Cant believe I have to post this for some of you retards

Short term, we are in despair.
Long term, first 'bear trap'.

Attached: bubble-chart.jpg (2000x648, 274K)

Precisely

best meme lines I've seen on this board

I'd argue that we're only just entering the awareness phase. Lots of normies know about bitcoin but almost none of them could explain the significance of blockchain, what a smart contract is, etc. People still think it's a get rich quick scheme or internet funny money, but almost no one think it will take over everything.

thanks just sold 100000000000000000k

that's not the mean tho lol, you just put a line in there randomly.

it is pretty close to the mean, ill get on trading view for a precise analysis to back up OP on this...

Because it won’t. It’s useless meme money. Nobody is going to adopt a currency they can’t hold in their hands.

Attached: 1534384122444.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

This is why I refuse to ever make more money than I can hold with two fists. It’s just unsettling.

I wasn't sure if it was a bear flag until I read this. Shorting 25x now.

youre going to kys when this shit inevitably pumps again.

He's fudding to accumulate more before the next bull run.

Even the slightest hint of negativity on this Norwegian spoon-whittling forum affects the entire global market.

kek

go back to ethtrader

Riding the wave to make a profit is fine. At the end of the day nobody is going to use this crypro for money besides some internet drug dealers.

but you can hold billions of USD in btc, using only INFORMATION that you could fit in two fists, or one, or written on the back of your hand, or in a microchip in your hand l, ffs.
time to find a new standard

>what is a cellphone that literally everyone carries around

Attached: 14458766212.png (299x168, 11K)

My fiat money has no batteries that can die. My fiat money can’t be temporarily down at the point of sale. Fiat money won’t be denied because the phone barcode scanner is out of service. Face it, crypto is flawed.

>What is a paper wallet
You silly nocoiners...

lmao this fud is out of control

>mom pick up some new double A batteries at the store! NO! I don't use that anymore!! They're for my blockchain

10/10 bait

what does that all mean, is that a meme of some sort

Yes it’s been remarkably obvious that this is the bear trap by simple fact less than 2% of investors even had a crypto position

When like 50% of investors have a position we can talk about the top

amazing bait

So you only deal in fiat money? No debit/credit whatsoever? Not bad desu

Here you should zoom in, what looks like the "mean" was a rally of us going up for months/weeks. All the way from 200$ to 2000$+ In retrospect is was fairly ridiculous and far from the mean. We are not there yet. We'll know when we are.

Attached: 1534523529662.png (800x1099, 59K)

I have a question for you decentralized crypto maximalist. What happens if someone’s steals your private key and steals all your funds, then converts it all to monero? What are you gonna do?

>inb4 keep your private key safe
Millions of people get their identity and credit card numbers stolen daily and hacks/scams are common in this space

With a credit card (fiat), you just do a credit chargeback. You can even do debit chargebacks they just take longer. And in the worst case scenario, if somebody steals your bank account details and does a wire transfer, you can track down the bank the fiat was transferred to and get the police involved. None of this is possible with crypto, and for that reason nobody will ever use it

OP is a faggot. We are all waiting for the next rally thinking the market need to cool off. Wait until the Chinks need to buy New Year presents in 2019, then you're going to see fear and a flood of Nujaks

we are literally in capitulation

the only real retard here is op