*tries to save his country*

*tries to save his country*

Attached: Dallas.jpg (1199x1842, 172K)

He looks 45. How is he 22?

Redpill me on this guy

That's what browsing Jow Forums does to you

Elite US army guy who got radicalized by Jow Forums and got raped when he tried to pull a breivik.

lmao pathetic

got radicalized online
tried to shoot up a federal building
got owned immediately without even injuring anyone

Gotta be awkward to spend idk how long in prison for a failed terror attack. If you succeeded you'd at least not have gone there for nothing.
Poor guy.

Poor little wh*Teboi

>prison
The guy is kill
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Brian_Isaack_Clyde

Did someone make a virgin vs Chad edit of him yet?

Jow Forums memelord tried to commit a mass shooting and got murked immediately

Attached: image.png (723x511, 47K)

What was his plan exactly?

crashing this building...

with one death (his own)

i only saw this on twitter

Attached: 21312321312.jpg (1024x761, 126K)

was getting caught part of his plan?

Isn't that MiniLadd?

well perhaps he`s wondering why the cop would shoot at him while he was just wanting to save his country

>attacking location that is guaranteed to have both cops and guards wandering around
>Only bringing one gun
Guy had some serious balls or thought that life was life an FPS game on easy.

Pathetic

tell me, why do he wear the mask?

He wanted to hide his face because he knew that he wasn't aesthetic.

Attached: Brian.jpg (517x689, 46K)

you are a big guy

But wait, why did Jow Forums start to make people do mass shootings after it became shit and not in 2015/16?
I mean, I'd assume more people would be radicalised by the board back when it was serious discussion threads and not just shitposting and bait threads.

He died in the street after running away like a little bitch

It's all CIA falseflags. They're also behind the "accelerationism" meme because they want the alt-right to start committing crimes so it would be easier to remove their rights

>t. nonwhite muslim
>stop caring about your race, whitey, while we replace you

I don't like this guy, but I like Jow Forums

Why do so many nationalists enjoy slaughtering their countrymen?

Kinda cute

Was he really a Jow Forumstard? I saw that he posted super cringy memes and some incel propaganda.

Attached: images(44).jpg (189x266, 10K)

He was probably a 4/pol/ user.

>all that ammo
>does nothing
No wonder he was a loser.

Nigga he didn't injure anyone

He was planning on doing that though.

He stood behind the building doors, shot 10-20 rounds (hitting no one), got hit and ran away bleeding

What building was he "storming"?

A court or something similar

Final score: 0 points
I wonder what his true role in the military was

Penis cleaner probably. Just look at his lovely baby face.

ah yes a board that unironically calls for ethnic cleansing on the regular isnt behind it. Its the CIA. Look at yourself. You approve his actions, you just wish he was good at it. Pathetic

>Dude just join the military bro, they'll teach you how to use guns and kill muslims
Wonder if he regretted joining while he was bleeding out?

can u post that pic?

>back when it was serious discussion threads and not just shitposting and bait threads.
Thats the main problem
The people doing this are literally double digit IQ normalfags who got baited and overdosed on memes. This fag posted Jow Forums memes on his facebook, this is the type of people that are on Jow Forums right now taking every single post seriously.

If you want to kill yourself just do it in your bedroom and don't bother anyone else
Fucking annoying attention whoring retard
Anyone who gives up their life for a "higher cause"is a fuckinf selfish attention whoring virtue signalling cunt and should be shot to death on spot

>black ex-military shooter
>kills 5 cops, injures a dozen more, takes a robot rigged with explosives to kill him
>wh*Te ex-military """shooter"""
>kills no one, injures no one, dies like a bitch

Attached: 1524347374540.png (500x504, 132K)

wh*te shooters are lame and corny virgin freaks.
BVLL shooters have been chads like the Texas sniper and Dorner.

>It's all CIA falseflags
What the fuck is with all the paranoid schizophrenics here. Everything is the Jews or CIA. Not getting laid? It's the Jews. Some nutjob shoots some people? Clearly the CIA despite them not being involved in domestic affairs (that would be the FBI or ATF).

>back when it was serious discussion threads
Serious discussions are more rational, with shitposting only the angriest and most spammed points get across, while the truth gets obfuscated.

>but I like Jow Forums
cringe

man I always thought I was a bit of a paranoid/conspiracy person when it came to fed involvement, but this is straight schizo
this guy was 22
they probably started preparing for this shit back then, the average poltard probably has no idea how to shoot a gun, has no physical fitness whatsoever, no money to buy a gun etc...

