I suffer in the first world

>I suffer in the first world
Nigga. I live on fucking 340 euros a month and I'm having an absolute blast. Man the fuck up.

Attached: 1545160806385.jpg (1080x1097, 90K)

get a job nigga

I already have a job and that's how much it pays.

How do you feel about NEETbux in Western Europe being higher than your working salary?

only poor people care about money

This. Real second world sufferings.

there's no way a european country is that poor, that wouldnt even be illegal. I make 4-5 times that on NEETbux. If that were real then I have to say that Bulgarians are absolute fucking subhuman niggers incapable of civilization

>that wouldnt even be illegal
that wouldnt even be legal*

Fucking envious obviously.

yea but bulgaria is a lot less expensive than your subhuman snownigger shithole, which makes their pay probably even more decent than yours

No it doesn't, ask the bulgarian if he can eat meat or fish everyday

Not true
t. different finn who came back from Varna yesterday

>meat or fish everyday
If I skimped on the quality and got mystery meat-tier meat sure, I can eat meat every day.
Fish, no.

So what?
He has to worry about money.
He has to live in filth.
He has to worry about crime.
He has to work in order to survive.

I HAVE TO DO NOTHING AT ALL!
I can be a complete retard, a maniac, a pedo, a nazi, an unemployed uneducated drug addict for my entire life and I will get EVERYTHING for free! For FREE! All of it! Things that are luxury to this bulgarian peasant are every day things for me if I so please! And I dont need to be good at anything! I can be retarded! I can be a cripple! I can be ugly! I can be whatever in the world and I will still get your fucking dream life for FREE!!! YOU THIRDIE SHITBRAIN... You idiots... You don't even understand that the First World NEET is equal to a Third World King.
Our pets eat better than thirdies!!

I can eat fish everyday but I'll spend a fortune t bh

You are aware that in France people live in cities and that in cities you pay 500€ a month for 16 square meters?
The goverment knows that you'd be rich with french NEETBux in third world countries, that's why it's very controlled, it's FORBIDDEN to earn neetbux and live outside France.

At least a Bulgarian can talk to another person without having to stand 10 meters away from them

You don't sound like a happy person dude.

other people are not necessary

whatever, at least i can eat what i want and play vidya and watch anime in peace

God DAMN that pic makes me so horny. Do girls in your cunt really look like that ? How do you suffer

Attached: d2476ec22224e75f48e968b4a8b3ca57855486f5dcf690299f7e7a7ba6555083_1.jpg (320x383, 17K)

That's from your cunt la. Her name is Dasha

I'm not trying to meme you, but what kind of life is that? If you're getting those NEETBUX and have no necessity to work and contribute, at the very least you could contribute to yourself. Write a book, learn a skill, develop something. Are you ok with dissapearing from the world and not making it at least slightly better?

that's because rent in bulgaria is like 50 euros for a decent house

WTF is going on with fish? I am poor and I can afford to eat trout every day if I choose to. It is not even expensive, 1 kg of trout goes for like 150 Kč. I devour tuna can every day. Since when is fucking fish luxury?

But how the hell can a country function if its people do nothing their whole life?

Most of them do something or would if they could. He is a parasite.

no shit

>mystery meat-tier meat sure
stop lying, you are a college educated gentleman and a scholar.
Who else in non anglo Europe knows the expression "mystery meat" ?

yes im ok with that lol

by being civilized

And how was it?

how to get 340 eur?

The hell are you talking about?

Here the salary of 1.5-2usd/hr makes you middle class (outside of Minsk).

Pane...měli byste něco vědět o """tuňáku""" z konzervy

>money is everything

>tuňákovec

Looks almost the same, tastes the same.

bruh if you make that much NEETbread, why aren't you chilling at some beach somewhere?

t. man with money

>living on the equivalent of 600 USD a month
>spend most of it on alcohol and drugs anyway

Attached: 1557235706112.png (750x744, 453K)

nejíš ty náhodou paštiku a uzeniny k snídani ? (poorfag)

it is.

Well you are from switzerland you can do anything you want

I live on $270
$125 rent
$35 cigs
$70 food
$20 beer
$5.5 internet
$10-15 a month for soap and things like toothpaste

Attached: herro.jpg (300x310, 39K)

>lives in russia
>pays rent
who are you trying to lie to?

Dasha Nekrasova?

>that picture

Attached: 1560446242140.png (1111x597, 974K)

What do you mean?

based communism left us all with several apartments

Yeah, I have like 13 or 14 of them. Didn't even count 2bh.

