Brazil's stock market index closes at 100000 for the first time ever thanks to the new government aggressively pushing...

Brazil's stock market index closes at 100000 for the first time ever thanks to the new government aggressively pushing for economic reforms, a 40% growth in one year.
tradingview.com/symbols/BMFBOVESPA-IBOV/

Why didn't you invest in Brazil yet?

Attached: 1525087070032.png (334x334, 122K)

you forgot to mention it went down too 800 the next day and the dollar is at 4 monkey monis

Attached: kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg (482x481, 51K)

Is there anything more retarded than amerisharts and macacos thinking if companies filling their pockets means they're doing good?

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-142012_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 706K)

>being able to accurately predict the next day's market movements
Can I hire you to be my day trader?

>le being ironic when told the truth face
yikes

Who is that GODDESS?

please kill us bro.

Take care, there's a lot of speculation going on right now.
We don't know if the government will really be able to complete much of it's reforms.

a 15 or 16 years old weirdo currently living in Portugal with her abusive lesbian mother that brings different women home every night

Attached: kkkk.jpg (925x928, 129K)

If you're not a poorfag/neet and have a relatively good family you may be able to scavange the carcass of what great investors left behind

Beautiful.
Can you share her Instagram, please? :3
I'm just an innocent collector.

Attached: 0.jpg (709x960, 210K)

lol I'm hesitant to share her name here, she doesn't have instagram
she told me she's bi which made me to stop talking to her

Attached: kkk.jpg (955x960, 165K)

Stocks in the US are almost exclusively held by the top 10% in the US. A figure I suspect to be even worse in Brazil. The idea that the regular man holds stocks, especially anything remotely substantial, is a lie.

Attached: Capture1-9-1024x667.png (1024x667, 181K)

Yes, that much if pretty obvious. The vast majority of brazilians are hairless apes

HAHAHAHA, literally Macri 2.0

What the hell
She looks just like the girl in the painting
Scary

you are not the first to point that out

Attached: image.jpg (640x1048, 209K)

Oh look, the chimp stopped posting after getting exposed as a brainlet

He said nothing special.
It's indeed a good time to invest in some sectors.
As he said >Why didn't you invest in Brazil yet?
I don't get why a foreigner would care about the wellbeing of the average brazilian

How do I invest in Brazil?

Open a account in one of our broker-dealer, most banks allow you to deal with papers too.

no it's pretty retarded
t. someone that actually has an inherited portfolio I manage and regularly trades options and forex

I actually trade EWZ somewhat frequently compared to other (non US) country ETFs because the Bolsanaro 'bump' has been so retarded it's one of my favorite things to short.
lol it won't