/brit/

do secks incel

Attached: 1544143644341.jpg (768x1154, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2019-06-20/anxiety-as-a-victim-of-crime-an-everyday-reality-for-women/11182998
youtube.com/watch?v=ktXm7CRXbsE
abc.net.au/news/2019-06-18/11219104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*tips it over and runs away*

Attached: file.png (880x583, 659K)

tfw no emcel gf

Attached: 1543399753897.png (1500x1000, 2.29M)

EX TER MIN ATE

is it all a meme or will one day not far off will there be a surge in mechanization and just loads of machines doing everything?

why you messaging him on fb then what are you hoping to gain

For a laugh.

Korean food is fucking total trash
All (south) Koreans should be killed

god i wish i were that hoop

Attached: 1545171671861.webm (726x1056, 2.91M)

she may be a cunt, but she is also very beautiful

massive shame
genetically fucked as well

Attached: cm.jpg (250x250, 6K)

the duality of man

Attached: lewismartinezthedownfall.png (1916x712, 1.95M)

find it ironic that this same guy who calls every girl posted here ugly voluntarily bred a 4/10

Will be playing a TAUREN WARRIOR in classic lads

Nicest guy you’ll ever meet vs. twisted fuckin’ psychopath

kino
asstr dot org/~rache/dbtc01.htm

kek

>emcel=wh*Te "people"
Oof talk about an auto goal

ye i think it's overblown anyway

Attached: 1530401662518.webm (750x800, 3M)

did you really expect anyone to use that link

Attached: 1558346230466.jpg (1371x1731, 191K)

Lads do you think Lachie will actually go through with it?

ngl i feel bad for zoeys inbox when emmett finds out

lol is that really the worst pic you could find of her

Attached: 1549953963821.jpg (1080x1345, 236K)

alanah?

>being that close to her feet
no thanks

Attached: 1440342714500264881.jpg (800x450, 30K)

I identify strongly with Frankenstein's Monster

Attached: 8D5464BE-9161-49D8-AF4B-7D3676FE96F7.jpg (365x545, 53K)

Lachie going for the jugular vein.

ah yes look how beautiful she is!
*posts image of her after she's had her makeup done for 3 hours by a team of 4 people*
simply beautiful.

why? does he have beef with him?

where the fuck is emmett

>Martinez
Thought he was a quadroon not a spiccoid

Disappointing, the mandem tribunal will be hearing of this

what’s the latest meme with Zoe I missed

*Places a cup on the table*
Now, class. I want you to take turns in spitting into this cup. One by one.
*I patiently wait as every person in /brit/ lines up, spits in the cup, then lets the next person do the same*
*By the time the last person has done it, the cup is absolutely full of spit*
Now, class. Would you want to drink from this cup?
*/brit/ shake their heads*
That's right, you wouldn't. But that's how other people would see you if you slept around.

>Synopsis: The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

yea nah mate

Attached: 1532136994652.png (288x288, 139K)

why do wypipo gush over every nigger baby they see in public?

is the mother english?

yea

he got doxxed, his name is lewis martinez, hes public on facebook

For me it's chink babies
Cute little gooks

do you remember that english girl who cucked me i was talking about

Yeah

don't think i'm a good person

race mixing is out of control in england

england is fucked lmao

'99 to '03 were the 1980s of the 2000s

Shant be racemixing myself

Going to break the nose of anyone I hear pronouncing Paris as "pahree"

she literally called me cuckboy yesterday

also im circumcised and she knows this, and last thing she messaged me is “sorry i dont talk to guys with no foreskin” then blocked me

thoughts?

Exciting new research is making economists and policymakers rethink much of what they thought they knew about fiscal policy. The research I am referring to was carried out by Jason Furman, Larry Summers, Olivier Blanchard and other leading economists. It shows that the costs typically associated with an increase in government spending or cuts in taxes don’t necessarily apply in a world of low inflation and low interest rates. That might sound a bit like modern monetary theory, but it fits much better into the world we live in.

We know that an increase in government spending has consequences if interest rates are anywhere above zero. The government’s increased demand for goods, services, workers and capital causes inflation to rise. Its demand for funds to cover the extra spending means it must sell bonds, pushing up interest rates at the same time the central bank is increasing rates to cool the demand-driven inflation. The value of the local currency then rises, making exports more expensive — and less attractive — than those from other countries.

