Overage

Does anyone else find it awkward watching highschool anime at age 20-something and thinking
>that 16 year old girl is cute and hot, lemme go jerk off to a hentai of her and call her waifu
?
Also a reminder that most hentai is highschool age

Attached: 1554558387824.jpg (210x240, 19K)

i dont jerk off to hentai of anime i watch so no

I mean, I've fucked underaged girls before. Hentai is hardly extreme, in comparison.

i have stopped watching anime for years because it's just weeb shit, teenager shit, kids shit, or just plain stupid
i pretty much grew up
and yes, it is weird watching anime at such age

I bet you watch highschool anime tho

I don't think people who watch anime are normal enough to think such things. They are basically pedos. I don't see any problem as long as they don't touch real girls tho.

The only anime I've watched is Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Evangelion

that's called ephebophilia. It's perfectly fine to be attracted to post-pubescent girls.

Anime is becoming increasingly popular along with all geek culture
Reminder that marvel is the best selling film franchise and game of thrones is the best selling tv franchise

don't call it underage, the purpose of it was to associate "bad" in it.
anyway yea young girls are very nice to fuck

>i don't understand girls
interact with children.

You don't really need to watch anything else really.

Literally a pedophile wtf

Please get off my planet, Chink

Marvel and fantasy have always been popular. Everybody knew about superheroes before those movies were made. Same with Game of Thrones too. Stuff like lotr have never been nerdy.

They were legal in their country, Nigel.

Degenerates like you should be shot.

They were considered uncool and weird interests, now even chad watches them
>sup brah, did you see the new episode of GOT, damn man littlefinger had it coming amirite

You're welcome to try. I have more guns than you, though.

>Dood guns protect me!
LOL sure, Jow Forumsracker

Even so, they are not really the same thing. Do you expect chads to watch cartoons about little girls? It's not like that even in Japan.

You're honestly coping if you think weird moe shit and Slice of life will become the norm in normie culture
Action anime has always been accepted by normies "Wow Goku is buff as fuck dawgg"
But there's a huge gap between that and the 99% of Anime that is produced

Shit like AOT and Tokyo ghoul is popular

Ummm.... that's action anime.. Though i haven't met normies that have liked Tokyo Ghoul
But that's not what most anime are. That's like some adult watching Regular show, and saying that My Little Pony is just as acceptable as it to the general population

Reminder that fucking an underaged person doesn’t make you a paedophile.
This term have a specific medical meaning. It refers to pre-pubescent children attraction.

Can you name 20 anime that is mainstream and perfectly okay to watch in public. You know the kind that you can have a conversation about with a random person.

It's not like creepy loli incest anime is popular even among anime fans though

>16 year old girl
I fail to see the problem here.

Attached: Houki Shinonono In Schoolgirl Outfit.png (718x1000, 839K)

.. go to /a/ or r/anime and tell me that they're not popular. lol Hell go to myanimelist and look at the top 100, around 80 are weird shit like that.
There's little incest, but there's a shit ton of girls that look younger than 12, getting lewded

How old are you

21, why?

She's 5 years younger than you

Not him, but my girlfriend is 9 years younger than me. Age is just a number.

How old are you, and don't fucking say 18

Nothing wrong with that, my waifu loves me regardless :)

Attached: Houki Shinonono Happy4.gif (245x250, 710K)

Your girlfriend is 13?

K-on saved my life

That's maybe taking it a bit too far

In general, i think your country's age of consent laws shape your perception of when it's morally questionable, when it's normal, and when it's just plain old pedophilia

Extremely based.

Bump

bump

Eromanga sensei is that and it is popular.

that's why you move on to kino anime and stop watching high school garbage
it's time user. You know you gotta leave the garbo behind.

Watch GITS Stand Alone Complex next

Isn't that a crime you can still be persecuted for in your own country even if you did it abroad? Money laundering and terrorism are similar too I think

Ping Pong the animation
The Tatami Galaxy
Fullmetal ALchemist Brotherhood
Monster
Cowboy Bebop
Nana
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Aria the Animation
Mushishi
Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo
Ghost in the Shell: StandAlone Complex
Mobile Suit Gundam (about 5000 shows in this alone)
Hunter x Hunter/ Yu Yu Hakusho and the other infinite shounen anime
Wolf's Rain
Gintama
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Hajime no Ippo
Ashita no Joe
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Samurai Champloo

Not only are these popular, they're also good. I could hand you far more that are acceptable and popular but not very good.
If I were to include movies I could easily name you 30 more.

If you're about to so say that any of these aren't mainstream you're a newfag and have barely seen any non-seasonal anime.

Lol. Only like 3 of them are mainstream. Try finding a random guy who knows about Ping Pong the animation on the street.

anime isn't mainstream aside from like 10 shows so that's not really an argument. If mainstream is the random dude on the street, he'll only know ghibli and naruto.
For th
All of these are relatively mainstream in the anime community. These are influential shows that have often remained popular despite time and the seasonal bias of anime fans.

Anime community isn't mainstream, what's popular to weeaboos, is generally called Incel shit by normies
The Turk man, clearly said mainstream