Which one was more popular in you're country?

Which one was more popular in you're country?

Attached: Mega-Drive-and-Super-Nintendo-featured-694x400.jpg (694x400, 49K)

snes

Both, probably Megadrive a bit more because Sega was famous for its Arcades and Nintendo was a literally who company back then here.

snes

turbografx-16

None. We played with a different version called Micro Genius. In the early 00s my cousins from Germany brought me a snes and gameboy with lots of games. I was the only kid with those shit in my neigborhood. Wish I still had it.

I knew no one who had a snes when growing up

Mega Drive generally sold more across Europe

Mega Drive. I don’t think SNES was even sold here. All NES we had were bootlegs called Pegasus.

alright what games ?

Back then in 1990 I had to decide between a Mega Drive and the NES.

Of course I decided intuitively for the superior system. Graphics were better, Sonic looked cooler.

SNES had overall more quality games, especially RPGs, glad SNES was never an option otherwise back then with all the RPGs, I might not have finished school or some shit...

I've literally never seen a megadrive or any game or accessory for it in physical form desu

I still have mine from back in the day

Attached: 20180625_000031.jpg (1840x3264, 790K)

>Gain Ground
Based

one of the most underrated two player games to be honest

snes
only gay faggots had a sega

Attached: nintendo soy boy.jpg (795x568, 181K)

t. zoomer

What are thoooose?

Attached: 087.gif (326x281, 170K)

The

Mega Drive it was all about arcades

Attached: 345.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Japanese Shōwa era and Heisei era video game systems made of plastic folded over a thousand times

Mega Drive had the CHAD games SNES was soi shit

Attached: Outrun.jpg (1280x1752, 413K)

snes I believe

this

Attached: Mats_Sundin_and_Stefan_Lampinen.jpg (800x571, 258K)

Streets of Rage wouldn't have even been possible to run on snes hardware

Attached: streets of rage.png (320x224, 13K)

SEGA was the big dick console back in the day especially with NBA Jam and Mortal Kombat

mortal kombat was kind of a shit game that sold well only because of how edgy it was but the snes version didn't even have blood in it
sega wins again

Super Nintendo

D E N D I

SEGA does what NintenDONT

fuck all games

sega was somewhat popular since mid 90s, and no one really had super nintendo (maybe because making pirated cartridges was harder or something). i only had a psx

Wasn't alive yet when either first came out, but based on present name recall, I'd bet on the SNES. Don't know anyone who ever had a Sega console.

Panasonic 3DO has a interesting cult following in Russia.
Russian in general seem to have a boner for Technics/Panasonic