If I were the president I would invade this shithole just for the lolz

if I were the president I would invade this shithole just for the lolz

Attached: images (13).jpg (725x423, 25K)

PerĂº is based though.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000402036838.jpg (640x959, 74K)

Redpilled

Then you will be get rekt, your shitty country doesn't even have a good airforce, peruvian airforce will btfo your ass.

God, you dont even have a good navy to prepare an invasion to Peru

Nice bait
You don't even have food

We are speaking about you against peruvian army master race, not me

Your airforce is worst than the argentinian one, and that is saying a lot

>Then you will be get rekt, your shitty country doesn't even have a good airforce, peruvian airforce will btfo your ass.
>God, you dont even have a good navy to prepare an invasion to Peru
Unironically this. By now Peru and Chile army are almost equal but the peruvian never stop to raise; even on chilean news says peruvian army is better. Without denying that brazilian army are the best in southamerica. So yes Mexi you will be get rekt

rightful ecuadorian and bolivian clay

Peru is better than Mexico

Even the Chilean says that, know your spot mexican, your army is the shittiest in LATAM, you could only win against your tiny neighbours in your south.

Even Venezuela has 17 Sukhoi SU-35 and 12 F-16

Mexico don't have shit

Agree

>Even Venezuela has 17 Sukhoi SU-35 and 12 F-16
It's a shame you can't eat those. Innit? I honestly won't even wait for a reply since your 3hrs of rationated electricity will finnish soon.

>even on chilean news says peruvian army is better
Never read this
Peru can easily beat you up, you don't even have a proper navy to invade Peru, just likesays

a lot of people dont know this but peru and chile have been in an arms race for the last 3 decades ever since Velazco's the military coup, we have a lot more military equipment, personnel and training than we really need

You have to get trough several countries, why not invading the smaller ones south of you?

That's interesting since I got a Peruvian buddy who recently had his cousin come over from Peru. Her way to get citizenship? She was determined to enlist into the US army.

She was cute too.

we have lots of women on the military and the police force here, i dont really know why

expect the unexpected.

btw is not 3hrs of rationated electricity, we have 21 hours of electricity and 3 hours without, not viceversa

We all know about the peruvian army master race perubro, the one who is delusional is the mexican

luckily your mothers hairy pussy isnt rationed thats in use 24 hours a day you brown manlet spic faggot

Is it really that dangerous as they say? Willl you be murdered if you go outside?

Awful bait thread guys

Ok pajeet

Yes and no, depends, where you live, if you live in the city, you can't go out after 6:00 PM, only in car, can't walk cuz is probably they will rob you, that in a big city, and in streets where is alone, you will not get murdered, only if you resist.

kys

why are you so butthurt about mexico
i've been seeing you talking shit lately

I don't talk shit about Mexico, i talk shit about the Mexico's army, i'm very active in this thread cuz i'm a weirdo who likes to investigate armys around the world and shit.

I don't hate mexicans dude, just memeing and shitposting around this thread.

at least who're white threads drive all the kids to the yard and brings laughs, this shit is pure cringe op

What's the strongest east European army?

If you bully Peru you answer to us beaner.

Los miembros de la AP no nos invadimos los unos a otros >:(

based

It's true, but something tells me you are a peruvian immigrant

Attached: 1538679691908.png (300x300, 84K)

nope, Im argentinian but I lived in Peru and Brazil for years.