I just read about the French colonial troops raping women in Italy. Wtf...

I just read about the French colonial troops raping women in Italy. Wtf, this is so horrible why did the French allow this?

Attached: 1531360536748.jpg (658x523, 44K)

Art.5 of the civilisation book, not our fault

Moroccans were known to rape women in the bum and vagina at the same time. That is horrible.

French people are savages. They should be all be killed along with their pet nafris and africans

How does that work exactly?

>were

I support the independant, sovereign and rightfull Royaume du Québec et du Nouveau Brunevique.

I'd assume it was more than one guy raping her.

Because WW2 was an evil war won by evil states

The word ‘mafia’ originated from ‘ma fia’ (my daughter) after a French colonial troop in Sicily took a, and I quote, “very moorish looking Sicilian beauty, with brown skin and eyes wearing a cross around her neck, behind a church and raped her in front of her mother. The mother went around town exclaiming ‘MA FIA’”. The mafia was then formed as a resistance movement against the French.

What do you mean? the Soviet Union clearly won, user.

Italy lost

You win some, you lose some user.

Attached: bullshit2.jpg (720x439, 32K)

care to explain?

Why are French people liked in Europe? Every time you read something about them they seem like cancer incarnate

Americans did it costantly too during WWII, yet it's always others who can complain about this type of stuff

I was joking lol, in all seriousness though it most likely originated from the word ma'afi (معفي) = exempted. In Islamic law, Jizya, is the yearly tax imposed on non-Muslims residing in Muslim lands. And people who pay it are "exempted" from prosecution. Pretty similar to the Cosa Nostra.

why did you choose to migrate to canada zeng ?

Really? I was always under the impression that they were the most hated people in Europe lol.

Source?

Relax Pierre I don't live in Quebec.

you didn't answer, why did you move there ?

they had been raping women along the german border and inside french occupied zone for years prior to the war

I don't know what to search for, I don't need a source though it's extremely common knowledge here, naples is full of descendants of american rapebabies, esposito which is the surname given to those children without fathers could very well be the most common surname in naples. And what's sad is that we're such a cucked american colony (cause the bongs wanted us to be counted as a loosing nation when americans as a liberated one) that we don't even talk about this rape stuff in a particularly bad way, seems like we accepted it just like we were forced to accept yugoslavians to take revenge after the war by throwing our people down some spiky caves

I didn't move here

Those espositos must look ugly as sin compared to other Italians

You sure it was all rape?

but you're obviously not a native since you speak the dirty language of the colonizers, so once again, why did you move there ?

not really, many have a unique beauty to them if you ask me

>mutts
>beauty

I'm sure not all of it must have been rape, clearly some of it would have been consensual

You should pay Italians reparations

>mutts
I'm sure you're picturing that but opposed to your typical image of us we're not arabs

I'm not talking you. I'm talking about the american rapebabies. Let's be honest if you're going to rank countries by attractiveness, America would be in the middle.

also If it wasn't for other powers intervening degaulle would have invaded and stolen 2 of our regions after the war was already finished

>full of descendants of american rapebabies, esposito which is the surname given to those children without fathers could very well be the most common surname in naples.
It predates the war as it was banned after the unification and is the name of orphans usually bastards given up by their mothers. The combat troops also had better things to do than hang around southern italy.

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the american rapebabies. Let's be honest if you're going to rank countries by attractiveness, America would be in the middle.

I'm not saying americans are particularly attractive, it's just that their offspring didn't look muttish at all, to have mutts you must be a complete different race than the other parent

Subhuman gauls have been a plague upon Italy for a long time.

You really should Google when the name being given to bastards was banned. Pic related is an Esposito

Attached: 168161_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 397K)

when I was a teenager I had a tv in my room and would put on the classic movies channel to fall asleep to. one night the summary for some wwii movie about this Italian woman and her daughter trying to escape the war included the fact that the daughter is raped at some point. anyways I stayed up all night to watch it and she did indeed get raped by african French soldiers, but it was very disappointing as it didn't show much.
haven't had an interest in rape before or since.

Attached: o0jrowklp7431.jpg (765x1047, 71K)

The average american is 80% "white".

not at that time I suppose

They always had african and native admixture

>The name was banned
Do you really think people stopped because of a little ban. Come on don't be so naive

>The average american is 80% "white".
Fucking retard your average non-hispanic white American especially from outside of dixie isn't anything but white.

Attached: 1524509420609.jpg (588x823, 75K)

Soldiers have always been incels, they can only have sex through rape

As I said I don't have a particular source, so thinking that naming bastards esposito started during the war was a misconception of mine, but still
> The combat troops also had better things to do than hang around southern italy.

is nothing more than an assumption, those american rapebabies were a thing, everybody here knows about it here, it was directly verifiable just by their look

>Have to register babies name
>Try to give it banned surname
>Big fucking nope
Yeah I'm sure the orphanages were just registering kids with a banned surname.

>enforcing a ban of one of the most popular surnames
Pretty much impossible.

Yeah judging by your media I'm not listening to you regarding what we look like

American "whites"

Attached: 1560975205131.png (834x775, 399K)

In the sense that I found your media and american media to be extremely out of touch regarding our representation, sorry for not clarifying better

Or maybe a lot of those were women fooling and that despite appearances Amerimutts are still human.

by the way here's an actual mulatto, he's a neapolitan musician, his father was an african american

Attached: 1540911239340-james-senese.jpg (790x457, 37K)

You can have the name but you can't call an orphan that after reunification.

My Grandfather (his units tanks were the first to roll through the Brenner Pass) and his brother were under Patton who didnt exactly like stopping for very long and didnt like troops fucking around.

no need to say her mother was raped

Just like Americans in Normandy

>we wuz victims too

No wait, I have to rectify, I think his mother wasn't raped

no words
No source no proof

yeah just like the armenian genocide never happened for the turks

I didn't want to divert the thread though, rapes by frenchmen were much more frequent and are better documented, there's also a wikipedia article about it

>surname related to Khan
Yes very white. This news clipping clearly proves it. She must be from colonial stock and a tri racial mix. Also, the amber alert never mentioned race

>The suspect is 31-year-old Flora Khatun. He is 5-feet 2-inches tall, weighs 120-pounds and has brown eyes and brown black hair. She was last seen wearing a black t-shirt and black yoga pants. They may be traveling in a 2011 Blue Toyota Sienna with Virginia license plate XJG1035.

French dogs couldn't resist Italian pussy