe, which isn't much of an accomplishment

Tienes razon

Las platicas sobre Europa la mayoría del tiempo tienen sentido pero cada vez que pelean los de Latinoamerica es para saber quién es menor mierda

Buenos looks like Paris in the centre.

Eastern Europe is a completely different thing

>como a nosotros nos puede importar la pelea/comparación entre Suecia e Alemania
A mi me interesa

Attached: 1530172378708.jpg (279x334, 9K)

>Argentina on average is not really that much more European than Colombia.
What do you mean by this? What do you consider European in Colombia?
Because I see Argentina and its people more European in food, admixture, behavior, habits, sport (no baseball there), architecture, and even climate.

>Buenos looks like Paris in the centre.
Looks like athens and non tourist barcelona elsewhere though, its not very pretty for European standards

You are aware that is because of the tropics, aren't you? By that measure all of North Africa and South Africa are European places "down under" just because they experience seasonality just like Europe.

Así es amigo, así es.

Basado

> just because they experience seasonality just like Europe.

not 'just because', it's also many different reasons, like mentioned

And Athens looks like a third world city like Porto Alegre.

Yeah that's what I'm saying, it looks better on the street level though, just like buenos aires

The admixture part specifically. The difference on average is like 10%. Also, we are less native American but more African. And lastly. The European immigrants to Argentina are way more recent and from a wider array of countries, meanwhile most of the European immigrants in Colombia, if not the only ones were the worst kind from Spain, criminals and illiterate peasants. By the XVIII century of the Colombian population was born in Spain. They mixed with the locals for sure, meanwhile due to the different timelines they have stayed more unmixed in Argentina, but the place is actually mixed Latin American nowadays. The vast majority of Argentinians can pass as local in Colombia and the vast majority of non afrocolombians can pass as local in Argentina

48% of the population*

i fail to see how it is substantially different from Paris

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.06.19-17-59-10.jpg (1586x757, 1.33M)

>its not very pretty for European standards

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.06.19-18-00-40.jpg (1553x762, 1.17M)

That's called cherrypicking
Avenida Paulista in São Paulo isn't that different from New York city, but the rest of the city...my lord, what a shithole.

Let me show you
This is paris

Attached: main_900.jpg (900x529, 153K)

Los brasileños no entienden castellano, intenta escribir en inglés

This is buenos aires
Sure it looks much better at street level but you can see how different the architecture and city planning is

Attached: dae-90006674.jpg (885x700, 227K)

Eu entendo, só não consigo escrever em espanhol por falta de pratica e costume.

Plus Argentina is much more comfy with beautiful nature while colombia is just jungle with favelas role playing cities

and this is Paris too, your point?

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.06.19-18-05-26.jpg (1586x767, 1.07M)

Same here. Literally the best part of some cities can pay as Miami or Boston due to brick use. It's totally cherricpicking since the average joe obviously doesn't live in such places

>mfw non trillion usd economies feel superior to another non trillion usd economies
argentina and colombian dubs both suck ass equally, venezuela at least gave us a kino spongebob dub

Attached: 1557774823882.jpg (326x312, 37K)

The difference is that one is poorer than the other, thus have more shitty neighborhoods

Here is a similar angle
You see how paris is almost homogenously neoclassic in architecture with la defence standing out in the back
Buenos aires has neoclassic styles mixed up with brutalist appartments and the height and style of buildings varies wildly even in the same block
And what? you're cherrypicking, I'm literally showing you the majority of both cities in my pictures

Attached: D145_74_649_1200.jpg (1200x800, 238K)

Buenos is even more interesting than Paris then, thanks for the info

This is the richest neighborhood in Buenos Aires (recoleta)

Go look the population of the main cities in both countries and then come back to me. Besides Buenos Aires, Argentina is composed of a couple small cities, while our population is much more evenly distributed. Even then, our capital has about the same population of your whole country in its metro area. Also comfiness is totally subjective, I, for one, would feel in a constant state of anxiety knowing that rent will go up by 40% next year and I might get laid off tomorrow

Attached: 3-1024x768 (1).jpg (1024x768, 314K)

