Why are Euros so obsessed with us?

Why are Euros so obsessed with us?

Attached: america.jpg (400x376, 23K)

Case in point:

Attached: balotelli.jpg (460x276, 31K)

Because America is the best place to live.

I just got back from England and they are such fucking cucks in that country:
>extremely high income tax
>then they get hit AGAIN with another 19% VAT
>then they have all kinds of "extra taxes" like congestion taxes in central london or fucking tv license taxes.

Or you can go to Germany where you have some asshole breathing down your neck if you leave your car running or wash your car on a sunday or some shit.

I prefer Australia where I have no free speech.

I have not been to Australia since I was pretty young, but I have heard from other aussies that the cities are unbearably full of Asians. That's a problem in a lot of places really. I mean in London it's all fucking foreigners buying everything up, makes the prices skyrocket. Spain same thing, people buying vacation homes are pricing them out.

We have that problem in America also but America is so big you it's not as concentrated. I mean avoid NY, LA and San Francisco. Pretty much everywhere else is inexpensive comparatively.

And people miss the TAXES. I mean euros get absolutely FUCKED in taxes. They talk about how they have comparable rents and stuff but that's after they get raped in income tax and then everything they buy except some food and essentials is hit with a ~20% VAT. So you pay 40% tax.. and then on the 60% remaining you can spend, you can lob off another 20%, and then get nickel and dimed the rest of the way with extras.

lmao no Euros in this thread because they couldn't insult their way out of proof

Notice how across all nationalities agree that mutts are subhuman but only mutts praise muttlands

Fuck off muttsie

>waaahh london is expensive
god forbid you brainlets ever visit a different part of the country

Attached: 1553803776566.png (371x361, 34K)

Because we aint you

4th or 5th thread like this I've seen today. Clearly you are obsessed with us.

Inferiority complex.

Portuguese aren't allowed to speak when Huezil is their only contribution to the world

My main work is in Stratford area.

Yes outside of London is cheaper, but you are still getting over taxed. And for what?! Then the """FREE""" education is laughable too. It's not free, as soon as you get a reasonable job you get a bill for it. You are getting raped with tax and STILL get those bills. England is full of a bunch of liars and you guys soak it up.

The best thing you can do is balkanize, tell London to fuck off and make them Signapore you can be the outerlands with a different set of rules.

>his country didn't invent the plane
How will muttsies ever recover

Attached: 1560278802268.png (282x424, 50K)

Attached: yikes.jpg (771x3520, 563K)

You guys are stoopid and its amusing, thats all

>He actually counts them
German autism at its finest AHAHAHHA

I don't even know what you're doing ITT. At least Euros are civilized

notice how the non americans have zero arguments while the other user is nailing them. sad

>make a thread
>people post
>"owies i dont like people posting ;-;;;;"
See, you just proved my point poopyhead

Attached: 1560423691915.png (686x798, 66K)

Sorry

>Gets beans thrown at him when he passes through Mexico
Cope more brown man. LOLOL

>what is the archive?

Attached: 1522297715260.png (633x758, 132K)

no problem bro

What on Earth are you talking about? You can post whatever you want, but it's a fact that Latin America has done nothing productive in the world

Stop sending your cousins here

>Actually searching for it
German autism, is really true! AHAHAHAH

HAHAHSV DID U GUYS SEE THAY ZOMG HZHDHSH HE SAID BROWN AND BEANS CAUSE WE EAT BEANS AND MEXICO COPE AND DILATE HAHSHA XDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 1528978631850.png (417x348, 17K)

>gets called out for being a moron
>haha no u!
You're not only obsessed but also retarded

Ill send whatever tf i want :^), in fact, im omw there in about 1 hour lole what are you gonna do fatty?

