WTF Amerikka?

>“With the trade war against China and especially the Huawei case I feel like a target more and more every day,” an anonymous Amazon employee wrote in a comment on the app, which is popular among technology employees and verifies employment through work emails. “I can’t even feel comfortable about being Chinese because so many Americans see China as a threat now.”

Attached: IMG_6668.jpg (640x960, 160K)

Manzanar 2.0 when?

They should go work in China. I'm sure that's what Trump wants too.

Good, the Chinese are inherently evil by nature.

yeah, too bad american companies keep offering them stupid amounts of money and visa's to work for them.

is the us new nazi germany

We are a combination of nazi germany and the late 80s USSR.

We literally inspired some aspects of Nazis society.

Soon, my brother.

chinese concentration camps when?

> visas
My understanding is that most H1B1s go to Indians. Chinese and other asian talent is mostly acquired from within the states.

samefagging.

Why are chinese such whiny bitches?
You are really equating banning foreigns state agents within the US, to the Nazi policy of extermination. Fucking cry me a river.

fuck off back to Jow Forums racist europoor faggot

>Racist
Where do you think you are?
Also, what did I say that was racist?
Chinese netizens, and government officials know nothing but cry about US policy.

But when you talk to them about Chinese policy, like Force joint ventures, and prohibition of Majority foreign owned enterprises in China. All they know how to say is "it's for the good of China." Or some coping hypocritical BS.

The Chinese are whiny whiny bitches, and massively hypocritical. They are super beta, and easy to trigger.

I had this chink yell in my face once for simply saying the word taiwan. I was talking to my friend about places we'd like to visit. This chink goes on about Taiwan being part of China. Fucking pathetic.

Kill yourself, Amerilard.

> flag
Go back to your village, ping pong.

Maybe he can make a call back to the motherland and ask them to stop stealing US intellectual property while devaluing their currency and cheating us on trade.

Shut the fuck up, Racist bitch. Keep whining about chinks, you're fucking nothing. You are more useful as lard to make soap than as a living person

meanwhile US has a 110k shortage of programmers each year

Come down bro I promise to give you a gardening job when you get here as long as you don't steal my car

> Whining about Chinks
> Thread is literally a chink whining about Americans

Attached: 1558555497213.png (464x401, 132K)

Based, chinks are a race of soulless sociopaths. I'll even take spics and niggers over them any day.

any legal foreigner has to get a visa to work in the states even if hes already here.

b...but spics and niggers can do engineering. spics can work on construction and shit, but what can niggers do really. more shootings in black community?

Sports? Entertainment? Art?

based. asians are the best working class citizen. dont cause trouble, pay taxes, work on engineering and science.

Who cares, it's not like chinese people have souls anyway.

t. retard

are you talking about common black ppl or just those few celebrities that are pretty much show monkeys for the rich whites?

imagine US maintaining world dominance by sports, entertainment and art. kek

I think you are overlooking the cultural impact of America in the world.
Cultural output doesn't make you a world power, but it helps attract people, and sell them whatever idea of you want.

> common black ppl
You do know genres from jazz, to rock, to Hip hop were black inventions right? And evolved organically within black communities. Not every black is going to be a massive celebrity, like not every engineer is Elon musk level of success. But everyone does their part.

Nazi Germany modelled itself on the USA

american culture is a meme. everyone outside the US thinks so. end of the story. what really matters is our military power and technical advantages over the others.

if you truely think art and entertainment can dominate the world, then japan should have been a world super power, while in reality its more like a US colony

Just another symptom of the neo-colonialism of the first world.

Attached: 1559486456974.png (1199x514, 192K)

>we have no culture lol
is the biggest uneducated first world meme

If justin bieber is culture, then fine. i certainly dont know what good it brings to the US other than some good memes. wait, hes canadian right?

Americans are fighting the chinks while NIGGERS are fucking their women and beaners take over their land. They are pathetic materialist cucks!!!!

>meme
A very lucrative meme. A meme that has managed to change worldwide public opinion on many regards.

Attached: JvUuiKoxB2mO4TksT3FLAaI4euWHHH6IqkzrQLih8i4.jpg (1024x688, 94K)

i dont read that language.

>Entertainment and Arts
>Japan
How the fuck does japan dominate in entertainment and art exactly?
Not even a fucking weeb who consumes nothing but Anime would be so delusional to think that Anime is more influential or lucrative than Hollywood, for example.

Or think that Pedo J-pop BS is more influential than American music.

