/asean/

Japan is our greatest ally

Attached: great asian union.jpg (1830x1304, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yy5XXWvADoA
factcheck.afp.com/no-these-photos-do-not-all-show-subway-project-philippines
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aGUQsb31TEw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batak,_Bulgaria
youtube.com/watch?v=WYleKItO8_g
youtube.com/watch?v=_PUvdF2cUU0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aren't you niggers all koreaboos now tho?

*pokes thread*

only zoomer girls who are obsessed with gooks

Comfy thread

Attached: 5d751d14ec16fd2ae75ed22270088fd15073a6e8r1-720-720v2_00.jpg (512x512, 48K)

Feels good there are still 3 LP in the senate

but its still full of pro chinsect tratiors
day of rope will come

Attached: 64227804_2384668208431002_7561405433458458624_n.jpg (635x960, 99K)

So for any of you who go to college, do you actually like your study or simply taking it so you can get a job?

What the fuck

Dont forget to come tomorrow

Attached: 1v9imt15e9531.jpg (542x767, 72K)

It's both, and it's also for getting relations.

pengen ngentot gan...

Attached: sample-b6b576b0e0830b2c4a19185348c768ee.jpg (1235x1000, 249K)

Feels good accompanying the helipad to the school and stealing a kiss from her
Time to wagecucking

Attached: images (11).jpg (225x225, 6K)

>Feels good accompanying the helipad to the school and stealing a kiss from her
based incestfag, glad you finally accepted your inner self.

going to rallys.... thats kinda cringe bro

Attached: cringeXINGPING.jpg (960x600, 46K)

Hey, every single university. Here's your Ganesha for the night

Attached: 1560601042372.png (479x478, 492K)

Singapore should be at the north of Philippines

It feels weird not being near mainland east asia, despite the similarities

Attached: 577959bea9552816bef76e0654eddeb8.jpg (1118x683, 104K)

Lel you are triggering chink lurking on Jow Forums

Im treating her as kid tho so i could get physical contact as close as possible with her, Something i havent done to her since 6 years ago

Hello, mate (^O^)

Attached: Asean Japan.png (920x250, 58K)

Hello there friend, Could you please erase this つづく sign from your cartoon, ive always got traumatic experiences whenever those sign popping out of from nowhere in the screen.

Bumping and nuwun ngenthu mas

Ora Ora Ora!!!

Attached: cnvmsn7p99531.png (500x801, 653K)

unsa?

Why two threads?

>making a new thread even though one had been up for more than an hour

Attached: 1485200297020.png (640x720, 340K)

Because you're being a little faggot attentionwhore

Du lịch nơi đâu cũng có deal ngầu.

Something tells me the Indon who keeps making threads (not /ss/fag) is from FSSchan.

You can tell?

Ahem.
FUCK FILIPINOS
FUCK CHINA
FUCK DUTERTE
and most importantly, SEND THE NUKES NOW

We love Jesus but you done learned a lot from Satan

Well apparent inability to follow courtesy seems one observation (i.e. making threads even if one already exists).

Kinda strange actually. If I make a thread then another makes a thread after that, no one complains. But if an user made a thread then another user makes a thread after the first user, people shit on the one who made the new thread.

>inb4 attention whore
As if banterfag, /ss/fag or incestfag aren't such?

See what you guys did, you made the fat attentionwhore upset.

Now he's going to go to his banterfag persona and shit up the thread.

MKL BTFO MUhahahahahashashahHAHAHAhahahaha

How many times I've to tell you, turn off you trip first when you make a new thread.

Attached: 1527497664187.gif (376x318, 1.03M)

I can't stop listening to this song
youtu.be/Yy5XXWvADoA

based theonlybasedphilibro

put a tounge in next time

mau kuliah apa gan?

Yup Duterte got substantial monetary support from Chinsect communist & those from the Mainland during his bid for presidency now he's sold his soul to China! He's corrupt after all. We should stop being fooled by his "anti-corruption" "anti drugs" facade! We should compel him to resign! He's already doing more harm than good!

