ALL (I mean, all) Filipinos are so extroverted and so outgoing that it pisses me off

ALL (I mean, all) Filipinos are so extroverted and so outgoing that it pisses me off.
Literally the most "normie" of asians. If I meet an asian chad outside the country, most likely it's a flip.
Why aren't there more flips like me that are introverted and losers with women and social interaction? Why do I have to suffer from being the only "non outgoing", "non easygoing", "non normie" filipino?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1542684266098.jpg (1200x675, 46K)

You should meet my GF's family, everyone under 35 is a fucking aspie.

Vivir y dejar vivir
That's my advice

American Flip?

>ALL (I mean, all) Filipinos are so extroverted and so outgoing

lmao niqqa never come to caribean countries, people from Colombia/Venezuela for example, are sooo fucking extroverted, they yell all the day, talk and talk and talk and never stop talking.

I think the only country in latam that is not that extroverted is Chile, chileans are just chill and all, i like that part of them, is maybe the climate? i think tropical climate make people that extroverted, thats why you have that problem in filipinas (tropical)

it's the weather

Rangeban the Philippines now.

Attached: 1569351002857.jpg (916x800, 251K)

Stupid dumb weather. Kaguya-sama, save me

pls no.
we're not all retards.
just this one cunt that keeps posting this extroverted shit.

my dad married a filipino when I was 8, so I've spent most of my life around them. in over a decade of being around filipinos every day I have not met a single one that wasn't obscenely friendly. it's nice to have that energy around but it's completely insane.

>it's nice to have that energy around but it's completely insane.
I know. It's completely insane. It just makes you want to die, doesn't it? Why are we so friendly, and outgoing, and funny, and easygoing, it PISSES ME OFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1546981235073.jpg (285x354, 36K)

Me? No. Most of them were born in The Philippines though.

At least there are people like me

that is how it is in every country. every country is normie

Attached: brasileiro.png (411x577, 321K)

It's called ""political will"

Attached: 64234832_2305299352841079_522857000648835072_n.jpg (960x319, 41K)

Just hang out with non flip asians.

also how come every time I see an ice cream container in the freezer it's some gunk my step mom made. it's never actually ice cream, massive let down each time. you'd think that after 10 years I'd learn. either way that and the zealous friendliness are my only problems with filipinos, thryre all top rate otherwise.

good post from best cunt

Lmao I'm pretty introverted and I don't always like to interact socially but even I still had some gfs and can hang with normeme types. I still get a headache after being with other people too long, but such is life.

Can't say the same since I've never been to Brazil
If there are more here sure
>also how come every time I see an ice cream container in the freezer it's some gunk my step mom made
How does it taste? What is it?
I hate being "top rate". It means How can I compete with these "chad" people?

> I still had some gfs
I didn't
>and can hang with normeme types
Women? No.
A female scoffed at me once.

Attached: 1557777782329.png (341x333, 35K)

That's one of the things I like about Filipinos. This Filipino girl started trying to talk to me out of nowhere; she would say hi, ask me how I was doing, and ask me about classes. I brushed her off most of the time until recently, but I enjoyed our short time together. I made sure to get her to sign my yearbook before the last day of school (for us seniors).

ive never tasted what's in the ice cream bins, if it ain't cassava I ain't interested and it definitely ain't cassava.
just blend in with other filipinos and tru to look friendly and you'll be fine

Filipino girls are great. I'm friends with a few and they're the nicest girls there are. also theyre catholic and pretty hot

you stupid ass chink every country is normie. the introverted ones are the minority and the weirdos

Attached: 1559610826935.png (657x527, 70K)

Wew m8. Wonder what your issue is?

You really need to stop watching anime and reading manga for a few weeks

Move to Finland

Estonia or Vietnam? They’re both good I’m just wondering

eesti of course

I have a low sex drive, so her appearance didn't come up much for me. I do agree, though.

>just blend in with other filipinos and tru to look friendly and you'll be fine
I'm trying and definitely failing.
>ive never tasted what's in the ice cream bins, if it ain't cassava I ain't interested and it definitely ain't cassava.
Yeah, ice cream containers for flips are usually used as storage in fridges.
90% of the time they don't contain ice cream, maybe fish or raw chicken.
I can't say for sure since I barely went outside this country
Anime and Manga have warped my sense of thinking. It's degenerate. Reading Kaguya and Masamune-kun just makes want a high school girlfriend, jesus christ. But that's not possible anymore because I'm, what 26?
I wish my country was as introverted as Finland

Attached: 1553767657204.png (1280x720, 406K)

that is just common sense you braindead subhuman. you're better off dead

Attached: 3-4-1-404x500.jpg (404x500, 35K)

It isn't common sense

Why do you have a low sex drive?
I dun't know. I mean, we were playing a game of truth or dare, and she had to hug me and it disgusted her. She wouldn't do it after an hour of trying and she never did it
It was a huge insult to me and my fragile self esteem

Attached: 1549497579035.jpg (1920x1080, 570K)

this

might be the spanish cultural heritage, lad. iberians are well known among europeans for speaking loudly

Yes. I speak very loudly. So much so that I look obnoxious to other people.
And the noise here, jesus, every place here is NOISY AS FUCK. You can't get and peace and quiet in this country for introverts like me