I don't like vacations

Also first world problems thread

Attached: MeInProvidence,RhodeIsland.jpg (300x320, 24K)

>house cleaner is coming today
>i'll have to leave my room and exchange a word or two with her

Attached: 1552944420733.jpg (302x302, 25K)

>OUT OF MY FAVORITE ILLICIT RECREATIONAL DRUG

Attached: 9k=.jpg (220x229, 5K)

I have zero friends despite living next to people my age for years.

That's a real problem I feel. Sure I'd rather be lonely than be short of water, but loneliness can kill, ya know?

>living next to people my age

That's the worst because they all see you as the neighborhood loser and laugh at you when you go by.

I have to pretend that I live in a 3rd world shithole.

I forgot to mention specifically what mine was. I'm a person who hates leaving my home and homeland and now that my parrents have invited me to a family vacation in the Caymen islands, I'm completely misrable. This feeling of love of my home is so strong I feel a correlation with Lovecraft's own love of Providence Rhode Island. Hence the picture. I'm really from Vermont

Attached: Frogpost9000.png (447x275, 99K)

What is there to do in the Caymans

The 7 mile beach is seen as one of the best in the world. And it's water is refreshing. Other than that though the only other thing is the food which, although pricey as shit, is top notch

I hate those kind of vacations, don't know why normies like to lie on sand so much

Yeah I feel that. I used to take so much enjoyment out of swimming when I was younger, could stay in the water for over an hour, but now it holds no magic to me.

Sad times

More than that, it can literally hamper your ability to function. I use my voice so rarely that I always speak in low-pitched whisper. I've pretty much lost the ability to communicate with people outside of text.
There is this one neighbor that had lunch scheduled with me. I've known her since second grade and tried to talk to her again in middle school VIA KIK but it didn't work out. The last thing she said to me was: "It's kind of depressing to see you eat your lunch everyday by the trash can all alone".

Maybe you should try and met some strangers. Often strangers are much less judgmental, even if mostly because of ignorance.

>first world problems

Made-up "diseases" like depression and anxiety.

Why are Canadians the worst posters on this board? People complain about Brazilians or Americans, but the dumbest and least productive shitposts always come from the land up north. Don't even get me started when Canadians mock Americans as if they weren't the same country with the same problems

Attached: Disdain.jpg (1408x1269, 214K)

I start college in a few months, I'll try then.

Good. I often see many 'motivational speakers' and 'mental health activists' fail to actually help or listen to the problems of the lonely and down and so I always like to help cheer up any sad anons I can find.

It’s my wife birthday Friday
Going to go get her a New Iwatch ...
I hate being a fucking wage slave ,also fuck apple

>first world problems

Just relax and have a good time with your family. You'll be home soon enough.

How is your small island nation, Caymanon?

Our Sri Lankan butler in the Maldives got sick one and we ended up with a local butler who was so much worse :(

I had no friends because of the fact there's a 20 fucking year age gap between all the people in the neighborhood I grew up in, and I couldn't make any friends at school since people already had "neighborhood friends" when I started going to school, so I only made 1 friend since college and it was my roommate. He happened to be a fucking homo who tries to get into my pants daily, especially when I drink

Attached: 1ad7717210966311eece4cf6a81e10915025228d8dbe7bdc316d2fbefe6f5612.png (808x805, 27K)

>first world problems

i came here to anger at you all

I’ve never left my home town :/

>Cried myself to sleep because a stranger on the internet said i wasn't white