American education

>american education

Attached: IMG_20190619_200922.jpg (720x1227, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coha.org/central-american-migrants-in-mexico-lost-in-a-black-hole-of-violence-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mad cuz poor

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Cry more leech

Why should i be? I'm not the one getting huge masses of immigrants every day.

>If i close my eyes maybe they'll go away
Nice american solution you got there.

I´m happy
This will oblige a lot of them to go to the USA

you're all coming here regardless. why would we continue bribing you if your'e not going to do anything anyway?

Cala a boca, Moornuel.
Teu país não dá um tostão para a UE, só recebe dinheiro

Kek. Throw money at the fire, maybe it'll put out itself.

Seriously, how can you shitheads not realize the whole fucking deal is that people flee because the corrupt judicial systems won't prosecute or imprison the people that kill their families? Seriously, why the fuck else would people risk life and limb to get into the shithole that is the US? Their lives are already at stake.

The solution is simple. Pressure the governments to set transparency organizations which you can closely watch. But no, let's polarize the shit even more. They're not only dying, they're poorer more, surely they'd want to stay now.

Better start saving for the wall tax, mutt.

Fix your own fucking shit instead of begging America to do it you worthless fucking poopsock

We'll get the Mexicans to start killing you subhumans eventually.

Oh ameriKKKa

Fix what? Immigration is our main source of income. Ain't fixing what ain't broken.

Riiight. Because your bribes reach the based dudes who take my people to your border. What are you gonna do, invest in narcos?

>how can you shitheads not realize the whole fucking deal is that people flee because the corrupt judicial systems won't prosecute or imprison the people that kill their families?
Not our problem, mutt. We're full, fuck off.

Become white and civilized, low IQ 3º world shithole .
If you want, I will help bleach your sister

>not our problem
>literally the only autists giving a shit about immigration
>mutt
>2019
>The only idiots still caring about race
Cope.

Independence of the colonies was a mistake, low IQ shitskins can not form a working civilization

Your country's problems are not our problems. You leeches coming into our country is our problem.

Americans never cease to amuse me. You are so self centered and have such high aversion to loss you will fuck yourself over instead of looking for a viable solution that benefits both parties.

Keep thinking like that. Don't do shit, waste millions in a stupid wall, close your markets to your strongest business allies, maybe immigrants will somehow stop coming someday.

This thread brought to you by an assblasted coping El salvadorian.

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm so sorry where can I PayPal you money?

We could just shoot you. That would solve our problem and train our troops. AND fulfill the American stereotype. Do you want that, Paco?

Do it then. I dare you fucker. Fucking do it.

well, making their countries even bigger shitholes, that'll surely entice the residents to stay in those shitholes.

Get fucked, thirdie. You are no longer the white man's burden.

you know that's never going to happen. why even entertain the power fantasy?

>"AMERICANS ARE SO ESTUPIDO THEY STOPED GIVING US GIBS!"
Based yanks

I dunno, why not? El Salvador user is really peeved so why not just goad him on?

Cringe ass wannabe burger cunt. Get the fuck outta my country.

Rather just pay taxes to put designated marksmen in towers every 1000 feet along the wall to kill people like you and your shitty noncontributing vermin family for trying to come into our country

The world would unironically benefit if we invaded your countries, killed every single last one of you and then used your land as a solar farm

because it's painfully obvious the USA doesn't have the balls to do something that extreme and it makes you look a stereotypical ignorant american. it's like telling someone on the internet to shut up, it's impotent rage.

>you HAVE to give us money! How am I going to feed my eight kids now you monster?

Attached: images.png (231x218, 9K)

I would very, very happily shoot you and your entire family if ever given legal prerogative to do so

Um, sweetie. We'll always be the "white" man's burden, like it or not.

>constantly fuck these countries over
>allow huge drug operations because you make money
>loot the country of resources using corporations
>throw them a bit of "aid" aka bribery money so the politician are bought
>take it away because they can't keep their people from escaping their country
america is really a dying empire.

Go ahead and kill them mutt. I'm pretty sure everything goes pretty well when you start massacring minorities in this day and age.

>He's unironically pro-US intervention
The absolute state of Salvadoran history education

Make my day.

>Become white and civilized, low IQ 3º world shithole .
>If you want, I will help bleach your sister
How would Portuguese genetics help anyone? Brazil shows that your DNA brings disaster

Attached: immigrant iqs.jpg (494x279, 33K)

It's not our fault they're killing their own people.

And crying about gibs is acceptable, I guess.

If you want donate to third world countries you're more than welcome to do so. The government shouldn't be in the business of charity.

why is this honduran so fucking buttmad

Who the fuck is going to stop us? Mexico? We make the rules in this world, if we decide to start killing all of you there’s nothing you can do but wait to die

Brazilian black and brown pussy needed more Portuguese sperm

Attached: High IQ.jpg (3114x1286, 504K)

He's from El Salvador not Honduras

Shut up, your fucking mutt

You'll be getting them back shortly.

Literally what the fuck is the difference lmao

>portugal's highest is germanic countries' average

Freedom ain't free

>Seriously, how can you shitheads not realize the whole fucking deal is that people flee because the corrupt judicial systems won't prosecute or imprison the people that kill their families? Seriously, why the fuck else would people risk life and limb to get into the shithole that is the US? Their lives are already at stake.
Then what do you want us to do? Invade, setup a tribunal and start throwing murderers in jail?

