Hmm ok

hmm ok

Attached: D9NMmLiXoAA1pvq.jpg (750x762, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/us-missionary-accused-of-letting-100-babies-die-in-fake-medical-facility/news-story/46aa3db8041ac4b6f0579f0977f4991b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you give black people bleach do they become white?

Attached: rly makes me think.png (640x640, 101K)

Attached: c84.gif (600x580, 436K)

christians are monsters

>She is accused of leading parents of children in her care to believe she was a doctor despite having no medical training.

>Ms Bach allegedly took children suffering from malnutrition from local hospitals and “treated” them at her facility.

>Claims have since emerged more than 100 children died while receiving treatment at her non-government organisation, according to AllAfrica.
It's more their fault desu who lets someone treat their children without any type of background check?

>Christian
Not even, likely an protestant.

Attached: 1560976322334.jpg (2592x1944, 2.21M)

WHY YES, AMERICANS DO MAKE UGANDANS DRINK BLEACH.

Attached: 21383423749810273492183740912837409.jpg (1242x1394, 184K)

>who lets someone treat their children without any type of background check?
Africans

American Evangelical Christians flock to African cunts (especially Uganda)

>background check
in africa?

>who lets someone treat their children without any type of background check?
The fuck are you talking about? It's Uganda, the deepest parental care goes there is letting them shit in the same hole so they don't have to dig their own

she knew da wei

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/us-missionary-accused-of-letting-100-babies-die-in-fake-medical-facility/news-story/46aa3db8041ac4b6f0579f0977f4991b

she was da ugandan queen

good
the less christcucks the better

It's more suprisingly that he didn't charged them for that medicine, knowing american healthcare.

That'll learn them for not tipping

ABSOLUTELY BASED
NIGGER ANIMALS DESERVE TO DIE

Wow, i didn't know American women were this evil. She is the queen of death.

Attached: 34142e932bd9861914f44a952d415acb.jpg (650x487, 87K)

finally good american banter

BLEACHED

Not only serial killer doctors are a thing in America and Europe, but how is an African supposed to background check a doctor exactly? I bet even none of you know how to do it.

>hey what are your credentials
>hello there I'm a doctor from BYU medical school
>okay let me call the school and confirm your credentials
It's not that hard. If I had to pee in a cup to get a job as a parking attendant they can make a call

Attached: 1560016256761.jpg (248x189, 21K)

How is an African in some remote village where there isn't even electricity supposed to call a North American university and ask for credentials? And how many times have you even done that yourself?

>I peed in a cup and handed it to a vast modern infrastructure full of educated professionals that used regulated methods to verify the pee, basically doing no work myself
>this is as easy someone in remote Africa verifying if a doctor who is already directly lying to them in the first is legit or not through a phone call to someone on the other side of the planet
How would they know who to call? What if she gave a fake number and someone covering for her picked up? How could they know the place they did call had accurate and up to date information? What if they had to wait a certain amount of time to verify and their child was close to dying already? Use your brain

Attached: 1 iq general.gif (521x421, 80K)

Based.

Mad gal, absolutely based.

People are also assuming guilt based on some nog's already half-dead kids being sent to a care unit for malnutrition.
Its not like there's going to be any real credible investigation by them either, they may well just be after gibs because their kid died anyway.

>>Ms Bach

She's just acting out her natural urges, we can't put blame on her

Attached: 0_Niels-Hgel-Trial-Over-99-More-Murders-Begins.jpg (615x410, 21K)

>It's more their fault desu who lets someone treat their children without any type of background check?
I don't have children, but I've never background checked any of my doctors. Am I a chump?

>wh*te devil taking advantage of defenseless vulnerable people
Nothing new under the Sun

Attached: 1557191715596.png (329x374, 299K)

My future wife

I wish death upon every zionist amerimutt, BUT that's actually redpilled and based. Keep it up mutts :)

First post funniest post

You're retarded imao moving your goalposts to defend her actions. I bet you visit r/the_donald

based stormfags

Attached: c0f5fb94db139b5f9ce2237b9c724f893ea780c71265a9c15d64fa19c0aefcfd.gif (320x310, 2.34M)

>bleach

I bet she’s with KKK

>background check
This is Uganda. What fucking background check? Being a white missionary is enough.

I dont have anything to do with /r anything orangegoblin
But the simple fact is I don't eat up any old shit the press is throwing out there either, there's been an accusation made, but no actual proof or a court case to establish guilt.

I can rouse up some people to say daneanon fucks dogs in the park, several times a week but its just an accusation you're a dog fucker, not actual proof and people in the meantime can think you're a dog fucker as well.

posting in a hmm ok thread