Now that the dust is settled, who were the true Romans?

Byzantion-kun or HRE-chan?

Attached: aph___heir_of_rome_by_r_ninja_d2qsepa-pre.jpg (992x805, 90K)

Argentina

Byzantium. HRE is a meme.

neither, both were false pretenders
the true heir to the romans has not yet stepped forward - but it is only a matter of time.

Who fucking cares? What matters ie that you're a filthy manchild obsessed with Chinese manufactured cartoons and who models their whole life around the worship of a glorified shitskin island.

What matters is that you be among the first to go on the day of the rope.

Attached: daai4ei-b9c0663d-1f56-4a41-b0cc-d85a37e5b4e3.png (881x867, 51K)

Can't be Roman without Rome.

Hello r*ddit

We already have.

Attached: L6Rr1He.gif (800x622, 64K)

/thread

Attached: LocationByzantineEmpire.png (1084x705, 29K)

People who lived in the city of Rome.

Vatican

Finnland is the only legitimate successor to the roman empire

I posted my raw DNA data on mytrueancestry dot com and got these as results:
Hellenic Roman + Roman (4.477)
Ancient Greek + Hellenic Roman (7.867)
Hellenic Roman (9.774)
Roman (13.12)
Ancient Greek (13.73)

I am 50% southern italian 50% central

Ofc we are implying that you're talking about genetically who are they closer to among the modern civilizations, and id say modern central italians are pretty damn close to them.

Attached: S90619-12133107.jpg (1080x1038, 279K)

And, of course, we are talkimg about exclusively Ancient Romans natives to Rome, because the other "Roman citizens" were often citizens of other provinces of the empire or imported slaves who were granted freedom and citizenship (Liberti)

Attached: S90619-12093951.jpg (1080x1700, 411K)

>HRE
into the trash
>byzatium
Romans LARPing as gr**k

Byzantines were actually the opposite

The byzantine empire was pretty based tbqh, i miss those days...

this

no, they weren't the Romans were a nationalistic, imperialistic, militaristic, totalitarian homogeneous force that Genocided cultures and assimilated them to their cultures by force.
nowadays "greeks" were still living there Islands back calling them selves romoi.
due to the collapse Of the WRE the ERE decided to adopt a new identity using the old classical Greek epics and philosophical books this LARPing reached such a stage that they begun claiming themselves to be the true Hellenize people despite said people being gone for centuries, they were what the Weaboos were to Japan basically.
my own clan back then were Orthodox, i'd call myself "former" Roman but never a Greek.

The catholic church

Eastern Roman empire is fully legit it emperor had seniority over the co emperor of the west.
HRE is like a last push but failed to be Roman or a empire