Attached: 64896374_2251914824885711_4612105452048613376_n.jpg (960x796, 74K)

certain topics can be interesting however Im only doing it to get a job later

Gw si pengennya ngambil fisika murni tapi keliatannya bakal lebih kayak intellectual pursuit daripada buat nyari kerja (which i like especially tbqh), pilhan kedua mungkin bakal ngambil teknik informatika but im not really good at math

I love you guys, no homo

Have ngeue

have sex incel

Attached: caf.png (624x792, 385K)

Confessions:
1) Indonesia shouldn’t really be a thing. West Papua and Maluku should be their own thing.
2) Indonesians are Racist and in fact discriminates against the Chinese and Melanesian minorities. This is evil.

michlan aka BASED 3rd world Kaguyaposter is the only filipino I respect on Jow Forums

Attached: 1548471331521.jpg (800x764, 254K)

I want a vietnamese and singapore BF

Attached: 1555210462266.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

A friend of mine, after watching the news about Duterte’s siding with China in the boat-ramming incident, had only 3 words to say in utter frustration: “_indot ka, Duterte!” Kahit gaano ka ka-desenteng tao, kung sobra sobra na ang kawalang bahala na ginagawa ng lider ng bansa, napapamura ka for the first time. Nanunuot sa mga buto mo ang kataksilan sa bansa na nakikita mo.

Attached: 64499496_1300659860109250_8280842975576064_n (1).jpg (750x494, 55K)

Xiaomeme actually good, my battery last for 10 hours for constant using, and it could lasts more if i didn't really use it constantly.

don't worry lil bro we're starting a worldwide tour of FREEDOM soon
starting with iran and venezuala you too can experience the liberties and pleasures that only AMERICAN BVLLS can provide

last time we just wanted to cuck spain and through you will we once again cuck another world power

T.Poorfag

>discriminates against the Chinese
to think they were this based

Iphonefags be seething.

>He fell for the apple meme
How does it feel using an hilariously overpriced inferior product.

Reminder you must be at least 18 years old to be on Jow Forums.

Ever considered how to get your income from that degree? I'm actually asking. Also, If you wanna know whether you like informatics or not, try learning discrete mathematics, it's basically the basics of coding.

I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE
I STAY NOIDED
I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE
I STAY

I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE
I STAY NOIDED
I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE
I STAY

I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE
I STAY NOIDED
I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE
I STAY

I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE
I STAY NOIDED
I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE
I STAY

Attached: images(17).jpg (678x452, 28K)

>Indonesians are Racist and in fact discriminates against the Chinese and Melanesian minorities.
If they refuse to identify themselves as Indonesian then they deserve it

And then when west Papua is free, Australia is gonna fuck them so hard, all they want is oil and gold, nothing more.

Good thing jokowi is building infrastructure for our brother in West papua.

>Confessions:
1) Indonesia shouldn’t really be a thing. West Papua and Maluku should be their own thing.
2) Indonesians are Racist and in fact discriminates against the Chinese and Melanesian minorities. This is evil.

Attached: images(3).png (490x573, 9K)

>Not buying chinese product
>Must be Applefag
Dont fucking take the bait, The last time im debating with that unknown failed proxyflag, he was a Yogyanon, then someone living in Sumatra, And then someone living in Jakarta with Minang ancestry

Attached: 1560744410873.jpg (708x800, 95K)

>Reminder you must be at least 18 years old to be on Jow Forums.
I'm already 18 this year, fucking boomers.
>Ever considered how to get your income from that degree?
That's why i'm asking should i take the course for intellectual pursuit or simply for getting a job later. Kalo physic mungkin nantinya bisa jadi dosen or scientist, you can also work at industry even though its rare but the possibility is still limitless. What im really struggling is that the purpose of me studying and taking a course in the university karena gw masih belum tau fakta dilapangannya gimana dan bagaimana realitanya nanti didunia pekerjaan.
>Also, If you wanna know whether you like informatics or not, try learning discrete mathematics, it's basically the basics of coding.
Thank you, im gonna look it up.
Are you also happen to be in informatics, user?

Alright, just because you said so bby

Attached: 1561003244428.jpg (1084x1200, 115K)

What killed /asean/?

>why yes i bought an Rp99999999999 phone even though it literally has the same specifications with chinese phone (fuck chink haha) and have much lower price, how could you tell?

Attached: 1522258559075.jpg (588x823, 62K)

banterfag

Attached: 45763803_1734897819953247_3030457958312968192_n.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Pinoys

Indons

Why is Duterte called DU30? Is it because DU-thirty?

Why settle for lesser chinks when you can date real chinks and japanese?

