>Chicanos: proud Aztec warriors
>Mexicucks: ashamed of their aztec heritage, use indio as insult

>Chicano: sells drugs to gringos for a living
>Mexicuck: peasant

>Chicano: bronze skin
>Mexicuck: shit colored skin

>Average chicano IQ 95
>Average mexican IQ 88

Attached: 1554632829126.png (759x699, 505K)

>Chicano fights back against the corrupt cops, and wont let cartels into his hood
>Mexiniggers just get their head chopped off
Are they even trying down there??? ahahah

Chicanos have an identity crisis, Mexicans don't.

>Chicano: In prison or border concentration camp
>Mexicuck: Comfy at home with their family and friend, free from drug use

That's funny. Chicanos come from the lowest Mexico. They go to California to live off welfere because they can't make money here.

I'd rather be the guy with the hat

umm sweety, it's Mexibeaners that are getting sent back. lol They always cry too, like man (chicano) up lolol

>free from drug use
ahahahahahahahahahah, great one

They should use you chicanos in a case study. This racial stuff is really rotting your brains.

KYS AMERIGIBLO
CHI and Mexicans are one and the same, stop trying to separate us.

CHI

>Average chicano height: 5'7"

Attached: 1560951732032.jpg (496x1622, 116K)

>that chicano who has to make his self-aggrandizing threads during european prime time hours so he doesn't get bullied by mexicans and white americans
bit pathetic

>proud Aztec warriors
>shits on mexicans for having brown skin,something they got from the natives

Both are subhuman garbage that should be genocided

>left: legal migrant that most US people hate because "they took our jobs"
>right: undocumented immigrant white women love to become single mothers by
Soon.

>Beaner getting assblasted
Yikes, cope more AHAHAHAHA

Now this is the patrician tier answer

>chicano IQ 95
This seems too high

CHI

Anything below 105 is nigger tier.

lmao look at this incel

Chicanos strike me as an 85 IQ people

Hey whiteboy.
Chicanos are elite, they keep American customers happy. Funny post gringo.

>chicanos think 95 IQ is high
Kek no wonder americans hate you subhumans

lmao look at thith thpic

There is functionally little difference between a 80iq and 95iq, both will get head aches when they ponder anything larger than themselves.

eh, I would rather hang out with the one in the left

only because the beaner will call you white instead of brown, huh?

No because the left one looks a normal dude and one of the right has nigger tatoos

Both of you speak espanol. Would you drink tequila or cerveza with the left one?

Chicanos are the worst fucking posters. Get deported nigger.

Can't wait to the day when chicanos get whipped out from earth, anyway the average Mexican is whiter than the average Chicano whether you like it or not since the average chi comes from the poor states of the country with the most representative amerindian DNA

>Whipped
AHAHAHAHAH, the only brownies getting whipped are Mexicunts before getting their head chopped off.

>ay foo what the fuck you saying about my familia from Mexico? Shit vato we gonna jump your ass for talking shit ese

Attached: D9C1F1F1-8A88-4433-ABAB-33C558B54C88.jpg (602x403, 44K)

>Eyyy y u tripping gringo, all my dog did was lick your dumbass, he dont bite, now stop crying puto or i'll shoot you

>actually falling for this bait
Why are Mexicans so fucking stupid? OP isn’t Mexican-American, he’s Guatemalan.
Go back to Guatemala, you ugly Central American. You’re not allowed anywhere north of southern Chiapas.

>cadillac same color as the damn horchata

Based

Attached: 1548213054716.png (401x935, 692K)

I know that it's bait and that OP is a centraca, despite that there are more people replying, if you look carefully there are more flags that aren't mexican

We're making fun of both of you, you're both sub humans

>not well connected to my Mexican heritage
>not cool enough to be a cholo and get easy pussy
life as a CHI is suffering

Have fun getting replaced

t. Centraca

¿Si se dan cuenta que siempre es alguien con una banderita estadounidense que hace estos hilos?
Los gringos solo conocen a Latinoamérica por el lente de México y la cultura mexicana, muchos estados del suroeste estadounidense eran de México, México domina las noticias en EEUU mientras los demás países latinoamericanos se quedan en la periferia y en la irrelevancia, la gran mayoría de los latinos en EEUU son mexicanos, etcétera. Por esto y más, los demás latinos en este país le tienen mucha envidia a México y a los mexicanos que viven aquí. En este mismo board ahí por lo menos un guatemalteco, un hondureño, y un puertorriqueño que dicen odiar a México. Es muy fácil para cualquiera de ellos hacer este tipo de hilo. No tiene sentido que lo haga un chicano porque los chicanos no tiene razón para odiar a México. Al contrario, aman al país del que vinieron sus padres y intentan mantener a sus tradiciones vivas a pesar de lo difícil que sea viviendo en un país como este donde la presión para asimilarse es tremendamente fuerte. No caigan por el bait, los mexicanos en EEUU son la herramienta diplomática más poderosa que tiene México en el país más fuerte del mundo, no hay porque destruir ese vínculo.
p.d. No s.oy chicano, nací en Guadalajara y nada mas tengo aquí 5 años.

mexicans are better kys chicano scum

Lo malo es que la mayoría de los posters mexicanos son casuales, y no sé dan cuenta que estos threads se crean todos los días por la misma persona

>Chicanos have an identity crisis, Mexicans don't.

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

Es frustrante, pero que hace uno más que intentar educar. Los chicanos son buena onda, son poquitos los que caen mal.

>use Indio as an insult

Can confirm. One of my mexican coworkers had classic injun features and I used that word once and he literally gasped

>OP is a centraca
Nah im just a regular chi

Seething mexiniggers LMAO