How come Europe doesn't get bantered about refugees anymore. Did they all go back?

How come Europe doesn't get bantered about refugees anymore. Did they all go back?

Attached: 1558094110440.jpg (1440x1800, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normalization_(sociology)
europe.infowars.com/vast-majority-of-rejected-asylum-seekers-arent-leaving-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would a mexican native give a fuck?

They are 100% European now, they integrated perfectly as planned

Serious question though.

people got tired.

havent even heard the words "human rights" for a while. Honestly I dont even know what those words contains but it has been said to me since I was born.

Our own natives are too being good at fucking up the country for immigrants to do any damage.

t. dickhead whose next Brexit obsessed Prime Minister, who rallies on support on fear of Turkey getting into the EU and evil europe conspiracies, will be the bastard who not only
>wrote the anti EU libel that he got sued and fired for
>admitted he did it "just to see whether people would believe him"
>has admitted to carry on doing it
>was the only politician in the UK who campaigned for Turkey to join the EU, everyone else finding it a fucking stupid idea

It's hard to campaign against immigrants when your own Alan Bastard is going to become Prime Minister onan agenda of stopping people like Alan Bastard.

No, all the euro flagged posters are refugees. They stole the old european posters computers and phones.

Well its better now. There are way less boats and war in Syria is almost ended. Stabilizing Libya would decrease arrivals even more. Now the main problem is how to send back all the ones that have no right to stay

Okokok screw the topic

Source on the girl ?

the refugee jokes got stale

JADAAMOR IG

the london post

you need to go back

Attached: salvini.jpg (714x913, 67K)

Why are apezilians so keen of being the world’s biggest racists? Is it because of an intense self-hatred?

Attached: B9A837C6-98F7-4E82-8ADD-88A142789622.jpg (486x434, 43K)

The crisis is basically over. It was really bad in 2015-2016 but now we are at less than pre-crisis levels of illegal immigration

data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean

Attached: Schermata 2019-06-20 alle 01.06.25.png (471x646, 71K)

Is that Adam Sandler?

>who rallies on support on fear of Turkey getting into the EU
But Boris is partly Turkish
Really makes you think

those are still some pretty nasty numbers, I don't want more scum here
now I just need them to get outbred somehow

It looks like we'll stay at around 50k this year. It's basically nothing compared to the peak of crisis

how many of that 50k are sent back?

>as planned

t.this guy

Attached: 220px-Graf_Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi_(1894–1972)__1930.jpg (220x292, 16K)

Cool, hopefully it'll be even lower in 2020

You answered your own question

Those are 2 out of 3 routes though, we should check the situation in the turkey>balkans>austria>germany route to have a better idea

No idea
It includes Turkey (Greece). The EU made a pact with Erdogan so Turkey basically closed its borders

From oop North m8. Thankfully not Sunderland, but still.

italy sinks the boats now

>Really makes you cry

Ftfm.

because they became part of europeans society, crimes still happen but the media censors anything bad about them

remember the movement in France about Yellow Jackets?? it still happens but do you hear about it? Nope, people got used to live like that and the media doesn't cover it anymore.

The point is that it's not that its not happenning, it's that it became a normal occurrence so it doesnt get much attention anymore

Attached: 1560883075417.jpg (668x795, 380K)

Majority of the bad ones got sent here
Send help plz
Every (you) helps

>still happening
Last I heard it was like 7000 protesters in the whole France

government pressure eventually got most media outlets to stop talking about it.

You'll think everything is fine now because you were overwhelmed when they were arriving in big numbers. Then you got used to it. The worst part is not the migrations, it's the future generations that will birth inside europe.

Oh!
ok just because its 7000 its no longer happening, my bad

>7000
>in a country of 70 million people
There are probably more people dying on the toilet every day

> tf
> tp

>the media censors anything bad about them

translation: Reggio Emilia, the FINNISH man who molested the policewoman attempts two robberies at the train station: arrested

Attached: finlnd.png (986x507, 495K)

XD

my man

We all got assimilated into European culture. Inshallah.
My new name is Hugh G. Salaam, I live in England and now I'm on my vacation in Sunny Beach. I hear I should ram a bottle in my asshole and jump off the balcony. Wish my luck, European brothers.

That ass holy fuggg you can put the fibonacci sequence on that ass.

Attached: 1560892388677.jpg (130x130, 5K)

it used to be funny but now were not laughing

They're still here but we have no idea what to do with them

Nothing, just more wops.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normalization_(sociology)
Media in countries with rapefugees simply stopped reporting the crimes, the people who complained got silenced, social media posts get actively deleted and in news now they use politically correct speech so instead of
>black muslim immigrant raping young girl at pool
they say
>german citizen raped minor at pool
Also german police stopped publishing crime stats by race. They did this in the past.

