American friendship

>American friendship

Attached: friendship.png (780x875, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Magnotta
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010–2017_Toronto_serial_homicides
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is wrong with people in this country?

Capitalism is spiritual and mental rot

i'm starting to think the people here are rotten

Attached: 1456128626935.png (519x903, 424K)

mutt

id kill someone for 9mil

Same but your best friend?

>Jew offers to pay indio mutt to kill white girl
like pottery

Yeah nobody was murdered before Capitalism lel

its american culture not capitalism
try being a normal person when every single family lives in identical houses and everyone isolates themselves in a car to go to work and never walks anywhere

Americans need to be mass euthanized, holy shit.

money is such a retarded thing to own
social circles are way more valuable

>t.

Attached: índice.png (111x126, 2K)

>every single family lives in identical houses
Not true of American culture

> everyone isolates themselves in a car to go to work and never walks anywhere
Only sometimes true of American culture, but the idea that driving around in a car increases murder is probably wrong, given the gap between urban and suburban murder rate.

you're not going to get into a good social circle without money

I was being sarcastic, didn't realize I needed the "/s"

>Denali

AHAHAHAHAHA

Non-Americans won't understand how funny this is, but "Denali" is the Native name for Mount McKinley. This means that this bitch game from an uber-SJW family to have a name like that.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 117K)

She's full white

Sounds like the alienation capitalism and the society of the spectacle brings

Dumping a body at thunderbird falls is mindblowingly retarded. easily the most normie "hike" in the whole state and heavily trafficked. fucking dumbass trailer trash.

>mentally ill 18 year old whose mental age was 12 killed by best friend

Attached: 1553144354767.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Very sad, kids can be extremely cruel and short-sighted. We have a culture which teaches that callousness and violence and "not giving a fuck" is cool. That said, most kids don't kill anyone.

Remember those kids who kill their friend so they could be like slenderman or whatever?

you're not from alaska.

this is capitalism user.
It's just less noticeable in Europe because you guys kept a aristocracy much longer than America did

I've seen that phenotype before

Attached: 1511106558780.jpg (1200x799, 202K)

Or could be part Native American...? As in, given a Native American name by a Native American parent?
>Alaska
>white
>liberal

>That said, most kids don't kill anyone.
>most kids
The absolute state of America

>what are suburban neighborhoods
ok, its not all of them, but a huge portion
>muh capitalism boogieman
>muh invisible hand
tinfoil hat off please
capitalism is unavoidable, its just a matter of how much your country embraces it, the more the better

he doesn't know what he's talking about. fairly common name, and calling it denali is in no way an sjw thing, i called it that my entire life and my parents are as republican as they come.

Pure Germanic.

Attached: ZZYD4AQQ2VHOJIBEZ5KXCQNWCU.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

Yeah fucked up shit never happens in Canada

No gay cannibals

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Magnotta

No chinese cannibalism on a bus

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

No gay serial killers

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010–2017_Toronto_serial_homicides

Your country per capita may have more maniacs than the U.S.

>Your country per capita may have more maniacs than the U.S.

Yeah bud, your thrice weekly school shootings alone win this contest, no even needing to include your 40 serial killers in half a century.

>what are suburban neighborhoods
I live in a suburb and I walk all the time, stores, doctor, restaurant, etc all in walking distance. My husband takes the train to work. I drive only if I am going some towns away

At any rate, suburbs have lower murder rate. Its not true that "driving" would make you murder more. If anything it would seem the opposite

>and calling it denali is in no way an sjw thing, i called it that my entire life and my parents are as republican as they come.
cuck

>the more the better
This country is the prime representation of when more is NOT better

you're not from alaska.

She looks high testosterone to me

>Ill be sarcastic about anything and everything duude xddd
Zoomer or redditor or both

>I live in a suburb and I walk all the time, stores, doctor, restaurant, etc all in walking distance
that wasnt my experience there or in Ireland
at least in ireland theres a fantastic network of buses and public transport for their sprawling suburbs
the whole concpet of having that huge waste of space with individual housing kinda triggers me, its so unnatural and the communities are so isolated from normality

expand

Canada has had 15 in the same time span with about 1/9th of the population you mouth breather.

>that wasnt my experience there or in Ireland
Your experience isn't universal then. There are places (especially in countryside and in Western suburbs, even in Western cities) where cars are required or nearly so. But that's not true of all USA

>its so unnatural and the communities are so isolated from normality
And yet those communities have lower violence rates. Isolation generally makes people less violent, not more.

After the 1954 coup, the US conditioned aid to the new government by making it obligatory to open the market as much as possible. Nearly zero regulations on anything, no labour law, trade unions were punishable by death, no taxes, etc...
So naturally the government and all subsequent governments yielded to this and ended up with an unholy foreigner oligopoly which still reigns with an iron fist to this day. All of this in detriment of the population.
For example, most of the land is foreign-owned and used to plant everything except food, which is why we've got the worst indicators in food security/nutrition in the whole continent while having the highest GDP in Central America.

its not that they are less violent, its that people from outside the community never drive through your wierd social experiment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA this is the funniest photo i've seen on Jow Forums, the cunt in the elbow pads is the cherry on top

>its not that they are less violent,
They are, or rather they live in conditions less conducive towards violence. Cities can be extremely alienating on their own.

>its that people from outside the community never drive through your wierd social experiment
?? Most murder happens within the community--i.e. someone you know, rather than a stranger.

>WAAAAAAH DON'T COUP US
We're just playing in our backyard(south america)
stay assmad

>?? Most murder happens within the community--i.e. someone you know, rather than a stranger.
didnt know
we dont have many murders at all in spain
idk, its such an alienating type of neighborhood, the whole looks and implications of it turn me off

I'm sorry that I'm not like you. I'm sorry that I'm not a person who stinks of rotting whalecum unlike yourself. I'm sorry I try to make an effort to be likeable and have a personality that pertains to more than just trying to insult someone over the internet. And it honestly saddens me that I have to stoop to your level. I'm also sorry that I have to feel bad for you, but I do.

>Why yes, I read Debord once

Attached: serveimage-14.jpg (480x360, 10K)