Have you ever been in an interracial relationship?

Have you ever been in an interracial relationship?

I’m Arab and my gf is Asian

Attached: F8D3BBC2-AD81-445E-AEC3-7B9691CAF41A.png (720x1087, 879K)

>I'm Asian and my gf is Asian

arabs are asians

Well spotted, but could be egyptian tho

Here in the US we use Asian to describe East Asia specifically. My gf is Chinese specifically

Asian in the US means East Asian in day to day language
>used specifically twice
I’m retarded

I'm spanish and my gf is imaginary.

Chinese and dated a korean happa. It was ok

My girlfriend is a Pacific islander.

>Arabs
>Asian
God, I hate the English.

We don’t consider Arabs Asians here as far as I’ve ever heard. Only South Asians. Furthermore, North Africa isn’t Asia even technically.

Is she... big?

Tiny girl. 4'10, 95 lbs.

North Africa is only half of the Arab world and arguably isn’t even proper Arab.

Wtf? Why don’t you just fuck a child you creep

>Furthermore, North Africa isn’t Asia even technically.
No shit. No one was claiming berbers are Asian. Arabs are still West Asian, though.

>Why don’t you just fuck a child you creep
Because I'm not a pedophile.

>americlap doesn't know geography
Imagine my shawk

I’m was saying that under the assumption that “Arab” covers a broad area and there’s a 50% chance that the OP doesn’t come from a part of the Arab world that is in Asia. Also while I’m sure there are many out there that don’t consider themselves Arabs, every Maghrebi I’ve ever met IRL had identified themselves as Arabs. They’d certainly disagree with the notion that all Arab are from Westen Asia only.

I'm also arab with an asian gf.
Mine is Chinese (Cantonese)
petty semantics, give it a rest

How is calling Arabs Asians simply semantics? They were named Asians by the Greeks and culturally are more oriental than European or African.

do you think she should condemned to incelibacy for being short? thats pretty harsh you retard
maybe you're just envious