It isnt funny anymore. Its the reality west lives in now. They gave up. Merkel lost votes and is exiting slowly political scene, but the damage has been already made for the next century. Luckily rapefugees hate eastern europe. They unironically say here its worse than the shitholes they are fleeing.

Attached: drMerkel.jpg (500x725, 54K)

would commit crimes against humanity to finish inside her

daily reminder that in hilary clinton's leaked e-mails the guy reporting germay's situation to her literally called germany "multicultystan", he also said that merkel is completly aware of the negative state her country is in so it's clear there's an agenda, also, I mean
>democratic party
>makes fun of germany calling it multicultystan

What you said is mostly irrelevant or gossip at best. My personal opinion is that whoever made this whole rapefugee move had one intention: to cripple the trio european powerhouse (france, UK and germany). They have the biggest armies, biggest economies and biggest influence. Whatever is going on for whatever reason, they are trying to soft up europe so the resistance is weaker. Very likely the brexit is connected to this.

But that is again my personal opinion without a single proof or fact, but at least still related to what OP asked.

The thread is about refugees, even if Igive my speculations it's not off topic

Theyre not going back, you know that right?

BRAAAAAAAP

Attached: images (14).jpg (506x320, 20K)

Attached: OH NO NO NO.jpg (476x750, 46K)

>Bitching about Refugees.

Classic Europe.

Attached: 2pqq1d5.jpg (350x234, 19K)

if you mention them europeans just spam mutts

You are forgetting those who came in 2015-16 are still in Europe

>because they became part of europeans society, crimes still happen but the media censors anything bad about them
Not around here :^)

Attached: file.png (656x642, 246K)

lots of english phrases are like that by design. thanks bernays

Try posting news about rapefugees and you'll get banned by the nigger mods on Jow Forums.

because this isn't a news / current events board

>europeans
Almost everyone with a west european flag on Jow Forums is a paki or a nigger.

Either way it answers OP's question.

Attached: 1558617323750.jpg (1024x738, 116K)

> are too being good

200 iq post

>Did they all go back?
absolutely not
europe.infowars.com/vast-majority-of-rejected-asylum-seekers-arent-leaving-europe/

>hand is not brown
>Not around here :^)
right

gr8 b8 m8

Unless you were going off of his last sentence, he means the increase of them is declining, 2016 was when it hit absolute peak, it was the hot topic of all major news outlets, now you hardly hear anything about it, war is also a significant factor in immigration, as seen with the Polish and Czechs immigrating to the UK during WW2, or the Vietnamese fleeing to the US.

Attached: 1560005871519.png (219x230, 6K)

t. mohammad

t. self hating anglo rape baby

t. mohammad

It's a local newspaper ffs. You try finding a rape-implying picture with a black guy in it.

>having to tag me twice because he forgot the other bait accusation
t. self hating anglo rape baby

They have all been successfully integrated.

t. product of cousin marriage

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

Attached: mohammad.jpg (356x324, 18K)

t. Jow Forumstard leafposter
and self hating anglo rape baby

>what is a gypsy

t. hhhurrr durrr

Attached: zHnb6De.png (1500x1159, 748K)

Get a load of this triggered smelly paki in this thread.

Attached: Global_prevalence_of_consanguinity.svg.png (475x244, 45K)

>what is autistic nitpicking

have sex

You first

t. incest obsessor

make me :^)

Don't have to, odds are gypsies will rape you eventually

t. incest product

Don't worry
It's like ripping off a band-aid, you'll see
And if it's oh so bad. There are two whole 'nother continents with anglos for you to choose from

we exported them to western europe

Now when i think about it, rapefugees really are just fucked up in every way

They manage to eat away at every founding pillar of finnish society that are entirely build out of trust for your fellow fins and their trust in you. To respect your privacy, lifestyle and property.

These fucking parasitic leeches are fucking awfull

Yep, don't I just scream deformed incest victim mohammed.

Attached: IMG_1612.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

because they are based

Hello, my fellow black brother

Attached: 1551991699615.png (3000x3000, 620K)

bc it already got overused and stale no sense in keep repeating the same things a trillion times

>whiter than you muhammad: the post
>mountain dew logo
>google chrome

Attached: 1551121985442.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

>Infowars

Based

Attached: rhdur9.jpg (672x367, 63K)

brexit was the best thing happened to england. i really love watching you guys crash and burn.

The number of refugees in Europe is way way smalker then outside of it which us why I can take them seriously.

>That monster energy logo
man child

>Guyana

for what reason

>How come Japan doesn't get bantered about penis size anymore. Did they all grow long?

Attached: 118.jpg (320x320, 17K)