Is it a good idea to date black woman?

Is it a good idea to date black woman?

Attached: 1542052256748.jpg (501x627, 38K)

Thats a really bad idea desu
You should only date asian girls

Attached: 12145103-1654286888164007-173633654-n.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

too far away

If you want ugly children, sure.

Lol, first it's about the person, second it's about the country of origin.

>Is it a good idea to date black woman?
If she has a beautiful soul.

It's a wonderful opportunity, not many people get to have a relationship with african beauties.
Go for it man.

if wanna date her just for the sake that she is black, then yes
it should cause you actually really like that person and want to be with her

No because black women have STDs rates at like 3-4x the normal person

Plus they're ugly, but that's an aside.

>>>
which country have the best black qties (from africa)

>once you go black, you never go back

Attached: 1560299580257.jpg (850x1024, 117K)

>ugly

Lol at swallowing racist memes blindly. Blacks are tall, athletic and rarely got asymmetrical faces with long philtrums and retruded jaws.

USA is not the world.

Your mutts aren't Black. Stop deluding yourselves, mutts.

Idk, Sudan is good but I don't think you'll ever be able to date them.

Kenya
Colombia
Tanzania
Brazil
USA
Panamá
France
Jamaica
Barbados
England
Angola.

You can find hot girls everywhere though, but those countries got the best ones my taste wise, which is having a big ass and neotonous face.

yes

Attached: CY7ffS5WEAEq9Bb.jpg (818x1024, 105K)

you're right, blacks in the USA are about 10% white due to slaveowner rape

that doesn't explain STDs because whites don't often have STDs in the USA.

and then when you consider African Africans, their HIV+AIDS rate is about as shit as Russia.

Due to the daughters and wives of lords fucking male slaves you mean.

No, it was the exact opposite here (dunno how it happened in Brazil). Even Thomas Jefferson raped his slaves

Its a good thing if u have money and are confident

Any qt black pussy in your city?

yes

Q.E.D.

Attached: japan on foreigners.png (758x460, 454K)

Are they any better in the sex?

Sure, buddy. It's not like the teenage daughters of lords, experiencing the urges typical of that age, living in isolation in a farm surrounded by muscular high t sweaty young men with huge dicks, would ever fuck and get pregnant from slaves only to see their dads or husbands abandon the child in the slave quarters.

Someone has mental problems

Nah, they have European Y-dna

That's not how genetics work, bud. Genes or mutations got no copyrights or authorship belonging to a single group or a single time.

I believe. But as always, it all depends on the individual.

spoken like a true faggot
only that matters is if she makes your dick hard

>Really interested in genetics in high school
>Tell huge crazy black guy I have PE with that most African Americans are like ~10% white because of slavery
>"I knew we was fucking white bitches"
He looked so happy that I couldn't tell him the whole truth. Really though, it's surprising how many black people in this country don't realize how not African they are. I also told a bunch of Mexican kids that genetically they're probably anywhere from like 25-75% white and they were totally shocked

Yes, that's what I said.

you're just autistic

well idk if he's into black girls then it's important for him
of course he won't date an ugly obese one (which is like 75% the black woman population) but yeah

>t. seething goblino

some blacks look alright (there are many abhorrent exceptions like Somalians and southern Africans), but every single mixed race offspring, with the exception of some quarter asians, I've seen looks like an abomination that retains none of its parents' good traits.

If your dick isn't all-terrain then you are a cringy beta.

This was PE class so I was talking to the pretty lower echelon of public schoolers, it's not out of the realm of possibility they legitimately never put colonization and personal ancestry together. They always wanted to learn more though, and they always asked follow-up questions so it seemed like they were actually pretty interested. Ultimately the most important racial identities are the ones we've currently made up so it's irrelevant but I mean it's not terribly unlikely that any given white person and any given black person in the southern US are distant cousins, and I think that's important for people to know.

Lol. The truth is what I just told you. I'm not denying that lords raped anyone they wanted to. They were their lords after all.

High iq.

mulattos will inherit the earth

Lol.

Latvian girls look good despite being half mongolian.

they would have probably just aborted them if that was the case

you sound like a fetishist anyway

Lol they wouldn't know until the baby was born.

And why abort since you could just enslave the kid and make the mother suffer from getting her child away from her. Also aborting during that time was risky and could kill the mom.

More like French-speaking chimpricans will inherit the earth and the Mediterranean will be militarized based on Italian & Greek leadership (opposed by Frenchmen and Spaniards, because they're literal retards)