Why is literally every woman attractive?

Why is literally every woman attractive?

How do you cope with knowing there are so many pretty girls in the world?

Why is every girl on tinder attractive? Why is LITERALLY every 18-25 year old woman attractive?

Attached: 72661B16-1EC3-47A4-872F-1110479282C1.png (828x1792, 3.43M)

I thought tinder was a meme but it’s full of hot chicks. Like every single one is hot. At least half are.

When I go out literally almost every millennial or gen z woman is hot as fuck

I've fucked more zoomers than I normally would thanks to this app

how easy is it to get laid in Sweden? Post a pic of some Swedish zoomers you’ve fucked?

>Why is literally every woman attractive?
Thirsty fag

t. country with uggos

What city do you live in?

have sex

We must live in very different places cause all I get are fat beaners and disgusting thots

I'm looking for ways to more effectively use Tinder for shitposts on here. It has so much potential for bantering other euros

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-035626.png (1080x2160, 269K)

Have you considered the fact you never notice unattractive girls? Just like girls don't notice unattractive boys.
It is more likely that you probably don't even waste a millisecond looking at a girl who your brain deems unattractive

Attached: 1548445990598.webm (460x460, 420K)

>colombia
>ugly
lmao holy cope

prime TURKED material

Because young women are hot. Men evolutionary follow the breeding strategy of pumping one into as many post pubescent to 30 year old women as possible. So you got modernity where they aren't malnourished, unless you're fat or really unlucky you're way healthier than ever before.
And if you're a young healthy woman thats basically it. Wome nare just more attractive than men. Even in traditional societies where they were basically property to fuck a chick you needed to provide for her and pay her dad dowry and shit. For the privilege.

I still would

She's clearly obese even in the tinder pic

avoid fatties or fatty-suggestive people on tindr, especially if they're into angle that don't show their full bodies

>just downloaded Tinder
>first profile pops up
>pic related

Really makes you think

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-231124.png (720x1280, 515K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-231113.png (720x1280, 717K)

Shes clearly fat and ugly even on the app

>download tinder
>get 1 match/day
>this goes on for a few weeks but I don't get laid
>uninstall
That was the end of my online dating life

hot af
gib her insta

That is considered good. I am averaging 0 a day

60% of girls I saw on Tinder were fat and ugly and didn't get a single match after running out of people to swipe

I get like 3-5 a day

is it worth uninstalling and being more picky to make the algorithm help you get babes on tinder?
i dont find every single woman attractive but many pass the fuck line so i find most of them good looking enough

I look like an ogre and I got that 1 match/day. You guys might just need to redo your profiles. Also DO NOT swipe right on everyone. It brings down your elo if you swipe right on people with low elo and the low elo chicks swipe left on you. Basically everyone has an elo that goes up with more people match them and goes down if more people swipe left on them. Don't swipe right on super hot chicks,bots,and whales. Swipe right on girls who are average at best, The fat and ugly chicks get validation from swiping left on better looking dudes and the hot chicks will never swipe right on you so you might as well bring up your elo by swiping left on them.

Yeah, don't be desperate in your matches. Read swiping right on anything with a hole lowers your elo which makes you less visible to others

wtf is that really how it works? I was wondering why its so consisten with the matches I get. Gonna swipe left on fattys and black chicks now thanks desu

>Why is literally every woman attractive?
Because women are valuable reproductively to men independent of the quality of their genes.
Also there's a more direct sense in which females need to be attractive to have sex but males don't.

I've given up on ever getting a girlfriend.

>only get 10 matches and no replies
>switch to guys because fuck it I like them sometimes
>pic related is the only attractive one
>matched but didn't respond
>he's 1000km away (still shows up even though my range is 80km)
why

Attached: bruh.jpg (1080x1920, 615K)

What the hell is wrong with you

Come to Brazil

Attached: Screenshot_2017-04-15-23-48-32.png (480x800, 222K)

the answer is always autism, my friend.

tinder was made for women, even a Chad gets responses than ugly chicks

ann arbor

why the fuck couldn't i be born in brazil

i swiped like 1-200 chicks but only got like 10-20 likes in return

i got like 4 actual matches, fuck paying for tinder gold

honestly fuck tinder i think it's easier to just DM chicks on twitter near you

tinder is a jewish psyop