Of course, government spending has benefits, too. If done well, it improves people’s lives, boosts productivity, gives dignity to the vulnerable and produces a more equal, harmonious society. Policymakers must carefully balance these benefits against the costs of increased spending. Or must they? Furman, Summers and Blanchard’s research shows that, in a world of low inflation and low interest rates, the costs of increased spending are much less of a constraint. A government can lift its spending with little or no impact on inflation, interest rates or the exchange rate. It can spend more money on worthwhile projects without facing the usual economic costs.

>tf
>tp

Jesus Christ
how did you get into such a cruel situation

Enter modern monetary theory, which pushes these conclusions well beyond theoretical and empirical plausibility. Economics Nobel Laureate Paul Krugman has recounted his struggle to get its advocates to spell out exactly what they’re arguing. From what I understand, the idea is that governments can increase their spending until full employment has been achieved, regardless of whether interest rates and inflation are low, and that they can finance the extra spending by directing the central bank to “print” new money.

There are several problems with this.

First, modern monetary theory looks like a solution in search of a problem. If its stated objective is to achieve full employment, then it appears unnecessary. In Australia, for example, we generally regard an unemployment rate of around 5 per cent as full employment, given that there will always be a degree of joblessness because of temporary mismatches of skills and people moving between jobs. With unemployment currently at 5.2 per cent, it’s difficult to argue that such a radical approach is warranted in order to knock 0.2 per cent off the rate.

Achieving an unemployment rate below the current level of full employment would be lovely, but that will come with productivity growth rather than by printing money.

abc.net.au/news/2019-06-20/anxiety-as-a-victim-of-crime-an-everyday-reality-for-women/11182998
doing a read
>I was waiting at the bus stop in Carlton after uni like I do every Wednesday ...Before I knew what was happening, a man grabbed my phone from my hand then disappeared into the park across the road.
>It wasn't violent or aggressive. But I barely slept that night.
>In the days that followed, my emotions were all over the place. I felt scared to leave the house, especially after dark. I had to take days off work, unable to face the journey back through Carlton into the city.
the fucking state of this entire article
jesus wept
my tax dollars paid for this slut to prattle on like she got gangraped because a bloke snatched her phone

Attached: 1523804157241.jpg (645x773, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ktXm7CRXbsE

Attached: 1446225434491.png (800x800, 23K)

Second, increasing government spending is sensible if real interest rates are at zero and employment is far from full. But if interest rates are higher than zero, an increase in spending comes with trade-offs: higher inflation, increased interest rates and an appreciated exchange rate. These, in turn, hurt growth, investment, consumption and exports.

The idea that this increase in spending should be financed by printing money is particularly problematic. During the global financial crisis, when real interest rates were zero, the central banks in many countries, including the United States, purchased government bonds while the government undertook fiscal stimulus. To some, this may look like modern monetary theory in action: the central bank financing government spending. But this is coincidence, not coordination. The US Federal Reserve bought government bonds when the economy was weak in order to get inflation back up to its 2 per cent target, not to do Barack Obama a favour. Once inflation and interest rates were rising again, it stopped buying bonds.

It stopped because, in a world of above-zero interest rates, financing government spending by printing money would deliver a triple whammy of inflation: inflation from increased government spending; inflation from the central bank expanding the money supply; and inflation from the central bank abandoning its inflation target (since its objective is now financing government spending), causing inflation expectations from wage bargainers, businesses and consumers to skyrocket, as they did in the 1970s.

Modern monetary theory argues that governments can eliminate these consequences, particularly all this inflation, by raising taxes on their citizens. This is too simplistic. Constantly changing tax rates is a very blunt instrument for controlling inflation, to say the least, and would (much like rampant inflation) make the economy a much less desirable place for investment.

This is the fella in that YouTube video. Gas fella him to be honest

Attached: 86C6EC41-FB9D-4AB7-BA66-5FD57553E5A1.png (640x1136, 166K)

the highway's alive tonight
nobody's fooling nobody as to where it goes
i'm sitting down here in the campfire light
searching for the ghost of old tom joad

i was “horrible” to her (her words) so i guess she is being so cruel because i hurt her?

knock it out
what's your deal?

