Jibrel Network JNT

Anyone actually tried the jCash alpha? How far along is it? I'm surprised there isn't more discussion about it. If jCash really is being rolled out we should expect some significant demand for JNT soon.

Attached: Clickity_Clack.jpg (927x380, 36K)

S O O N

the cryptosphere isn't ready for JNT yet. There won't be much demand for jCash for a long time still. I like this project, but I don't think it's going to move much any time soon.

Even so, they should still have the $250MM Sheikh money getting tokenised at some point soon.

Rate3 is doing same with better team and backers

sure, but not all at once.

Disagreed. What makes the team better? I see the roadmap, but no details about the progress they've been able to make in terms of building a network of trust companies. The protocol doesn't mean shit if it ends there.

If thy tokenise basically any of it the price is going to skyrocket, there's no one buying or selling this right now. Have to be honest I'm not even sure how they intend to make it work with that slippage, but I'll just wait and see.

Slowly over time.
I don't think it's going to be much of an issue. Being so far down is actually going to help the initial jCash tokenizations.

it's not for tokenization, it's for liquidity

Could you explain the difference to me please

It's basically meant to bring stability to whatever slippage might occur while jCash is being tokenized. Sheik is going to be the early jCash tokenizer as far as I understand.
Think of this money as a quarter billion dollar whale in this project. SEED group is going to hold the floor above their initial investment, (and probably also pump the price before they need to liquidate cryDyrs.) That money is for stabilizing JNT. I can't imagine it's going to be an issue for them at this point.

This is really good news. I'm glad they actually delivered something, but Ican't believe how small the pump was.

Mark my words jnt will use link like everything else, but once links mainnet is full operational, we shall see a huge explosion in jnt and the real stuff start to happen

Attached: 1532318740258.jpg (900x1200, 809K)

There was no pump. It was one or two people FOMOing in with zero volume.

Can you not

I am worried that it simply won pan out because of the lack of liquidity.

S O O N
O
O
N

Attached: 1533918096361.jpg (1595x1020, 628K)

The dao isn't functional yet and the product is still in development. What liquidity should there be right now?
They have $250M pledged for the purpose of providing liquidity when the time comes. I think your worries are unfounded.

Seems like some of you are disappointed that this isn't pumping on speculation...but that's not what it's supposed to do.

Jcash at the very least is out right now. That did nothing for liquidity. I don't know when the DAO is coming online but I don't remember seeing it in the roadmap. I still have my stack but I don't think there will be any movement until Q4 to Q1 of next year at the earliest.