>You love anglo-saxons and germanic people more than anything
>Your name is João Severino Souza Silva
>Thinks "my skin is lighter than Pele's, maybe they will accept me!"
>Looks to the mirror: looks like a tunisian or a moroccan
>Starts to cry
>Hears that the South received some germans during the XIX century
>Thinks: there is hope!!
>Starts to spam on the internet that the South is germanic
>Starts to modify Wikipedia articles about german-brazilians to change the number from 5 million to 14 million without giving any sources for your claims
>In all Youtube videos about Brazil you type "the south is white and germanic!"
>Starts to planning your trip to the South to know your germanic paradise
>Arrives in the South
>90% of the people are pardos, muttalians, araberians and mulattoes
>Starts to cry
>Kill yourself

Attached: MED aryan.jpg (1145x572, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlUHx4h5zxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you need to have sex

It is necessary that you engage in sexual intercourse

have sex

There was a meme i saw that if liberals started to say hispanics got white privilege they would all live out their white supremacy fantasies they built up from centuries of insecurity and masquerading as leftists
I find non-black non-whites to be far more hateful towards blacks than whites are because of this insecurity and desperation to not be at the bottom of the "race hierachy" like how bullies always punch down because someone bigger bullies them

Even the darkest Italian is much whiter than the whitest Brazilian

I had a friend with green eyes and light hair
But his face, facial features and hair textures showed his blackness
His mommy was black.
And he hated black people
Always making jokes about them

>Even the darkest Italian is much whiter than the whitest Brazilian

The whitest brazilians are a mix of italians and germans, retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlUHx4h5zxw

I swear if a non-white group were designated honorary whites by white nationalists they would wear it like a fucking badge of honour. After centuries of humiliation they want to vent their frustration and they would finally have the opportunity to do it, feeling "real power" for the first time.
Just look at interracial acceptance rates to see this, first worlders (usually whites) are always far more accepting of it. It's like non-whites are so anxious of their racial position that they would try to appeal to whites in any way possible. It'd honestly be pathetic to see some hispanic guy start spamming race realist infographics shitting on blacks to project their own self-hatred

ITALIANS are not wh*te

Attached: 1559507952585.jpg (590x350, 136K)

>>Arrives in the South
% of the people are pardos, muttalians, araberians and mulattoes
Lies

But it's quite sad that something strange like this can happen here

Excelent analysis.

Racists are disgusting and selfhating.

NEED that girl second from the left on my blonde cock
nah but really, mutts larping as white is a pretty bad phenomenon

Only Paulistas do this. Real Southerners know that this place is mixed.

Are Poles there unmixed? I talked to a guy on here from there

Nigga we're not like America, 99% of us are mixed because we don't give a shit about race politics. We didn't have segregation, one drop rule and all that shit that is now destroying your country with feminism, social justice, etc.

We received some Chinese immigrants here in São Paulo recently and guess what, all I see near the city center are interracial Chinese-Brazilian couples. Chances are, unless you're a first generation immigrant in Brazil, you're mixed.

Attached: 1560987467003.png (450x450, 303K)

>99% of us are mixed
85%
Wait the boomers die

i'm from Paraná, we have the most poles and ukrainians in Brazil, and lots of them are unmixed. One of my best friends is 7/8 polish and 1/8 austrian, for example. Since they were different from even the germans and italians, they stayed segregated for a little more.

All you do is talk about race all day.
Have sex.

Ah okay yeah, I really didn't think that guy was mixed, so thanks for confirming
That's cool dude. Tbf the race autism has it's upsides and downsides, yeah being white and homogeneous has its perks in the quality parts of America but it really fucks with everybody's head

Lose weight

female nazis are so cringe

Stop racializing everything. Just let people marry who they want. Christ, these people are so cancerous, then again most of them are too dysfunctional to actually marry and raise children like those interracial couples are doing.

Attached: fafefifan.jpg (586x531, 31K)