Why are they allowed to be racist?

Why are they allowed to be racist?

Attached: file.png (720x477, 340K)

Why is everyone complaining about Asians in Asia being racist when blacks are advocating for black supremacy in the US?

Probably because niggers have no real power, its like a 10yo kid screaming that he's going to beat you up

what did they do? kill 50 muslims in christchurch, new zealand? and allowed by whom?

They wouldn't be Asians otherwise.

They're the most casually racist other than blacks

Why not? They're like a tiny animals, they're cannot harm anyone, so let them play their heritage.

>when blacks are advocating for black supremacy in the US?

Lol you fragile baby.

>t. asiatic mongoloid

Attached: russo jap war.jpg (500x368, 103K)

who's allowing them to be casually racist? and what does casual racism consist of?

When's the last time you read some news report on some gaijin getting discriminated against there? Probably never

because they are very homogenous societies unlike the west

Bcecause the us is the black state, basically newworlders can't commit any claims to the lands they're inhabit.
Not really, I'm white european man unlike you, who has admixture of every existing genetic trail of the earth, not to mention that amerindians of whom you were breed with were asiatic mongoloids themselves, majority of your people even looks asiatic, niggeroid, spicoid and god-knows-who else, it's easier to call whom you hadn't breed with actually.

>t's easier to call whom you hadn't breed with actually.
kek

Holding noses next to black people on public transport, racist commercials,etc. They are allowed by the mainstream media, the same media that attacks europeans, americans and australians for giving black person a wrong look

NOOOO you can't just hold noses in public

t. Ting Tong Ping Pong Panda Express

Still better than your shithole country boris)

but muh black community 5 miles away

l wish my country were genetically colonised by based BLACK BVLLS

Attached: 23655313.png (185x175, 13K)

non-white privilege

Attached: 1537062961986.jpg (245x249, 14K)

But they do smell horrible
It’s just a human instinct to hate bad smells you know
So you better bring a lot of deodorant when visiting asian countries

Debatable, I'd even like to but with an actual human not from puppetstate, Kim.

Asian "racism" is actually just xenophobia.
There are basically no hate crimes in Japan or Korea.
Even scums in this country don't beat up someone just because they are not white, or they think they are better than foreigners.

there were no concept of racism in asia until whites realized blacks have huge dicks and they need some concept to cope with it.

Hmmm...

Because we are high iq and smart

I thnik inablilty to beat someone up is raletad to physical and mental incapability, in comparison with whites, in a way more proportion rather than attempt to behave the cultural way.

WHITE RACISM GOOD
ASIAN RACISM BAD

Because they're mostly racist to each other.
White people cry because japan will make an advert or be shocked when they see an old japanese lady is surprised when she sees a black person for probably the first time.
But get to talking with one of them about Korea or China and you will see actual racism that would make even the proudest bible thumping conservatard blush.

i must be illiterate

>get to talking with one of them about Korea or China and you will see actual racism
irl? it happens once in a blue moon

i would be shocked by a black person if that is the first black person i see in my life. how could you not seriously

>inb4 nobita's broken engrish posting

Why are you acting like people there don't even know what a black person is? It's not like Japan is some secluded country totally closed off from the world, they have tvs too
The most famous man in the world from 2008 to 2016 was black

I'm going to Korea soon and I'm scared some old lady is gonna give me some shit
I really hate old people, they're gross and creep me out

Sorry user, the implication was the first time seeing one irl. I was referring to the video of the dude wearing the iron man mask who scares an old lady when he takes it off.
>It's not like Japan is some secluded country totally closed off from the world
Huehuehue

because we can play it cool, unlike dumb withoid subhumans

an old japanese lady wouldnt know what a black person look in real life seriously. is it that hard to cope?

>an old japanese lady wouldnt know what a black person look in real life seriously
she wouldn't?

>I was referring to the video of the dude wearing the iron man mask who scares an old lady when he takes it off.
You're seriously referencing that video as a basis for your argument? Are you retarded?

This desu.
We Asians are probably the least racist people in the world.

Attached: 1156456564.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

no she woudlnt, unless she has seen one in real life

chino-chan!

They will. Old korean women give me shit all the time. Like, they just hand me a bag of bananas if I say hello. It’s kind of nice actually.

t. Foreigner

tv

thats what i found out too. they would normally look surprised but friendly

That fucking impeccable reading comprehension lad.
My original post was calling people who think japan is racist because they see videos like that retarded.

you see justin bieber on tv all day and you wont be surprised when you see him in real life?

l'd get surprised because he's the most famous celebrity on Earth, not because of his race.

Oh lmao, I meant shit like mean shit
Are you white?

'wow yuma chan i see a real black person today at the supermarrket.' have some basic imagination.

No one takes blacks seriously, they are likes kids pretending to hate their parents

Yeah and they love white people especially if you know some korean. I feel like a celebrity all the time.

>NOOO you can't not be a radicalized xenophile

Attached: 1723E0032E554EC794A5942CEA00A8CA.jpg (219x250, 8K)

What kind of inconsistent argument is this?
You're talking about blacks, not Celebrities, if I saw Bieber on TV I wouldn't be surprised by white people, the same as if I saw Obama in there black people wouldn't surprise me

>have some basic imagination
well the point is you know nothing about my country and yet you are pretending you know more about my country than a person from the country does. don't cling to baseless imagination too much, maybe she'd find him some kind of rarity but that's all, it's anything but surprise

>)
you need to go back hohol

I feel like that's still weird
I go to a grocery store in my Koreatown and I absolutely tower over everyone, it's just full of old Korean ladies looking at me for way too long

all i was talking about is that she will look surprised.

no she won't. in the first place we were initially talking about whether a Japanese old lady knows what a black person looks like weren't we

my initial post said the old lady would be shocked seeing a black person in real life if she hasnt seen one before. truth is ive been to more japanese cities than most japanese as a foreigner. If i dont have a say in this matter, then i dont know who has.

>my initial post said the old lady would be shocked seeing a black person in real life if she hasnt seen one before.
isn't this your initial post? you were only talking about whether she knows what he looks like, though.
>truth is ive been to more japanese cities than most japanese as a foreigner. If i dont have a say in this matter, then i dont know who has.
are you a BLACK BVLL?