You have full US citizenship

>You have full US citizenship
Which state are you moving to? American posters can just say which state they would like to live in.

Attached: IMG_6693.jpg (1500x939, 166K)

Alaska

/!\ WARNING /!\
IF YOU GO TO TEXAS, YOU GET STUCK IN TEXAS!

Utah

Seattle

None. America is such a vapid country in terms of its people and traditions.

Japan, friend, that isn't a state. Please, try again.

Please don't say negative things about Texas. We need them to continue absorbing massive amounts of gamma Californians to shield the rest of us from getting cali cancer

you will regret that

enjoy the homeless

kind of based

>which state
>seattle

Attached: 1543116891314.png (817x443, 34K)

Montana

Utah is too beautiful, i would regret nothing

Go to Iowa and become a comfy corn farmer who decides presidential candidates.

Just a word of caution. Texas really is that big. Most European countries think they understand the scale, but ten-to-one they are underestimating the size of Texas.

I live in atlantic canada so I choose any new england state because its basically the same thing

>implying you'll find decent land that hasn't been taken by some rich farmer/corporation to start your own business
How naive are you?

Attached: 1560818133442.jpg (647x644, 45K)

Colorado

hope you like mormons
hope you like suicide
hope you like fly fishing brother (actually based pick)
hope you like meth
hope you like douchebags and clam chowder

>alaska
>white

Wyoming.

You must be fun at parties

>OMG ALASKA/MONTANA/WYOMING/IDAHO TREES GOOD PEOPLE BAD

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

It is beautiful, it's just the culture that's stuck to it. It seems le epic to live in a mormon society, but those people are like carbon copies of people from the 1950s, in a creepy way

>trees good people bad
This but unironically. I just wanna go live in a mountain somewhere and escape civilization.

what the fuck

Attached: Capture.jpg (1852x817, 112K)

illinois as a state sucks but im moving to chicago asap, that city has SOUL

i live in colorado and honestly i hate it. it is beautiful but the people are awful, the food is awful and it has gotten way too expensive to live here. colorado has grown in population faster than pretty much every state in the past 10 years and obviously property owners are taking advantage of that like crazy. plus the public transportation is shit and non existent and i cant afford a car so living here is hell. im sure it is nice if youre rich but that is anywhere.

Probably a KYM filename or something similar.

>>alaska
>>white
Where did he mention white?

>that city has SOUL
lmao no the fuck it doesn't. i live in chicago and people here are the most superficial soulless NPCs on the planet.

No where, I'm just pointing out that it isn't.

Yes, wanting to live in filthy cities with outrageous crime rates where the only thing that's genuine is how dishonest and shallow the """""culture"""""" is, is definitely the better option compared to not living in a city. Woe is me who prefers trees to vapid consumerism and hedonistic self-destruction that's literally killing the planet which is the necessary life-blood of urbane environments.
Yuppies are scum floating atop the septic tank that is any urban metropolitan area.

Hawaii

i lived there for a year and a half and it was the most based city ive ever been to. i was truly living

Attached: shut_up_urbanite.jpg (616x614, 101K)

check em faggot dubs dont lie and yes i am fun at parties

come home white man

please come to Pennsylvania

Attached: 1558660533624.png (500x710, 309K)

tennessee
i love my state!

Attached: 1500942617684.png (1201x771, 1.32M)

Live in Cali. Thinking of going to Texas or one of the Dakotas when I graduate with a mech engineering degree to get an job at an oil company

honestly most retarded possible choice, you had 50 states to choose from and you decide to pick the one U.S. state where you don't get to actually own the land beneath your property

TENNESSEE STRONK

Attached: 1490592178906.png (919x737, 218K)

>You have full US citizenship
yes, that's correct

that's literally what every fucking transplant says because they experience a culture shock of living in a big city. i've been here for 20 years and i've had it with living here. sure you may have been in an area that felt luxurious and world class but literally drive 10 mins in any direction from downtown and you'll be in a shithole ghetto neighborhood. but fuck it, if you wanna be a soulless yuppie and move here, who am i to stop you.

i plan to move to either new hampshire, minnesota, north dakota, or vermont. whichever i can get a job after phd

i lived in the westside with my gf. but we broke up and i moved back to colorado because my dad got health problems. i think you just havn't lived anywhere else.

