Why isn't France med? Why do people say they're Germanic despite being closer to other Meds than Scandinavians...

Why isn't France med? Why do people say they're Germanic despite being closer to other Meds than Scandinavians? It meets all the criteria:
>speak Latin language
>have Italian admixture
>literally share the Mediterranean with Spain, Italy, etc
And how is Portugal Med even though it doesn't even have a Med coast?

Attached: cow.jpg (2592x1552, 1.08M)

What even is the criteria for being "med" other than being a unique cultural cluster around the Mediterranean?

I thought France is usually considered Med? I think of it as Med.

That being said, the situation is complicated because the origins of the modern nation-state of France are basically as an evolution of a splinter state of the (Germanic) Holy Roman Empire. The Franks themselves were Germanic, after all.

The surge of 18th-century European nationalism in France was inherently tied to a new national myth of origin for the country, of a specifically Gallo-Roman people (heirs to Latin culture) who had been ruled by a (Germanic) Frankish upper class. There are elements of truth in all myths, but of course nationalist myths do not competely and accurately reflect reality. France may be a Med country but was inextricably cross-pollinated with Germanic culture, whether they like it or not.

they aren't meds, they are whitoids

Because France = Paris, and parisians are closer dutch/belgian/german/english whitoids than to meds.
Pic related is med france, all else is whitoid land.

Theyre literally more med than you

Paris isn’t med, and Paris is France, France is just a glorified city-state

Forgot pic.

Attached: Occitanie.svg.png (799x768, 87K)

So it purely comes down to fucking genetics? Then why are Spanish considered med despite also being closer to Germans than say Greeks

All of those are immigrant wops who face racism.in france and were seen as negroes not natives.

meds are white you fucking retards

they look just like belgians/germans i was visiting in the north of belgium and the only people that looked like me was either others south europeans or arabs/north africans

Something tells me you have several tabs with Jow Forums open

all med countries have been bleached by germanics to varying degrees

France is a clusterfuck of ethnicities and if you want a standard french bad news, doesn't exist (for the moment, give it 50 years and you have your standard african-european mulatto)

>why is france in middle of all relevant europe countries, why it's bordering mediterranee reeeee

The French are white niggers.

>France
>Meds

"No."

Attached: med man weighs in.png (745x413, 62K)

I find it impossible not to like this man.

why ? because he's an unironic retard and this is that kind of stuff that gives anglos a laughing puff ? interesting.

t. failed Med

Attached: france BTFO.png (715x405, 60K)

how will i recover.

You won't.

Attached: france on suicide watch.png (756x349, 54K)

Last thing we need to hear is that Lebanese arabs are meds.

damn that's deep and well sourced, how did he do it ?

french are romanized gauls, aka celts

celts, from iberia to france to ireland, are the true native western euro

germans are central and north euro

slavs east euro

italian-greeks south euro

>med
western europoor cope meme
>germanic
western europoor cope meme

>muh germanic
>muh med
blah blah blah shut the fuck up and have sex you incels

>face racism
>look at any french local football team
>iberian, italian surnames everywhere
kek

A lot of their models are Italians too heh. Oliver Giroud is also Italian. David Costa, Spanish. That's why you can't listen to posters on Jow Forums france loves meds.

Attached: KfIrzdCr.jpg (640x640, 48K)