And just like that the VeChain fud stopped

Report in VET-bros. We're all going to make it.

Attached: image.jpg (620x413, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bobbyclee/status/1029268861705580544
twitter.com/bobbyclee/status/1029197456477630464
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: funnySunny.jpg (800x777, 94K)

>The VeChain fud stopped
Are you blind? if anything the army of pajeets are in full damage control mode right now

Please stop , I'm not done accumulating. Tell me it's gonna dip again

yeah senpai when they confirmed the partnership with the president of China and Deng Xioping and I won the VET lottery with my super Thor-marvel node sponosored by DNVGL I knew that Vet was totally legit

Lmao if you think foxy has or will give up until he eats a shotgun shell you’re delusional. If anything expect that lunatic to double down now

Even Bobby Lee is calling out VEN specifically for being a scam lulz, being called out as a scam over TRON etc, really shows how much of a fraud the Vechain is hahaha.

Attached: bobby.jpg (694x1199, 102K)

come on bro you know you aint making it w/ you r $250 nfc sticker printer

Yeah it's being shilled harder than ever.

it's not really fud
it's trash talking a scammy project
happens with every coin, difference is, most of them are less scammy so people trash talk less

Attached: blockchainVEN.jpg (340x375, 24K)

OH god, even Bobby Lee?

chink shitcoin, how much are you losing on it?

Stick to BTC brainlets, chinese cryptos are all a scam

Except Big retard bobby was spewing such retarded and nonsensical shit that a big wig from dnvgl came in a schooled him said it’s clear he has no experience in the sector and now bobby is acting like a baby about it cause someone with actual importance and knowledge schooled him

Yup, of all the shit projects out there he specifically chose to call out VEN and sunny. He publicly called out Sunny to debate, sunny refused and now Bobby went beast mode and called them a scam haha. Bobby knows how the China hustle works and VEN is a textbook example ROFL.

See You retard, he didn’t go beast mode on shit he got his ass handed too him in the first 30 minutes by someone without downs and now he’s losing his mind from embarrassment

Lulz, Bobby was head of supply chain management at Walmart China and is also the creator of BCCmobi & BTCfoundation, so he knows his shit. DNV didn't school him you complete ass haha, they offered to meet him, to which he accepted. VEN on the other hand acted like a complete bunch of pussy scammers and avoided him haha.

Ass handed to him? In which alternate reality did that happen you complete fuck-tard. DNV offered to meet him, to which he agreed. VEN cowered away like the scammers they are lmfao. Calling out someone publicly for being a scam, that is beast mode. refusing to debate, thats a coward scumbag scammer haha. So you are the retard, but you are also a ven holder so I really don't need to emphasis what is apparently obvious ROFL.

Look I appreciate what you're doing, I really want the price to decrease to accumulate too but seriously who gives a fuck about Bobby's opinion? Also, quite a Chad move from Sunny to ignore him

Bobby is a faggot

Sorry faggot, DNV politely BTFO chink lego man and he went autistic and demanded a meeting which DNV, which they ignored since they have no interest in retards

Here is the link for anyone to see twitter.com/bobbyclee/status/1029268861705580544 which you conveniently avoid to post so people buy into your retarded lies

Guess you just got belown the fuck out

But CHAD would last in jail, Sunny I'm not so sure about.

do you know how to follow a twitter feed you fucking spastic? Keep reading, DNV offered to meet, Bobby accepted and they will talk over a nice cup of coffee, you dull cunt.

twitter.com/bobbyclee/status/1029197456477630464

Sunny the scammer on the other hand is nowhere to be seen ROFL, he got scared and hid.

>PLS PLS MET ME HERE IS MY SCHEDULE!
>Retarded chink man actually expects that a CEO would get out of his way to met him and cater to his autismo
>Gets ignored
Looks like you BTFO yourself this time, don't even need to follow up, ouch!

checked

Which alternate universe are you living in ROFL.

The person meeting Bobby sits on the Vechain Foundation board of directors I'd say that Vechain is taking time out of their schedule to meet this person. Faggot.

So VEN have to yet again rely on DNV, oh bless... when will Sunny finally put on his big boy pants and stand on his own two feet? Owh I forgot, he can't, because he is a scammer and VEN is a scam ROFL.