Who else here cant stop biting their nails ??

who else here cant stop biting their nails ??
my nails always hurt cause i bite too much.

Attached: bite nail.jpg (1600x900, 65K)

I have psoriasis on my nails

Attached: 1560940760987.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

me...

Attached: 1560912269323.png (659x460, 332K)

Same here
Don't remember the last time I used a nailclipper

me and I hate it, I can't stop.
I beat obesity
I beat heroin
I beat fapping
BUT I CAN'T STOP FUCKING BITING MY GODDAMN NAILS

I used to bite my nails, I started doing it after my mom once told my sister to stop biting her nails. I started from there on.

Only way I stopped was when I realized I was doing it I would stop and not continue. I was like 8 or 9 at the time so its not a habit I had for long. So cant say if it will work for you guys but it wont hurt.

i only bite them when they get too long anymore, also I used to bite the sides of fingernails (flesh) and my fingers would look fucking disgusting, same with the bottom of my feet they would be legit bleeding all the time and walking hurt like hell but god thank I stopped that

you ate the flesh off the bottom of your foot?

get a gf so you can suck on her nipples instead of biting ur own fingers.

nah m8 chew her boobs

what do you mean by chew

Just wear gloves 24/7

Using teeth

Attached: 1561004413840.jpg (600x600, 37K)

nibbling on the callus on the big toe is the best shit ever

Trying very hard to stop. It’s so difficult. It’s an automatic response if I’m feeling anxious

I can never trust people who bite their nails.

Maybe I should just stop posting here

Attached: eh.jpg (290x300, 11K)

maybe if i had just showered but otherwise no

subhumans

Just stop being an anxious wreck haha

I cannot stop. It's painful whenever I eat something salty, and sometimes when I bite them wrong, they really hurt for the rest of the day. I'm considering buying gloves

Attached: 1549395599546.png (680x708, 387K)

i used to bite them but only for convenience
stopping was extremely easy

bit them from the age of 13 (maybe earlier). tried nail biters polish, didn't work. at age 19 I was tired of being ashamed of my hands so I just stopped. it was incredibly easy

just don't bite them to the point were they get too short
I've been biting my nails all my life and they never looked like this

I stopped when I learned you can get worms in your butthole from it

Explain.

Attached: 1528277804838.png (604x613, 257K)

I learned about this after I stopped biting my nails, made me glad I did. You can ingest a lot of stuff that can make you sick, seeing as lot of nasty shit can get stuck in your fingernails. You can get tapeworms. I told my friend about me biting my nails for 6+ years, and he was very surprised I never got butthole worms. In fact, he told me I must have, and I just didn't notice.