What did you do

Hmm, she sounds like a bitch to be honest.
Give me her facebook name

imagine if someone just stole lewis martinez identity and he ends up getting harassed for no reason

What you on about man

shout out to all the lads who probably failed their a levels

Attached: 420152.jpg (640x480, 58K)

hahaha alri mícheál

Taxes also come with costs. Taxing labour reduces incentives to work, taxing savings reduces incentives to save, and taxing investment reduces incentives to invest. Although these costs can be minimised by making taxes as efficient as possible, they shouldn’t be ignored

But the third, and biggest, blind spot of modern monetary theory is how it would work in an open economy, like Australia, that trades with the world and relies on foreign savings to finance investment to sustain its standard of living

Modern monetary theory relies on the assumption that the rest of the world is happy to lend to us in our own currency. But as soon as inflation, interest rates, the exchange rate and our business environment start to deteriorate, the world becomes less accommodating. In truth, modern monetary theory only approaches plausibility if it is undertaken in an economy that is in a state of autarky (meaning zero trade or foreign investment) and has no private sector. Indeed, this is the sort of economy that modern monetary theory would likely move us towards, if it were implemented in Australia

If none of these arguments convinces you, then remember that Britain pursued modern monetary theory in the 1970s. The consequences were as described above. Advocates of modern monetary theory might say that Britain didn’t do it properly, but that would be persuasive only if Britain were the sole example. Modern monetary theory is alive and well in Venezuela today, as it was in Zimbabwe in 2008, Yugoslavia in 1994, Italy in the 1970s, Hungary in 1946, Greece in 1944, Weimar Germany in 1923 etc

Worst of all, modern monetary theory is a distraction. It is a distraction from the measures suggested by Furman, Summers and Blanchard’s robust and nuanced research, which highlights the circumstances under which worthwhile projects could be funded by an increase in government spending

classic mikey

get fucked you sensitive little gimp you play with feathers you get your arse tickled

this is shit that is funny to fourteen year olds

I was thinking that to be honest.
You alright man. Has your suicidal thoughs subsided now yeah

wonder if zoe will dox mikey back now

don't know what you're doing mate, this will, if anything, promote more - unless that's what you're really after
If you truly object it's already been done, best to say nothing

Mikey's fully cemented himself this year as one of the good namefags I reckon

don't trust him

Is this you Lachlan? You alright man. Any progress with Alanah?

yes lad was just being a bit dramatic ahah
appreciate you asking
got any big plans this weekend then?

she told me personal stuff about her that i used against her

like her parents abandoned her and i said “not even your parents love you, they abandoned you”, i called her worthless and other stuff, said she should kill herself

she cuts herself and i used that against her too

so yeah that sort of thing, so is her cruelty justified then?

an odd world we live in indeed

thinking of taking up a drug habit

well mikeys is obvs not using his real account

Yeah, I'd say so. You acted like a twat. Best to just cut her out of your life and be nicer to the next girl you talk to, you can learn from this mistake and be better in the future

nah I'm not Lachie I'm the bloke that's nice to everyone so to speak
Also Alanahposting is Melvin not Lachie

Attached: Melvin's Wedding.png (706x568, 372K)

Nothing in particular no. But you never know what's around the corner. What about yourself.
t. me

whos coming to lachies birthday bash on tuesday? melvins working on getting emmetts sister here

nah she has a lot of pics of me, including dick pics, she saves all pics i send her

Big fan of Mikey ever since he blew the FUCK out of that kid that was putting shit on pubs

Also whenever Mikey (You)'s me he's never a dick so he's alri with me

she's a big sook highlighted by the fact she wrote that 2 days after this one was published
abc.net.au/news/2019-06-18/11219104
makes you think doesn't it

What’s on the agenda for tomorrow?

yeah I'll make a post or two I reckon, get the beers out

headed up to the city to see the proto
chuffed, have really missed her tbqh
and since everyone's dickriding you now, wanted to make it known that we've always been good mates like

isn’t there a way i can reedem myself and make up for how shitty i’ve been? i can’t move on easily because she’s so fit

i back mikey as the real deal you can tell cos he never acts like he has something to prove, compare that to someone like zoe for example

I really should have gone to bed 4 hours ago, I wanted to go job hunting

Right. I used to think you were melvin you know because melvin is nice to people aswell. You know, it probably means nothing but out of all the people who post here you're one of my favourites. It's actually nice to talk to someone nice.

You're sick in the head

I LOVE BRIE
WHO /LARSGANG/ HERE?

Attached: 069E5AFB-FD84-42EB-9249-5A147B939F78.jpg (500x500, 38K)

You'll be buzzing then. I'm happy for you. And yeah, we have.

She's probably not worth it, mate. Trying to be nice to her would just fuck her up even more I reckon, you'd be confusing her. She sounds like damaged goods anyway. So yeah, move on, there are fitter birds who are sane and have much less baggage. Talk to them. And with them, don't be a cunt, be a gentleman.

freak