The South is ripe for BLEACHING

Black men have by and far abandoned black women in the US.

When the US finally balkanizes, the South will be its own nation. This is where all the black females are. Relocate and give them your white seed before its too late

Attached: south.png (352x219, 14K)

Black women in the south are pretty horrible though. They are the main reason ghetto loud mouth sterotypes of black women exist

The best ones are still in Africa and in Europe

Black women drop their shit for white men everyone knows this

they are just as bad up north too. There are plenty of cute black girls from the suburbs

Hey gringo, forget about blacks.
Mexicans will turn all of your states into Unidos Estados.

some of them but not all of them
and who cares? the country is dying regardless

Except West Virginia, that belongs to Ohio now.
You better stay west of the Mississippi, you can have the desert, but leave the midlands to the rest of us

I will never live in the south again, but the black women there do love white guys and that part of being there is pretty rad.

Your country is dying as well, amigo.
Blacks and Latinos have the electoral "vote" plus crazy feminists, lgbtxyz and pot smokers will fight to death for el American soil. I wish Anglo Americans could take their country back.

I can't wait for the US to become Brazil desu

Why do you hate the grass? Faggot

Niggers straight from africa shout and are really loud and rude. Its dey kulcha

I don't need your country. Your soil belongs to Americans of British heritage.
I need my country which is a shithole meanwhile intelligent people can't fight against the system.

The US will regress to developing country status within 10 years, mark my words.

Put me in the screencap.

I'm not saying I'm 100% against pot but addiction turns you into a slave. Look at the blacks in your city (most of them would sell their family to get High).
1-2 joints a month is not fatal.

All the states that are dominated by whites are literal inbred meth infested shit holes and its getting worse.

At least developing countries have genetic diversity

It's weed, not krokodil.

Not buying your shit because people like you would 100% defend alcohol consumption but weed is for niggerz top kek based redpill

Go back.

genetic diversity is a zionist meme.

>but the black women there do love white guys and that part of being there is pretty rad.

It's always the afrocentric ones too. The black women who scream the loudest about the motherland and black pride love white boys the most

>the South will be its own nation

And it will be razed to the ground once more.

Attached: In_the_alt-right.png (434x428, 239K)

>t. 10% Mongolian

By who? Depressed suicidal white boys and their Asian waifus? Lol

I don't defend alcohol consumption, I'm not a lobbyist. Again take a look at the we wuz kangz population in America. Drinking alcohol, smoking crack, or taking serious drugs like heroine, fentanyl and shiieet. At least it's slavery 2.0 and mission accomplished.

>Mexican migration meme in 2019
The 90s are calling and they want their immigrants back

Two words:

CHING

CHONG

>Drinking alcohol, smoking crack, or taking serious drugs like heroine, fentanyl and shiieet.

This is the average white in the US. Go back.

What do you do every day? Genuinely curious how you spend your time in Kazakhstan if you don't drink

Goat fucking

Spanish is being spoken not only in the south of your country but in the other parts as well. Would you date a black girl?

People used to drink a lot couple of decades ago. Now it's bit different, with the raise of synthetic drugs such as fentanyl people being addicted like everywhere in the world. What people do in my country for living? The same shit as they do in other parts of the world. I think we're more aware of America than average American.

Keep shitposting while being manipulated by the media 24/7. Take the prescription - cyanide.

No thanks, black girls are ugly and race mixing is vile.