When was the last time a Japanese song, movie, show, etc. Made it big internationally?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 1.35.54 AM.png (1270x1548, 374K)

Why are they such whiners?
Plenty of russians work in US and I didn't notice any of them complain.
We were portrayed as villains and a thread for far longer and no one bats an eye.
Is this some silly attempt to get benefits from it?

It's a poll, done in france, about "which country contributed the most to defeat Germany in 1945?"
Obviously, the answer is the Soviets. Everyone in May 1945 says the soviets.

But in Jne 2004, 58% of respondents say the US. This is in France, which is famous for its Anti-american views. And on top of that in 2004, during a the iraq war, when america was hated the most.

Yet America, manages to influence worldwide opinion, on events. Single Handedly by its cultural outputs. Russian WW2 movies simply can't match US films.

This is just an example. but Soft power can be just as important as hard power.

do you really think hollywood would work if we are not already the dominant country. do you think you will watch some huge budget movie from a irreverent country. art and entertainment are pretty much soft propaganda from a country , but it must be backed by real military and technological power. otherwise, it would be just meme like anime

Because nigs and wetbacks are easily subdued. They're too dumb to be a large threat. Chinks are coy and clever. They might actually quite literally take over the planet and make everyone their serfs or food if left unabridged.

Chinks are beta, and all they do is whine, and come up with BS. Like America being the incarnation of Nazi Germany, or this sudden hostility to Chinese state agents and spies being the same as the Chinese exclusion act.
I fucking WISH.

The fact that you have to stretch validates my post.

Hollywood was already the most influential film industry in the world before WWII, when the American military was nothing but a handful of volunteers.

Even before WWI, the America film industry and music was being played all over the world. Years before America became a military superpower.

In short, Yes. Hollywood would work regardless of how strong the country was.
Simply look at the Koreans. Their cultural influence over asia is massive in recent years, all this with a relatively insignificant military or hard power.

Smaller than Japan, and China. Yet dominating their TV screens, and earpods. Now, you have Jap and Chink girls going to Korea to be part of their music industry and what not.

This is just an example. but you are really clueless about the influence that a strong entertainment and arts industry can have on a country.

asians literally whine the least. like i never even sense the existence of asians in political circle. all i see is white women boasting feminism and black doing black lives matter and shit or white male blaming someone else for not being able to find a job.

thats like the most beta comeback ever.

if you think art is what gives hollywood the edge, you are totally wrong. the rest of the world does not lack art concept, but we are very good at turning something into an industry by professional production and practical technology. in fact, we keep drawing arts from foreign countries and turn them into some hollywood art, like anything disney does

Asians make up like < 5% of the US population. You really think they will have a big say on things?

I'm also referring specifically to Chinese born and raised in China. They obviously don't have a say in American politics, because they aren't Americans. But when you do hear from them, all they do is whine and whine. It's pathetic.

> all i see is white women boasting feminism and black doing black lives matter and shit or white male blaming someone else for not being able to find a job.
You really think SJW compilations on Youtube are a fair assessment of the political climate in the US.

Just because you hyper focus on this very extreme minority, doesn't mean shit. Stop projecting.

He's a chink, what do you expect?

fact: everything you hear from any media said by any specific racial group is gonna be some kind of whine.

ask any foreigner who works in entertainment and they would tell you what makes hollywood stand out is its professionalism and industrialization.

I'm going to sleep, but their is plenty of original art in the US. From literature, to famous painters, to original music genre that have proliferated all over the world, to films.

Disney has indeed taken some old European fairy tales, but they transformed them into modern "Fairy tales" into what Billions of kids watch and enjoy today. I don't give a fuck where the original story or mythology came from. The artistic effort to rewrite, adapt, draw, animate, and finally advertise is all America. It's the whole package that America has perfect, and many other countries haven't.

Actors from all over the world participate in American films. Artists and Musicians from all over the world move to Cali to search for their change to hit it big.

I'm not saying that the rest of the world doesn't contribute anything, but to say that cultural output is not important for world dominance, and that Japan is more dominant in entertainment and art than the fucking USA, is simply mad.

This wasn't even a racial issue, until you brought it up. I was referring to the whining that is done by chinese nationals and government regarding US policy. The sheer hypocrisy.

everything we do successfully is due to our professionalism and capability of mass production in a practical way. art and entertainment are important, but they need science and technology to become something ppl can enjoy. without tech will there be movie or sound track that you can access thru internet? without these technical infrastructure, arts are just memes.

tach and science is the backbone of modern society. period

America was already producing great works of art, that wear being read and talked about all over Europe long before cameras, or even abolishment was a thing.

To be honest racism against all Asians has grown tremendously under Trump.

how?

Nah, just chinks

Good, fuck chinese "people"