Why Japan use Hanzi(漢字)?
you are not even a 中華
shameful dirty country

Attached: 漢.png (774x462, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tz-nsc5zIE0
youtu.be/m7F47qDoBqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like Japan vs Korea more than China vs Japan. All Japan can do against Chinese arguments about culture is back pedal and lie.

huh?

Attached: abe vs xi.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

中国>日本
也,你他妈的黑鬼

>lie
but it's true that your whore sis is working hard at night

Attached: Xiao Zhang.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

You have to go back.

lel

Attached: 222099-nasty-chinese-tourists.jpg (720x529, 168K)

98% of Japanese do not eat whales.
youtu.be/tz-nsc5zIE0

You have to go back to the mainland PRC ape.

Then... who is hunting whales? And why?

As long as they aren't from international waters then I don't really mind to be honest. Kill as much of your own whales as you'd like.

japan and korea are both dwarves in traditional culture compared to china, but chink had this thing called culture revolution that totally ruins it. while japs and south korea have pretty cool contemporary culture. although cultural revolution wipes out significant part of chinks culture, it did provide the foundation for china to become the factory of the world by liberating common folks as labor.

Chinese fishermen they hire, for themselves they think that such work is too dirty.

chink use Taiwan flag
you think you can break away Japan and Taiwan's good relation?,dirty commie chinkoid.

The reason Japanese were born is because the Indigenous peoples Japanese 'Jomon' were raped by Chinese.
Indigenous peoples Japanese 'Jomon' are well-proportioned face of small slender nose?(Y-DNA D)
youtu.be/m7F47qDoBqI

Korea still kills 4x more whales than Japan each year.

About 2 percent of the Japanese said they did want to eat whale, while the remaining 98 percent answered either that they would eat it only if offered to them, or that Japanese didn’t want whale at all.

south korea is a country that boasts four times the amount of whaling in japan and excuse that it is "a whale accidentally entered the fishing net."

as for the dead whales, the maritime police leave the fishermen to dispose of it. whales on fishing nets are not counted in the amount of whaling.

whale meat specialty stores are flourishing in south korea. a korean who is eating the most whale in the world.

why dont you just get rid of your chink rape babies in japan first then. if jomon is 'muh almighty master race'

Attached: jOmOn.jpg (195x258, 7K)

capture amount of whales in korea (including whales captured by fishing nets)
South Korea
2012 2751 heads
2013 1997 heads
2014 1849 heads

Japan
2012 116 heads
2013 635 heads

・south korea is a shameless country against japan's whaling.
・south korea is camouflaging as a whaling to enter the fishing net by chance.
・there are many whale specialty stores in korea.
・the korean government pretends to be unaware and does not report the actual amount of a whale.
・a korean who eats dogs and whales well.
・why does not ”sea shepherd” protest against south korea?

muh master race

I'm googling about them, is an interesting find.

Attached: jOmOnie.es.jpg (330x234, 28K)

because Japanese are the only real HAN ethnicity and modern ch*Nese are all mongols and manchurians

very based on so many levels, kek

i think both are cuties.

Attached: main-qimg-f1fe27815f51c34548f32c90c38d9e27.jpg (320x239, 28K)

The left one kinda looks like the natives in my area...
mmm...

Thank you.

I honestly wish there weren't any 漢語 or 漢字 in japanese. Chink words or japanese made chink tier words(和製漢語) sound so bad compared to beautiful 和語. I guess there aren't language purists in japan and all elites who were incharge of crafting standard Japanese loved chink shit too much.

This is my fetish

sorry but there is no such thing as language purists since kanji is older than written japanese, they do not see chinese influence in the japanese language as some outside intervention

Ok ignorant retard. I understand that you don't know what you're talking about.

日本に住んでる韓国人に差別を止めるために、日本政府は何かするべきだ

We are a Chinese colony

だまれ でてけ

Wow, two whole words of broken Japanese.

Attached: mutts.jpg (645x858, 103K)

インターネットで日本人の振りをしたいなら、片言の日本語で話すのを止めたほうがいい

てst

fuck kanji

your island isn't 中華 tho
you filthy chinks killed many tribes and robbed the island

chou basado user-san! yokuyatta

>haha oh my god how fucking cucked and retarded almost the entire world is for using roman letters instead of making up their own scribbles xdd

This is how retarded you sound.

Because you considered surrounding countries “barbarians” unless they adopt to China’s way

But that's true we're all cucked by Roman