>But Muh 3DRend....Yikes

factcheck.afp.com/no-these-photos-do-not-all-show-subway-project-philippines

Attached: 20190620_130226.png (1080x1683, 504K)

Too aggressive, I dont want tainting a blossoming flower besides av only kissed her cheeks

You're not tainting her unless you put your dick in her pussy

Focking hell im sitting in front of my dad ordering food for lunch...stoppp

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (236x209, 10K)

Redpill me on gloria macapagal arroyo

>should i take the course for intellectual pursuit or simply for getting a job later. Kalo physic mungkin nantinya bisa jadi dosen or scientist, you can also work at industry even though its rare but the possibility is still limitless. What im really struggling is that the purpose of me studying and taking a course in the university karena gw masih belum tau fakta dilapangannya gimana dan bagaimana realitanya nanti didunia pekerjaan.

In this honk honk country your course & university degree doesn't matter at all.

i'll give you secret when you enter university.
Join Students Organization like HMI, PMII, GMNI, PMKRI(catholic), etc it would give you many channel & relations after you graduate you would easily got a job.
Relations matter in here

Good Luck user

Exactly, which is why anal and oral are fine.

Attached: 05.jpg (667x503, 185K)

>Waaaaaaaaa ching chong nip nong king kong why, yes? waaaaaaaaa.!!!
Enjoy your spywares,bloatwares and customer services

Attached: 1560826875367.png (768x842, 280K)

Yeah im planning to get rid my shitty lifeless style and getting as much as relations i could get in the university
>Join Students Organization like HMI, PMII,
They look pretty based, thank you very much user.

>Smartphone
>Needing costumer service
>Doesn't debloat and despy phone tight as it arrives
Might as well suck worst korea samsung tiny dick

MY WHOLE LIFE
MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE
MY WHOLE LIFE
MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE
YOUR WHOLE LIFE
YOUR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE

Attached: 1540359233597.jpg (514x412, 69K)

Arroyo was the absolute worst (backed by his corrupt husband). She manage to turn EVERY INSTITUTION (even the religious sector) into parasites eating from her hands. She made corruption the norm and offered bribes to make sure it stays that way. Aquino changed this but we ar back again with this mess with Duterte.
The Military tried to Coup her twice due to neglect on which we suffered from greatly with the chinksects stealing our EEZ and blocking our ships.

She was willing to fup our country for personal gains when she knew we were looking at her for recovery. I'd consider her a traitor basically the original chinksect sellout
Just think how the President of the Philippines put her Nail technician on PAG-IBIG's board(social security services) just to steal funds
Corrupted the Ombusdman's Office and Supreme Court by midnight appointing a yes man puppet as an ombudsman to try and pardon her crimes, among others it was a mess, from the election cheating scandal to the corrupt chink traitrous deals that we are suffering from now dutdut brought them back.
Economic gains from her time was only felt in her last 2 years but then again got overshadowed by the 2008 finacial crisis.

The only good thing I remember was she wasnt as friendly to the marcoses during her time.
but now they are allies.

Cope

Act cool , đứng hình mất 5 giây

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aGUQsb31TEw

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batak,_Bulgaria
BATAKBROS, WE BULGARIAN BVLLS NOW

Attached: 1600px-Bulgaria_location_map.svg.png (1600x1010, 243K)

test
still rangebanned or no

Viet user, which of these two speak Vietnamese better?
>youtube.com/watch?v=WYleKItO8_g
Or
>youtube.com/watch?v=_PUvdF2cUU0

how are my viet bros doing

Attached: WOO.png (1321x1621, 49K)

ARVN one speaks way better Vietnamese
NVA sounds like robots trying their best imitation of what Vietnamese sounds like

Thank you Viet user.

Sidang MK udah mulai aja

Beli motherboard bekas dimana ya gan? Bingung nanya di Jow Forums kebanyakan disuruh beli yang baru-baru semua. Aku kan bokek.

Attached: 1551046760591.jpg (240x240, 19K)

why is /po/ so dead?

Ya kalo miskin mending gausah goblok

You wouldn't get such thing in Jow Forums. Unironically go back to CS jamban, it's much better place to ask than Jow Forums(nel).

Nih bagian kesaksian ahli doang?

Nggak tau deh, baru nyalain tv juga

It's always been slow, that's part of the charm imo. Also a fairly niche interest

Bang kalau motherboard itu kan biasanya jarang gonta-ganti, jadinya biasanya belinya mending yang berkualitas.
Budget berapa bang?