If USA and CHINA nuked each other existence who would become the new superpower(s)?

If USA and CHINA nuked each other existence who would become the new superpower(s)?

I seriously can't even imagine a world with Japan or Germs in charge

Attached: 1428984082662.png (1106x1012, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)#Bibliography
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japan and Germany are too weak to become superpowers on their own.

Latvia

The world would return to great powers threatening to nuke each other and one eventually does it.

>I seriously can't even imagine a world with Japan or Germs in charge
Oh boy..
No realistically it would be us almost instantaneously.

Why? Your economy is tiny and you're the butt of jokes now

Attached: images (2).jpg (197x255, 8K)

We're the worlds second most powerful military force and the biggest global geopolitical player after the US. Economy is just a function of global power projection really. Without the geopolitical hold of America we'd clear the path for economic prosperity very quickly provided we don't succumb to a retarded ideological regime, which seems unlikely since the whole country is tired of ideologists and their ideas.

Based ruskies
Hope you guys someday make it to the top

The EU would easily acquire world power. Although the Russians would still be a threat with the nukes.

Honestly all I want is for my country to be well off and successful. I don't really care about who's perceived as the "top dog".
If I suddenly became president of Russia in this scenario I'd just have really close relations with the EU since you're a major if not the biggest trading partner. I see literally zero reasons to be opposed to one another objectively.

unlikely or likely? because if your populace is tired of ideologues and their ideas then it would be very easy for them to not succumb to a retarded ideological regime.

i think your answer is rational and very close to true if op's hypothetical scenario were to become true.

Unlikely for ideologues to take over, I meant.

Most likely Russia.

Sure their economy is shit in terms of GDP. But they have the biggest nuclear arsenal, the biggest army, and leaders willing to sacrifce lives of their own people to achieve geopolitical goals.

India

most likely israel

Russia obviously.

China doesn't have the nuclear capacity to wipe us out, of their 500 nukes, most will be shot out of the sky.

But even if we just turned china into glass, the debris that will be shot up in the air, will make most of Asia and Europe, uninhabitable and greatly reduce our crop yield.

After this, the world will fall into anarchy, probs leading to a second nuclear exchange.

If Russia expanded enough they might be able to fill the role, but at present I see a bunch of potential regional powers but not really any true superpower candidates

>Economy is just a function of global power projection really
This is a brainlet opinion of someone ignorant of history. The US is a superpower because we became the largest economy on earth, not the other way around.

japan number 1

Attached: 1558908354817s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

The two are definitely interconnected. One certainly helps the other.

Yeah they’re definitely connected, but you seem to believe that America disappearing as a superpower will somehow change the fact that Russia is a sluggish economy that’s disproportionately based on energy exports. The US, even before we had any geopolitical interest, was the biggest industrial power with a healthy and robust economy based on a myriad of exports. That more than any other factor is why we are a superpower. That we have clout today obviously helps, but even if the US had hardly any military at all we’d still be a more influential nation than Russia, just like Germany is for the same reasons.

>The US, even before we had any geopolitical interest, was the biggest industrial power with a healthy and robust economy based on a myriad of exports.
Nah, your economy was jump started by WW2. You unironically profited the most from the conflict through exports and leases.

Canada unironically

We helped Europe recover

Attached: MarshallPlanAid-Logo.svg.png (2000x2368, 130K)

I mean sure you could see it that way. But you got very rich in the process.

Are you fucking retarded? The US has been the largest economy on Earth since before WWI, more than twice the size of Germany, the second largest economy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)

>so it was WW1
Ok then

No, the numbers specifically state that in 1913, before the war even started, the US economy was more than twice the size of Germany you dishonest Putinbot

>he's unironically posting wikipedia page as a source
What can i say.

How do we stop the putinbots

Ehem...

You can't, Shut the fuck up.
But objectively it was WW2 that created the US economy. This is known literally everywhere in the world.

>1913
So US funded WW1
What else is new?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)#Bibliography

>he does it again
fucking kek

They have 8,000 nukes, retarded

Probably the balance of power would shift back to the EU. Latam will never become a superpower unless they all bundled together like an EU 2.0. Africa is still shit. India might unironically become a superpower. But that's about it.