Why don't westepoors have maids ?

Why don't westepoors have maids ?

Attached: خادمة.jpg (900x599, 126K)

Isn't it weird having some stranger snooping around your home?

R A R E
Also, my family has had a maid for the last 30 years.

Yes

Maids are for lazy people who wanna raise monsters with no responsibility. Doing chores is an american tradition and you have to teach your children how to be self sufficient.

because they have concept of civic nationality.
bringing on cheap guest workers, would mean that they would eventually need citizenship rights. And many conservatives are opposed to that.

Are you Asian?

I don't know but I'd enjoy having a spic maid I can have sex with after she's done cleaning

Yeah, caucasian.

Cleaner comes to my house 2 times a week

I have

Because we like to treat and pay our people decently, and a maid would cost +1800€ a month while our median salary is around 1600€.

She is Brazilian by nationality and Asian by race

But do your maids have maids?

Funny you say that , cause when i watch american entertaiment they are always complaining about having to do chores , it seems that most americans just don't have a choice

> Median salary 1800€
Shoul've went to a grande école french faggot

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

I literally have two beaners come clean my house two times a week

>american entertaiment
Jewish entertainment isnt reflective of real American life its just a bizzaro distortion.

We do just not permanently but I dont need someone touching my shit.

It's not really a stranger.
You can always fuck them when you're bored too

sorry, one time every two weeks

Is that you Arnie?

Because I have hotel service that cleans on fridays and mondays

Arabs have smaller brains and thus less empathy, whites feel pity for poor brown maids that's why people don't have any maid nowadays

I have a stupid Bosnian maid who always fucks up my cables and pc equipment after cleaning.

> Arabs don't have empathy
What's wrong with giving people jobs ?

Your cunt is notorious for treat foreign maid as trash.

I did you Qatar """prince""".

Because Westepoor countries have minimum wages and labor-protection laws.

I had a maid, she recently retired and went back to her town in the south. I lost my virginity to her daughter, she'd spend a few weeks in our house during summer vacations. I used to grope her in the pool and playing playstation. She was brown and had super hairy coochie.

Probably a humanities grand ecole , you're not smart enough for diplôme d'ingénieur and protip : if someone's posting from qatar chances are they're an expat

i do

we are weak cucks

>Conservatives
>Opposed to third world labour importing

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

but theyre a bunch of fat mexican women which are not aesthetic at all. going to fire them and find a hot brown girl to do it

Thanks for letting us know, Sudip.

>Why don't westepoors have maids ?

Because i'm the maid, actually going to Florida in 6 months to work in some rich ass's house

as I said: weak chucks. even hiring staff is too much for us weaklings

Are you cute female ? Cause no one will hire you otherwise

based. good luck. and remember to rob them for all their worth too,devise your plan for few months while getting your work done. youll see the vulnerabilities eventually

I'm male
I'm a good guy, i don't rob

Literally because poverty. My grandparents had domestic servants. Mrs. Pat and Uncle Charley, they were like extended family to me. But, well, the dynasty's wealth did not appreciate under my parents' tenure, and now I have no elderly negroes cooking my chicken and tending my lawn while puffing away on a corncob pipe.

I miss my grandparents' serving folk, actually. I hope their children and grandchildren are doing well, and stayed out of trouble with the law. Mrs. Pat and Uncle Charley were good people, I hope their kin have prospered.

>>I'm a good guy, i don't rob
>unironically being a subservient wagecuck for shit pay
pussy ass nigga detected

Attached: 1478838174937.jpg (599x503, 63K)

>male maid.
Ewwww is that really a thing? Do you have a nice boipussy

Actually engeneers just execute the orders of people that studied a Grande École of humanities. Engeneers have little interest in leadership and their scientific knowledge gives them 0 social recognition.

Do you have a moral compass?

fr i would only hire a cute maid that i can fuck on demand

Your very own concubine

Just joking about being a maid, They will probably put me to work as a gardener or something like that, i don't know, maybe work with the mower

mashallah

I knew that , i am just fucking with you and trying to show off my knowledge of french culture and education system

15 years ago it was so common to have maids here in Brazil, probably like 90% of middle class houses had one. Then there was some regulations that made it impossible to employ maids without also paying their taxes and social security, and everything had to be done following formal labour law.
It's basically an extinct job now

>Jewish entertainment isnt reflective of real American life

If your programming is all run by Jews, I'd say that perfectly encapsulates American life.

It's not as bombastic and edgy as you think its is desu

Why did you bothered yourself with learning about our elitist educational system?

I'm ok with that if you paid me 12$ per hour

fuck included

deal

Don't worry user , everything will be okay you will be transfering money to your family back home in no time.
I'm actually an expat from a french colony and we have a polytechnique , didn't attend it thou because class prepas are hard as fuck

Poor whitoids maybe, but your elites have no problem with exploring, murdering and robbing anyone poorer than them(including other whitoid)

can I get the job too?

>Yfw 90% of qatars workforce are expats

Attached: uploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F82340%2Fdacde69f-c5fe-4e88-9837-7dfcbf46785c.jpg%2F950x534.jpg (950x534, 27K)

They did...when niggers still knew their place...one word...slavery...

Not too poor tbqh. It’s about priorities. Most Americans who earn enough money like to eat out a lot, travel a lot, invest in their 401k, etc. instead of paying for a full time maid.

Unless you’re even richer in which case you can pay for a maid 2 a week or something.

Also labor costs are high in USA, if I was living in MENA I could afford a bunch of maids.

it is run by jews and it encapsulates jewish life not american

I don't like people touching my shit.
Also I'm a minimalist, Ive actually considered having a nice car like a Porsche and living in a tent kek.

I grew up poor. Not completely poverty stricken like people around us, but we had a house and a tv and a Nintendo. Rented cartridges from the video game store once a week for a dollar.

We had a maid some of the time I was growing up, when I was too young to be a latchkey kid. She did dishes, laundry, mopped, and meals. She got $70 a week and lodging and food. This was in early 1990s dollars. I was too young to know or care about her immigration status, I just knew that she was a bitch and I hated her and hated my mom even more for having this mentally ill Mexican bitch raise us.

I would have rather been dirt poor with nothing and a mother who was around a little more during daylight hours than have to live with a scowling superstitious muumuu wearing old psychopath.

t. beaner-American

shit family. maids aren't supposed to raise the kids

>, Ive actually considered having a nice car like a Porsche and living in a tent kek.
You should migrate to Brazil. The vast majority of brazilians would rather have a nice car than live in a decent house

>I'm ok with that if you paid me 12$ per hour
>fuck included

too cheap to me.

jews are 2-3% of our population, dunno why you think they dictate the remaining 97%