>OUch!! Stop throwing beans at us!!! we iz human to-ouch my eyes!! No dont take my wife and make her a sex slave!!
AHAHAHAH

>Polish sucking kraut dick
I was starting to feel sorry that Krauts killed 30% of your people, but not anymore. Please kill more Polish sub humans Nancey! lol

yikes, shut the fuck up

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Cringe.

because your country is a living meme its funny to talk about and mutts aleays get pissed

Is that it? Lol fucking lame

>holy shit the w*ouch* the wetbacks are throwing cacti at u*ay* mu bum fuck how can they even throw this far u*ouch*

He's not even making good arguments of why America is better than Germany though. Germany sucks because you guys hate your neighbors. Everyone is Germany is super jealous of everyone else and what they have. Yes that is everywhere, but in no place else have I seen it as bad as Germany. You guys also rat on eachother, calling the cops because of some kid on a "scooter" going through a neighborhood what you see as too fast. Your autobahns are construction zones, the green people have ruined the cities, the speed cameras are everywhere and a complete bullshit scam, there are rules on EVERYTHING. Never seen so many rules in my life. What a miserable fucking shithole to live in, and that's before you let the hordes in.

nobody even talked about which country is better, fatty

>No stop, dont give us beans!! WTF we want pizza!!
You guys are man babies ahahah

>Oh no please stop raining fire on us!! Not all Germans are monsters!! Ahhhhh

Attached: German tears.jpg (780x597, 122K)

This thread is about why you are obsessed with us because America is the best place to live. That implies better than Germany. Speaking of fat, you have some fat fucks in your country too now. What is going on with that? Every time I'm there I feel like I'm anorexic or something.

>Why are Euros so obsessed with us?

Anybody been here long enough to remember when this board wasn't?

Germans are such apologist pussies that you can't even publish a book about the nazis with a swastika on it because it's illegal.

Too many European normal fags coming from R*ddit

Yeah give us burgers at least baka

I would say you're embarrassing yourself and your country but it's impossible to sink lower than a shithole like Guatemala

>Because America is the best place to live.

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

Attached: germany america.png (470x425, 105K)

All of those are non-issues. I can use 10 times more electricity and it will still be cheaper than kraut land.

Cope more Ahmed, we are comfy here with that 33.87 more money

TOPKEK at having to use some stupid website with uncomformed stats for your arguement - you even saved it on your computer just for this sort of circumstance since you have no argument! SAD!

anyways:
>only nigs go to jail
>unemployement is at record lows, like 2%. It's so easy to get a job now it's amazing.
>murder is just niggers murdering niggers, not relevant
>yeah we know you have your stupid bridge days and barely work, but your GDP reflects that
>yep and I pay way less tax
>who cares about using oil? gas is like 2.30/gal or something right now, I don't even know the price it is so cheap and irrelevant.
>in germany you have to use private healthcare to get decent care, you aren't fooling me
>aids is for niggers and fags, not relevant
>don't care about electricity, it's cheap as fuck
>don't care about class divide, I'm doing great and don't care about poor niggers that are too lazy to work. if they want to do better get a job. it's better than having some commie system like you have where you get punished for making money.
>again a nigger problem not relevant to my life
>again a nigger problem bringing down the averages, not relevant

Im doing great baby

Shit thread

dude, in one thread somebody showed the sources for all that bullshit, it's mostly wrong, he knows that but will post in every thread about americans anyways

on point.

>Dude stop making us walk 100 miles to a PoW camp! That's a war crime! No dont shoot the slow ones AHHHH

Attached: GERMANPOWNA0033601.jpg (2926x1560, 801K)

That's one desperate merican in here.

Why are americans so obessed with europeans that they make entire threads about them?

>cope (x12)
fuck off mutt

pathetic really

When you are on a website full of teen virgins and cucks who are constantly mocked and mock everyone else for the most retarded reasons this is what you get.

Sorry laddie but most people I know (including me) would much prefer a better country like Australia or Norway if we were ever to immigrate. Not sure if you are aware of this, but the entire fucking globe has horrible ideas of your nation. But I like the US. Just like the Aussies a whole lot more. And Britain even more so.

LÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜL

Attached: us medical bankruptcy.png (480x480, 67K)