Imagine dating asians because local girls wont

imagine dating asians because local girls wont
pathetic

Attached: 1546179315913.jpg (1080x725, 357K)

she fits really well into the background. i would like to take a walk in the snow where she is

imagine shoving her into a wood chipper and painting the snow red

no

I only want to date Asians because they are cuter and are more Beautiful and better personality

I don't think you all understand but I quite literally NEED an asian gf

Right now

Imagine not dating a qt asian girl because some internet faggot told you not to do so

Attached: 1523087861190.jpg (1201x1800, 226K)

dilate

pic related is /fa/ and doesn't look as plastic as the rest of her hive
would date tbqh

why is this a cursed image?

I date asians because i like the way they smell.

She looks dead. No redness in her lips, generally sickly looking. Looks cursed. Ju on.

cope
the age of the roastie is over

Attached: CJpi8E5VEAA68xu.jpg (1366x2048, 337K)

her hat is floating in the background

She looks cute desu, she has clear white pure soft skin.

LOL

she killed herself. sad

proof?

I date azns despite local girls drooling on my dick all day every day ;^)

I heard Icelandic girls are sluts so whats tbe problem

just reverse google her image

> 5 months ago 4 likes 0 comments

The Girl is alive but no one knows. I think her name is Yong In Dae or its just the university name Stop making other stories like takako konishi and stuff like she's dead Y'all guys are the worst
not today

i think Jow Forums trolled the image

literally me

underrated

>better personality
asians are fucking robos tho

>not dating asians because anonymous Internet people might disapprove of it
how can one man be so insecure?

Attached: thicc china girl.webm (480x600, 456K)

holy crap

only the asian males
this, nobody is gonna tell me who I can and can't fuck

This

Being a yellow fever whiteboi is better than being a cuck who raises tyrone's off-spring

More than half the people here are unironically virgins

lmao, i personally know 3 asian girls who wont date a white person just because of the memes and sterotypes. if you have yellowfever, id slow down on the obvious creepy fetishization stuff. youll always be able to get a mail order asian but the ones here, im sensing a change is happening with them and they are getting creeped out by whites. in 10 years it'll be common to see LMAF couples lel

What the fuck? I thought Asians didn't have ass

In my experience you're mostly right, but I've gone back and forth, and realized a white girl isn't worth the longterm risk.

In my experience dating white girls has much higher highs and much lower lows. They have more personality, are more independent, and generally more fun.

However, in both my own experiences and experiences I've noticed, they are at high risk of
>Cheating
>Unpredictably dumping for odd, indiscernible, or petty reasons
>Getting fat

There are, of course, plenty of white girls who don't fit that, but I'd say it's like 80%, and often difficult to tell beforehand. I promised myself long ago that I wouldn't take the risk of chaining myself to one with children/marriage.

Fobs are usually extremely boring, but present almost no risks of the above. I personally would rather take the boring but stable life rather than rolling the dice and getting fucked out of most of my paycheck because my formerly hot landwhale wife decided to cheat on me because she was just too overwhelmed that I stayed out late after playing golf that one time and her boss just was there for her and really gets her.

Attached: contemplativecoffee.jpg (1024x647, 51K)

that dance is unironically as cringy as anything i've ever seen

I know Asian girls who have exclusively dated White guys
It's not just the white guys who fetishize a race
Secondly, these memes aren't real life. Most people see a mixed race couple and don't think anything about it, people need to stop letting this place ruin their perceptions