Money isn't everything buddy. Get yourself a good girlfriend, take her to some nice vacation, and have children. That's what life is about.

He must've meant utility bill, although that's pretty expensive unless he lives with like a family of 5 in a 3 room apartment, in which case he wouldn't be making mere $270.

I bet he already does all this, nordoids have it so easy man

Money ain't everything

>gf
>Jow Forums

I made a survey on /fr/ and 1/3 of the posters had a gf, 2/3 have or already had a gf in the past and only 1/3 had never ever

imagine if his mom is making him pay for his room in Cherkizovo
aagahahahah

Did you explicitly said "gf"? There are many faggots on this websites and its known that for gays it's much easier to fuck

funny we made a survey on /balk/ and 73% said that they are virgins

>he must've meant utility bill
No
>although that's pretty expensive
How is that expensive? I rent a fucking 1 room 20sqm apartment from my friend's uncle

gypsy

so it is true, his mom is making him pay for his own room
oh man, i fucking beat her to shit and forced her to transfer the ownership of all property after my dad died. should have done the same.

Attached: 1508667619176.png (393x395, 221K)

>How is that expensive?
~8k roubles for a monthly utility bill is pretty expensive. Our household of 3 averages at about 5k (St. Peters btw).

In /norgetråden/ most of them either have or have had previously too.

My utility bill is always around 2k per month, I don't use things much.
I just pay 8k a month, 2k of which is kommunalka.

In /norgetråden/ most of them either are or have previously been the gf*

We have a girl there so for her it might be so.

There are 8 billion people on this planet. For every job I apply to 200 people are in the line to apply as well. The world doesn't need me.

why? with 300 eur in bulgaria you'll probably live much much better than with 500 neetbucks in france/germany/italy or whatever

don't think so no, also you need to add 250€ of housing assistance to our 540€ NEETbux

>I live on fucking 340 euros a month and I'm having an absolute blast.
Nice. That wouldn't even cover my rent, though.

>250€ of housing assistance

With 250 eur in most italian cities you'll get a very small, shared, student-tier apartment

Really? Wew lad, you'd be looking at around 250€ equivalent for the same thing in an Australian city, per week.

Don't you also have much higher salaries though? A factory worker here earns about 1.5k eur per month

I live with my parents. I get 477€ neetbucks per month. I have no future.

t. Dilma Rousseff

How old are you?

What if he's ugly tho.
Gays care about looks as much as women, if not more.

Lol this

Attached: FB_IMG_1560963982548.jpg (1242x1203, 96K)

tits are where?

Attached: bbb.jpg (403x389, 19K)

Change your job.

no gf, though...

26yo

reminder that this girl literally cucks her bf with a black midget named roscoe

I wish I were making this up

Everything in your country costs 1000 times less and you are still 99% native population.

Only way to live like that in this country is to be so far away from civilization it isn't even worth it or to choose a seedy neighborhood of a second-rate city.

No to fucking both.

>99% native population.
Woah fucking kek

Is that dasha

I suffer in the industrial world

Attached: ted4.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

>99%
good joke

dasha is one of the cringiest people alive

I'm also 26 and was in your situation last year, I had no degree and found a job and an appartment, I'm still unhappy but not suicidal now

Just go out there and do something bro, anything, even doing drugs is better than staying home playing vidyas

>salary is 600 Euros
>rent is 175 Euros
>water, electricity, phone, subway pass and Internet around 75 Euros
>food 150 Euros
>left with 200 Euros
I do suffer.

Attached: 5WXwu8j.jpg (1908x2464, 278K)

stfu autist

>Everything in your country costs 1000 times less
Food prices in supermarkets are exactly the same (if not higher) than in Germany. Computers, washing machines, cars, basically all those things are the same (if not higher) than in Germany.
The only thing that is cheaper here is real estate, and not by much.

>salary is 400 eu
>water, electricity and internet is 40 eu
>food is 200 eu
>rest on alchochol
I fucking love this country
What else does a man need?

>no rent
>What else does a man need?
To not live with his parents?

>rent
ultimate cuck
buy a fucking apartment you dumb fag

If you're happy making a month's pay over the course of a year, good for you, happiness is what really matters user.

>I make
>NEETbux

Attached: 1545502930143.jpg (910x719, 75K)

>muh money
I havent worked in years and and I still havent ran out of money and I got no help from relatives or friends. Just learn to live from the system loopholes