I'd move to Colorado because pot is legal there., and it seems to be omfier than california.

Oregon or Washington

you sound like a miserable little bitch, desu.

Do you like rain that much?

?
>>However, unlike typical leasehold properties where anyone can buy the improvements, DHHL Leasehold properties and resales listed in MLS are only eligible for those with a certain % of Hawaiian ancestry. The good news is 90% of the properties listed today are Fee Simple

the good weather is too nice to pass up.

Texas. My mom's family is originally from there. They have a massive cattle ranch, and own most of the peanut farms there too.

>dude weed
kys

Can anyone living in Texas or Dakota confirm if there are actual jobs there?

i've lived in the south side (objectively the shittiest part of the city) my entire life so my view is a little negative towards the city. like yeah i know the affluent neighborhoods are good but even then i don't see the appeal. there's no nature at all. it's a terrible environment for raising kids. i'd rather be somewhere like wyoming where there's forests and mountains and shit. only reason i'd stay here is to find a hot gf and get a high paying job. besides that there's literally no appeal to living here. people just come here for the clout.

idk about the real estate but everything there is really expensive because it has to get transported in. can probably get some hot deals on pineapple and coconut though

There are literally thousands of jobs popping every single day in Texas.

probably because i am since i'm stuck in a shithole neighborhood full of spics and niggers and i have to wageslave hard to get out

lmao. what's your problem man? let me guess, you think degeneracy is ruining our traditional values and way of life!!!

im not a poorfag so i'm not too concerned about the cost of living.

typical fucking mutt lmao

NO SHUT THE FUCK DON'T SAY SHIT LIKE THIS WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE KEEP YOUR FUCKING DUMB MOUTH SHUT

me pointing out alaska isn't white makes me a mutt? wat

I love it.

no one wants to move to your shithole, especially since new york is literally right next door

>wanting to live in new york

Attached: 1522956816036.jpg (449x628, 121K)

Maine

Okinawa

Attached: bjLe6mu.png (245x306, 58K)

no its just an autistic basis to choose a state from considering weed is widely available/decriminalized

i don't, but normies do. pennsylvania stands in new york's shadow.

thanks for posting this. I was worried for a second that people actually liked us. You calmed me down, thank you.

Family friend lives in Lancaster and the area seemed very soulless.

yes, it is VERY soulless. it sucks. so much shit everywhere

>New Mexico of course

Attached: chad 4.jpg (600x792, 36K)

Probably Washington if I'm forced to move.
It's basically the same as here

It's probably safe to get and smoke weed throughout the country, but i rather choose the state which i believe is the most accepting of weed, and also the one that has the highest quality of it.
Besides, i've heard horror stories about weed in the US. I wanna be completely safe.

This is a good choice

'Maine' means reputation in Finnish so it must be
and I saw somewhere that it's the safest state

2bh yeah
it's just a giant suburb for white boomers
everyone is leaving here for places down south
the only people who want to live here are new jersyians and new yorkers who want lower taxes, but still be close to home

Got ties in FL, so that'll be it

It is the whitest state. Although I do hear they're importing Somalians and whatnot.

it's alright. the population is fucking old and portland is pretty tiny. nice state but kind of depressing overall. the mosquitoes are fuck awful in the summer

finns should to the upper peninsula or michigan to expand their ethnic colony there

Attached: Pct_finnish4.png (698x508, 175K)

Actually I'd prefer that over Maine. Maine would be my backup choice

lol okay a racist in chicago is pretty funny. yeah man you should definitely move to wyoming, people like you feel alot better in places without other human beings

japanese education strikes again