What does Jow Forums think about the Eurovision Sond Contest?

1. You're cunt
2. What do you think about Eurovision? Do you think it's a queerfest? Or entertainment kino? Or both?
3. Has your cunt ever won and if yes, how often? What did you think of the winners? If you're an Americunt, have you ever even heard of Eurovision?

1. Flag
2. I think it's both, and I always love when weird shit wins cause people get incredibly salty
3. Yes, twice. Only first one was good, the song we won with the second time was shit. But at least we won despite being part of "the big five" instead of getting last place as usual kek. We got 0 points from the popular vote this year that was hilarious

Attached: esc_revamp_main.jpg (734x350, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPHUoX1rW7g
youtu.be/Xy84LnL_ghA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should be judge only

>it should be even more corrupt and biased than it already is
You wanna see even more Greece-Cyprus dicksucking action?

Yes

y*kes user

For me it's eurovision asia

Attached: eurovision_asia.png (1200x629, 1.09M)

Why isn't it called Asiavision?

Attached: 1530834770909.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Because that title was already trademarked by some other group

1. Flag
2. Nothing wrong with homosexuals and transsexuals making music. In fact I would argue that homosexuality and autoandrophilia are classical values of European cultures, and so deserve to be on Eurovision. Sadly, the current blend of European homosexuality and feminism is merely a postmodern subversion and misrepresentation that has made homosexuality appear unfavorable.
3. I've been watching Eurovision since 2010. When Quebec gains independence, we should join on in it. What would you think about that? Quebec has more interest in the affairs of Europe than of the United States. We don't fit in well on our continent.

>the current blend of European homosexuality and feminism is merely a postmodern subversion and misrepresentation that has made homosexuality appear unfavorable
You'll have to explain that one.

I honestly think that Quebec makes more sense than Australia. Although I don't really mind Australia being in, they delivered some kino shit.

1 flag
2 both. dislike most acts. the technical skills by whoever directs the stage are consistently good.
3. yes. once. best song that year.

How about Eurasiavision?

implying we're the only countries that swap 12 points pf

The only song I ever liked from it was that Moskau song, and that contest's 40th anniversary is coming up soon. Fuck faggots and trannies though

You're certainly doing it the most consistently. But the Slav countries and the Nordic countries are also pretty blatant with it but still, not has bad as you with Cyprus, that's really just shameless at this point

If Russia, Cyprus, Azerbaijan, Armenia and Georgia joins then we'll consider that

Bit gay

Azerbaijan is kino, pls don't take them away

What does Russia think about Eurovision anyway? I thought you hate the gays and ESC is full of gays and other kinds of queers
I kinda expected you to boycott it at some point cause of all the gay shit like Turkey did

>What does Russia think about Eurovision anyway?
It's not really that big here and most people think the decisions are political but people are happy when we perform well though.
> I thought you hate the gays
We have plenty of gay musicians some of whom have performed at Eurovision (I think). Ours aren't explicitly gay though, I mean they don't try to parade their sexuality through being provocative and flamboyant even though everyone knows they're gay. But yeah people generally look down on the public (gay) displays of affection that are shown in Eurovision sometimes.

I don't know anyone who watches it but apparently it's a hit year after year

And now I have a gay song stuck in my head now, thank you Germany.

Which one?

youtube.com/watch?v=QPHUoX1rW7g
Probably the gayest song in Russian ever
It's a good melody though and gets stuck in your head lol.

>Flag
>It's both
>Nope, we've come close a couple times

Also get rid of jury voting, should be phone in only, Norway was robbed!

flag
very entertaining
yes we have won it several times before but the last one was over 20 years ago, I can't see us winning again any time soon either

Attached: 67.png (601x1098, 97K)

i have never and will never watch it but im glad we're in it purely for the memes

Attached: Eurovision-prankster-960x540.jpg (960x540, 50K)

Fucking kek. From what year is this? If I had to guess I'd say mid or end of 90s

Yeah they deserved more points, Norway was pretty damn good, I really liked the song and it had a cool idea behind it with the joik and shit. I'm glad they won the public vote though, they seemed really happy about it.

Iceland was great this year btw, they've got some huge balls for showing the flag of Palestina when their points where announced. I've heard in an interview that they went into a somewhat dangerous area where Palestinians live to get the flags. Most shops were closed cause it was ramadan, but one toy shop was opened and they got the banners from there. Fucking amazing

At least you got 3 points this year, F

Another proof that Aussies are the best shitposters through and through

Is Hatari popular in Iceland?

youtu.be/Xy84LnL_ghA

'98 apparently
He still does concerts though

Also I never realized that Ireland won 3, almost 4 times in a row holy shit, what the fuck was going on there?

1. Faroes Islands
2. It's okay, there is usually 1-2 goods songs, rest is just bad and gay. Worth a watch with a few beers.
3. My country has never taken part. All winners have been very shit, other than some old ones.

Good shit
Did they record this during their stay in Jerusalem?