He was probably a Jow Forumstard. He reposted our memes, he used our lingo, he had the DPMS Oracle that Jow Forums keeps recommending poorfags get if they can't afford anything else, and some user had spent a few months posting images of the Earle Cabell Federal Building in a rifle's scope on Jow Forums, and Clyde is the most likely candidate. We can't be any more sure that Brian was on Jow Forums than we can be that Chris Mercer was on Jow Forums, but he was probably totally a Jow Forumstard.

I consider him a fallen comrade, and have mourned his passing. I hope he's found Valhalla to his liking.

>nd some user had spent a few months posting images of the Earle Cabell Federal Building in a rifle's scope on Jow Forums
so this is the power of the polcel

Here's some advice

Attached: image.png (737x908, 265K)

you should kill yourself literal terrorist enabler

>and some user had spent a few months posting images of the Earle Cabell Federal Building in a rifle's scope on Jow Forums, and Clyde is the most likely candidate
>I consider him a fallen comrade, and have mourned his passing. I hope he's found Valhalla to his liking.

Attached: 1385436657121.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>I consider him a fallen comrade, and have mourned his passing. I hope he's found Valhalla to his liking.
Your fallen comrade didn't wound a single person. Even a camera man who was practically next to him

Why do you want more terrorist attacks in your country?

Yeah, he picked way too hard of a target for the tactics he was using. The building was crawling with DHS agents, US Marshalls, local cops, a smattering of Secret Service agents. He needed to make a much bigger breach before getting down to the nitty gritty, but instead he approached it like a common high school. Terrible mistake. His reach exceeded his grasp.
Yes, yes, I'm an evil person and I enable terrorists. I've reconciled myself to that long ago.
Because, abyssus abyssum invocat. Hell calls to Hell. This madness and fury that's taken control of my heart cannot be contained there, I want everyone else to share it. Kahlil Gibran said "I would be in Hell alone"; I would not. I want company.

Why are some Jow Forums users doing this? Didn't their guy win? Why are they so mad?

>Because, abyssus abyssum invocat. Hell calls to Hell. This madness and furry that's taken control of my heart cannot be contained there, I want everyone else to share it. Kahlil Gibran said "I would be in Hell alone"; I would not. I want company.
wow, how low will their community stoop. yiff in hell, degenerate

Do you think these people are rational and sane?

Do you have any idea how pathetic your larping sounds? You don't belong on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1559322743128.jpg (999x666, 563K)

To be fair, I'm not a representative sample of Jow Forums. Most of them are righteous people who don't want to be replaced and marginalized in their own countries. I'm not like them. I'm the kind of person who would bludgeon the Africans into the slave ship, lash the Cherokee down the Trail of Tears, with no compelling need to. Just to do it, just to hear the screams and feel something real, for just a moment. They're not like me. They'd use me if they had to, but afterwards I'd be the first in front of the firing squads. They abhor me. And they're not wrong.
I don't belong anywhere, but I'm here. Deal with it.

did not read lol

Deciding to commit mass shooting is seemingly a several years-long process, just read Tarrant's manifesto

Back to containment:

that's kinda sad, how exactly did he die?

>valhalla

This must be bait because it ticks too many meme and autismboxes.

Shot in the face by a security guard.

he was a true hero, it takes courage to face the sytem

Oh, I will. I will eventually. But for now, I'm here. Hey, I ever tell you what we ought to do with the illegals? We ought to strip them naked and throw them in a big pit of broken glass, with a trough at the north and south for water and a trough at the east and west for water. Alternate days dropping their refried beans and agua in either trough, make them suffer to get it.

cringe, unironically

When was thisn

do Americans really?

Holy fucking CRINGE, I've posted some pretty edgy cringe worthy shit in the past but this. Wow, if you aren't baiting, just wow.

Attached: main-qimg-d55a72d73a84d461cdfe2bcf22e5dd0d-c.jpg (602x452, 79K)

Based, that security guard is a legend and will not be forgotten.

Kek. What a fucking loser.

Attached: 1559752904036.gif (800x430, 564K)

>Confirmed can not even speak a second language.
Please go back to Jow Forums where they accept such cring. All of your low IQ southern friends are there.

Here's a photo of the shooter. Taken from his facebook.

Attached: clyde100.jpg (531x531, 41K)

Americans can be dumb losers.

Attached: 1559498470303.png (736x616, 21K)

fucking based

>based
I think you mean cringe.

Attached: 1554552965056.jpg (1010x1024, 89K)

Why is everyone named Brian such a fucking beta?

>Elite
didn't he get kicked out because of his autism?

I cringed irl not gonna lie.

it's just larping, stoopids

when you think about your next mass shooting, just save everyone the trouble and bite the bullet.

Shot in the chest. Stop spewing false media bs