Oi MC Pardinho, your sister needs to be colonized

arr rook same

The Mexican cartels enslaved a bunch of them. Some they even made fight to the death.

coha.org/central-american-migrants-in-mexico-lost-in-a-black-hole-of-violence-2/

Germans have low IQ

Attached: 33ko86po1u9y.png (1530x742, 124K)

Oh I know how this ends, Trump announces he's in talks with those shitholes in a few days so aid resumes, nothing actually changes.

Just do it then, you fucker. Come on, fucking do it. I want to see you do it. Do it now, go ahead, livestream that shit on facebook. You don't have the balls to do shit, you keep parroting "I'll do it when daddy guvmint gives me purmishon". You know there's no single fucking way of that happening, you can't even agree between yourselves to build a fucking wall.

Come at me then. Come guns blazing and see what happens you little faggot. No hypotheticals, do it Now.

T. torontonian

When will you cutoff the chechens?

Should have remained apart of Mexico

>encouraging berlin wall scenarios
is this the power of Trump?

yessssssssssssss, I hope this gives China a chance to gain more influence in the western hemisphere

And they're back on their way the day after. Coyotes literally give them a 3 try package, paid with american money from their family in the US.

It would be nice, yes. You could try a more civic way as well.

Why would I travel to your shithole to shoot you when your countrymen can do it just fine?

Don’t you have the highest murder rate in the world? LOL

Good for the US
They should cut aid to Mexico next

>You could try a more civic way as well.
Oh, so you want cars? Got it. JAPAN! EL SALVADOR WANTS CARS!

The East Germans used to kill people trying to escape like NK so yes it is his master plan.

This is measuring scientific journal contributions, not IQ

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 386K)

Maybe sort out your own problems you double digit IQ brown shitskin piece of fucking worthless human trash

Why the fuck are whites and Asians the only people capable of maintaining a society in this world, why can you shit colored retarded faggot motherfuckers never take care of anything on your own? Everything you touch turns to shit, every single time

we should stop giving out free money to every country and focus on ourselves instead.

Chechnya is an integral part of Russia. Also, they're good cannon fodder to send to Syria

kek

>t. retard
that "aid" money is one of the reasons why you have immense influence

>Source: Jakubmarian.com
Sourly a real source, better than PISA and Worldbank Low IQ Amerimutt

What's the deal with Albanians?

Attached: 10seinfeld_on_stage.png (600x377, 203K)

That's not an MP, it's a YP: Your Problem

Waste of money. Who cares about influence. Just let china take over

No that would be the petrodollar with the secondary source being Military expenditure (which does included aid given to allied countries)

Humanitarian aid gives the US little to no influence over other nations. (especially considering the vast majority of those getting humanitarian aid aren't in a position of power to influence world politics)

I don't think that's how it works. People don't come to the US illegally because their country gets aid money, that makes no sense. I don't see how cutting off aid money forever will actually stop people from illegally crossing the border. It's not like they're using that money to make the trip, all that aid money just goes into the pockets of corrupt government officials anyway.

*crack* *sip*

Honestly this is a terrible idea from a logistical perspective. They should have just tied more strings to the aid related to stemming migrant flows.

This will only get worse with climate change and doesn't seem very forward thinking.

Attached: 1560913153943.png (488x884, 457K)

>doesn't know that the "aid" thirdworld countries receive are a money laundering scheme from our elites that go to corrupt politicians in those countries that hide the money for them. None of it actually benefits the recipient country, it actually makes it worse by strengthening the corruption.
That's the whole purpose of the UN too, they don't actually care about making the world a better place they just use it as a medium to transfer money.

First ever good post to come from a brazilian flag.

At the ready, my master.

The whole world actually wants this to happen.
Hahhaha get fucked centromierda. Hope your wicked kin drowns on their own filth.

funny enough, Guatemala and Honduras supported us for Israel's Jerusalem decision.
I think it's unfair to stop aid for these two since they supported us. Unlike Eurocucks.

They supported you because of the gibs.
Also
>implying their support (or euros opposition) changes anything

Yes, that's their reward for supporting us.
anyone who doesn't should be cut off from aid.

>Supported us
You mean supported Israel

Israel is basically our 51 state.
The enemy of Israel is the enemy of the US.

What's realistically going to happen? I doubt that money went to good use anyway so this will only affect the corrupt government elites, which will pressure them into controlling emigration.
Honestly I see it as a positive either way, I don't think foreign gibs ever makes a country better.

I'm glad we're keeping you bastards in cages nowadays.

Your country is poorer than Sao Paulo
You should be embarassed
Even receiving a lot of money from Germany
Fucking useless people

The money was going mainly to education, to keep kids in school 8 hours a day and not fucking around in the street. A bunch was going into private sector investments and some infrastucture like highways and some shit at customs.

But all of it is now going to shit because Trump throws an autistic fit regarding migration. This really doesn't solve anything at all. I don't know what the fuck those guys are thinking.

I honestly doubt the money was going towards the civilians.

I wish they ended their "aid" for this country too.
It would be a good way to spit at local pro-american bootlickers. I really want America to fuck off and leave us alone

It never goes to civilians. It's destined to either further America's interests in a certain country or to sustain the so-called "war on drugs" as America does nothing to stop drug trafficking and consumption within their territory (since the business is run by their three letter agencies), or it just gets lost in some politicians' pockets.

sudacas BTFO
maybe go suck china's dick for some gibs

>Implying any of this money gets to the common people
US AID is nothing but brides to the aristocracy of 3rd world shitholes. The leaders virtually keep all the money, and do as the US tells them.
The people never really see a dime of that "aid."

if the government wont protect you, you have to protect yourself.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO BE CHINNED!!

Attached: 34hg6jl45.jpg (225x225, 13K)