What do they think of each other?

What do they think of each other?

Attached: 4020B346-9C80-4B9F-AAA3-802CA4829527.jpg (500x300, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLIKqBeHu0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uk is my favorite country, god save the queen

Northern Ireland is comfy. London was just ok.

Attached: 20190610_214408.jpg (4032x1960, 2.83M)

I once got bullied by a UK user and I've never recovered

All of US history is just biding time in order to get powerful enough to turn UK into a giant zoo

So sorry user mind telling us the full story

USA - They embarrass us (except the South) - They are our bros.
UK - Decent people that come off a bit snobby, but fun.

t. Texas

I said that brits can't pronounce words with rs or ts in them properly and he called me a mutt

Attached: 1560994838731.jpg (1200x798, 338K)

Close allies, closest relationship compared to any European country I might add, hate to generalise (I've spoken to tonnes of Americans in my time and even have family there), but the people can be a bit smug, hateful, arrogant, interruptive, same old same old, nonetheless, close allies, and brothers till the end. I just wish I didn't have to be greeted with their antics every time I go on this imageboard.

>hate to generalise (I've spoken to tonnes of Americans in my time and even have family there), but the people can be a bit smug, hateful, arrogant, interruptive,
Yeah, it's part of the anglo culture we held on to

If we are being honest with ourselves, we don't give a flying shit about any other country in the world, except ours.

All the same with you too, but c'est la vie. We're friends to the end.
>interruptive
Yes this. This angers me. It's almost like it's a 'thing' to blatantly interrupt someone as they speak. Irritates me beyond.....

usa is my favourite country, god save the president

As a Southerner, I like the British people and have zero problem with them, but I hate hate hate being called a yank. I was once referred to as a Colonial by a qt....I thought that was super cute

I'm legitimately English diaspora but every time I think of the UK I just think of kay's cooking

youtube.com/watch?v=XLIKqBeHu0U

>I was once referred to as a Colonial by a qt....I thought that was super cute
Just how old are you

Who cares how old he is.

Because colonial as a term for Americans fell out of use in like the 19th century

That's probably why he liked being called that. Because that is such an old fashioned term for Americans. Even I find that charming.

why would some roastie know the term?

Flirting?

probably just an ERPing fag tranny with cat ears

Lovely in real life, totally insufferable online. Only ones that seem to "get" banter are Texans.

Top tier people and kindred blood.
My favourite country and closest allies

they are both really similar minded people
but i think the 90% white american places are things i pine over
because most of england is full of shitskins and is a shit place with sheeple and boomers

I absolutely dispise British people, with very few exceptions. They are the most annoying fuckers anywhere on the internet.

>What the FUCK did you just say about anglo-american friendship?

Attached: 1559477727763.jpg (654x801, 428K)

based

Attached: dixie anime outfit.jpg (721x1200, 387K)

lol We were literally taught this in high school English. ’Don’t be surprised if an English speaker interrupts you and comments on something you said mid-sentence. That’s just part of their culture.’

Attached: 213312312231231.png (1000x526, 100K)

i think a lot of english people interrupt other people aswell

Attached: 1555961336714-0.jpg (827x1024, 103K)

I've met 3 in real life but they couldnt understand my accent, I thought that was a bit ridiculous. They seemed nice enough, if a bit fake.
Online americans are the worst. You rarely see other nationalities brag about their ignorance or regurgitate tired national stereotypes they saw on The Simpsons 20 years ago.

hey can i join in too

I love British people, I play videogames with a few over discord, they're easier to talk to, more friendly and less loud and sporadic than my fellow Americans

sure aussie

Attached: 2c4c76cc1f3cba3548d16fe887b13632b7c4a28f7b6d14bef9e9ea024e1467b1.jpg (904x711, 70K)

my favorite english person is sam pepper

who?

just googled it, some youtube zoomer

god fuck those idiot zoomers

love hate relationship

Best mates

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000200873949_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqcCUlY4ecowelYv5R9cM4Vyx99cQB4L9zHC-ShkZmNVE.jpg (480x300, 39K)

fucking furries

based

Attached: sliccgyppo.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

Most of English is 90% white retard Londoner

i live in yorkshire

Yorkshire’s 85% white

i live in huddersfield, it's full of all types of niggers, sandniggers,white niggers,black niggers and niggerpoles

Attached: dancing spurdo bed.gif (749x578, 160K)