Why are they so insecure and always trying to fit in?

why are they so insecure and always trying to fit in?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg-2.png (2000x1143, 189K)

like we said a gajillion times x10000000000:

those are CHIs

we're not insecure, we're just special
we just want to have fun with you

Attached: 6aa8eb5fac12bd07f3fa854927b83436.jpg (339x433, 87K)

Have you read Mexican history?

It's just. Wow. Russians and Hungarians try to play theirs as some endless melancholic tragedy. But Mexico? They ain't got shit on Mexico.

Imagine if American founding fathers were rounded up and shot in a ditch on the third month of independence war. Or your independence being won because Spanish soldiers held a mutiny in Cadiz. Or eight different countries trying to break away from the mother country in two decades. Or having one man win hold the presidency 11 separate times during his life. Or the man leading a revoltion on the basis of "No re-elections" being re-elected as the president seven times. Or having 25% of the arable land owned by US at one point. Or a decade during which eight national leaders were assassinated. Or accidentally becoming the first state atheistic nation in the world history. Or the nation led by a "party of institutionalized revolution" for seventy years straight. Or massacring a few hundred protestors ten days before Olympic games begin.

Mexico has had it bad.

Attached: MintJulep.jpg (1540x950, 184K)

They're like Syria but less important and without all the good history.

Suicidate mexinegro

Not to mention the current era of narcocracy.

Attached: 1558677155242.jpg (546x365, 102K)

why do you talk about us as if you knew anything about us?

Not to mention their retarded aristocracy.
Who all flee to Europe in times of crisis, then come back as if nothing happened.
The mistake the Mexicans did, was not slaughtering the old ruling elite, all these revolutions and civil wars where they kill the middle class over and over again, just to leave the people causing the condition to live and thrive.

Why do you hate us so much?

Chicanos are shit

We are a failed state.

If you know how I feel why would you say that?

Cope harder mexicuck

Why do you care pasta nigger

Trying to fit in is healthy social behavior exhibited by normies. Mexicans are turbo-normies.

>Why do you care pasta nigger

Attached: 18zk92.jpg (720x832, 46K)

We're a mutt country with an identity crisis.

That's a feat of 3rd world countries.

I find them really annoying

Undress slowly, now.

Attached: 1532220344390.jpg (640x482, 31K)

Op is not Italian. It’s a spic living in America who makes threads about us everyday. I’m talking about this guy

Schizo

Delete this

Attached: 189328398232.gif (360x234, 3.16M)

I think Mexico is pretty based. I usually go for them in the World Cup once America eventually gets eliminated