Dale, si escribes en portugués se entiende perfecto también

This is the richest district of paris (16th)
But yeah , buenos aires is like paris lmao
You're retarded

Attached: vue-nord-depuis-le-sommet-de-la-tour-eiffel-a-la-recherche-vers-le-16eme-arrondissement-de-paris-fra (1300x956, 309K)

looks like a cemetery

Ok, but this corroborates the fact that Argentina is more European.
I'm less convinced by the statement that an argentinian might pass as a local in Colombia. I have dark hairs and pale skin and in Argentina I could pass as a local just as in France, Spain or Italy, but in Caracas lot of people considered me as a "catire".
Actually people with major European admixture told me that I could pass as a local, while people of modest background could easily spot me, and they actually represent the majority of Venezuela.
And to be honest, Caracas and the rest of Venezuela is much less European than Argentina (which makes it more interesting tho) and the pictures I saw of Colombian cities made me think that they're quite similar (with bigger historic downtowns in Colombia that it true).
I understand that Colombia and Venezuela has a lot of differencies and Venezuela tend to be more Afro, broadly speaking. But it is still the most similar country.
So I'm quite doubtful about this statement.

Focus on the shitty appartments on the back m8 :)

>this natural yoghurt gave me diarrhea
how do I cope with this

Attached: i648gmqsk74y.png (645x1260, 440K)

the cemetery is better tb h

You may not be lactose intolerant per se, you can become tolerant or intolerant depending on how much lactose you consume, if you take a huge ammount at once and you usually don't you may shit yourself but that doesn't mean you cannot build up a tolerance if you eat it regularily, its not always genetic specially if you are not east asian.
That be 200€ if you don't have a carte vitale

eat white rice and parsley like a true whiteoid

Attached: depositphotos_70981641-stock-photo-rice-with-parsley-on-plate.jpg (1023x682, 55K)

They're all the same

...on an American level. Architecture heterogeneity with modern buildings isn't a proof of interesting spots in a city - most of the time it's the opposite.
Tbh Buenos Aires looks more like a Spanish city in its architecture, urbanization and even shops.

Like I said here The dense appartement neighborhoods look like barcelona on street level, there is a couple of streets in buenos aires that look exactly as paris but they are not many and in general parisian-like architecture is isolated by more prevalent architectural styles.
It is actually a pretty beautiful city on street level,but its not paris and looks like ass from above and from a high balcony though

>parisian-like architecture
When it's not spoiled as a 48 floors skyscraper.

Attached: 27454518014_2c3074cbc8.jpg (333x499, 70K)

That's how libertarian paris would look like :^)
Puerto Madero is abstract performance art for rich people disregard it

Attached: puerto-madero-1.jpg (1399x817, 862K)

In Colombia, but also in EVERY SINGLE, Latin American country even a Norwegian can pass as local granted that he isn't significantly taller than the average person. About 1.72m and Max (1.80m) here. In Latin America these kinds of things are ruled, not by looks, but by your demeanor and accent. Honestly the only peoples who I'd confidently say that won't pass as local are really dark indians, abos and Asians with noticeably slanted eyes.

What Venezuelans call catire, we call "mono", it just means Rubio. But people with blond, dirty blond hair that is, here and even light eyes are not too uncommon in the middle and higher classes. You can even find the occasional poor blond boy living in poverty, but it's less common. In small town Colombia is not uncommon either depending on the region. The takeaway is just dont be too tall or excessively pasty white. The average southern European across Latin America could pass easily in the better off classes, and a good chunk of Frenchies could as well. What gives them away is that sometimes they have grey or blue eyes which aren't that common in Latam

>A mi me interesa

Te acusas solo argentino, eres muy evidente. Apología en solitario?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 34K)

M8, there are two french posters here

Attached: mogolico.jpg (504x323, 57K)

>venezuela at least gave us a kino spongebob dub
Los argentinos también hacen buenos doblajes. Mira Pinocho.

>Argentina
>GDP
>637.6 billion USD

lol no, it's probably half of it because of ARS devaluation.

quítese el procsi, argensimio.