/old world master race/

general for the master race (old worlders). Only people that were part of the world a thousand years ago are welcome. new worlders (newfags) are not welcome in this thread.
Meaning only people from pic related are welcome here. New spawns fuck off.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 5.19.16 PM.png (730x974, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabula_Rogeriana
youtu.be/XBwsStesJV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for afrika

Hello we are part of Asia and close to siberia

What map is that?

Is Newfoundland and Labrador old or new world? Vikangz had colonies there.

My ancestors were in fact, in the old world a thousand years ago

Attached: 1541384602762.gif (128x128, 10K)

"the book of pleasant journeys into faraway lands" from 1138

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabula_Rogeriana

Hello frens

Does Subsaharan Africa count as old world? It has been isolated for most of its history.

either way I'm in this thread now

It has to be said that the new world probably had a high civ in the pre ice age epoch 12k+ years ago

Attached: IMG_2763.jpg (1600x1284, 452K)

objectively speaking the only high civ in history is mexico

Well there is some lost ancient high technology masonery in some mexican sites. Look at Brian foresters channel on yt, its a fucking goldmine..

Hello frens. One of the greatest civilizations of the Old World reporting in.

west africa was connected via the trans-saharan trade and east africa was connected via the indian ocean trade. So west and east africa are old world.

hi frens. Which part of the old world are you from?

tell me about it

new world because it was't legitimate connected to the old world before the 16th century.

Very cool, thanks

>connected to the old world before the 16th century
we're in by 3 years, don't you even think of moving those goalposts again homeboy

Attached: Map-1497-Cabot.jpg (575x294, 145K)

stay in your huts loincloths. this is an old world master race general. you're not the type of guys to be on the map homebois.

Attached: 1544263330632.png (478x456, 407K)

My ancestors :)

Ya ali, donyaye mosen behtarin ast.

afghan user?

Na, just a dutch iranboo :^) Great country with lovely people, culture and history. Shame about it's international diplomatic status which is really just a result of realpolitik reeeee

Attached: thinking.jpg (1920x1440, 960K)

based.
reeeeeeee stop the sanctions no war with iran

I just realized Norway is not on the map, which is weird (unless «Lukaga» is supposed to be it, but it really looks like the south of Sweden).
Just 28 years prior to this map’s creation Sigurd the Crusader and his army chilled for a long time with Roger II and the Norman bros at Palermo. Roger loved them and recognized them as kinsmen. I realize he probably had nothing to do with the map’s creation, but it still feels disappointing to see no Norway on a Norman map.
N-now I’ll excuse myself and go hang out with the new worlders;_;

Attached: D2AD6F2A-0288-419A-88D1-1A3D5B238D4F.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Hello brother, my ancestors are from Africa, the old old world.

yeah get the fuck out of here n*w worlder

you too

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 9.35.39 PM.png (958x912, 905K)

Your ancestors are from the Guinea coast, which is New World.
How did you post the same pic twice?

ok fellow old world frens. how do we stop new worlders from coming over and starting wars in the old world?

Attached: 180606093823-us-iran-flags-full-169.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

We get europe to actually stand up to the US. No wait they're too gay to do that.
We get the old world that is under threat to unite with what normally would be local rivals against an exterior threat that might one day threaten those rivals. Oh wait...
We suck the fuck up to china.

by not having them be exactly the same pic. I posted the pic the first time and then screenshoted it. When I screenshoted it I left a very unnoticeable and small margin out. Jow Forums thinks it's a different pic.

nothing will *probably* happen, we worry when the US starts bringing in hospital and supply ships: then we know war will erupt soon.

>Guinea coast
west african coast right? nah senpai that's old world. Because the fulanis had some wars there. And the fulanis were part of the saharan trade and part of the Songhai empire. Which makes them old world.

tragic

I feel like there is a high chance if a war happening. And if Trump is re-elected. It' gonna go up to a 90% chance of war.

i doubt it, iran is going to be harder than iraq, and america will have likely even lesser allies going in

The Fulanis are far from the Guinea coast(blue).

Attached: West_Africa_1839_Mitchell_map_-_Kong.jpg (1020x680, 206K)

agdASS

Hi

Hello there, fren:)

youtu.be/XBwsStesJV8

New world will not "come over"
US will fund iraq and kickoff Iran vs Iraq 2: electric boogaloo

no. people believed there was a sea south of the sahara

Have you people hear about ancient Finnish empires

You underestimate the power of Bolton and Pompeo whose madman visions are fueled by the MEK cult.