Chainlink pivotal tracker

Did yoy guys see the pivotal tracker?

There are 3 epics (service agreement tasks) to be completed this week (probably will done next week though).

Does this mean we will see a Mainnet launch before 2019?

Fuck hope it doesn't moon too much before friday, have my paycheck incoming.

Attached: Screenshot_20180818-023714.png (2160x3840, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.chain.link/docs/faq#section-do-aggregation-and-reputation-contracts-need-to-be-complete-for-main-net-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even if its 2019, whatever, we are close enough, more time to accumulate.

Mainnet isnt being released without the reputation system and aggregation, which havent even been started.

mainnet will launch the moment you sell. if you don't sell, it'll never launch,

Those may have already been completed in the private repo.

What people don't understand is that it won't moon without a reason. Ethereum caused the 2017 bullrun and that was triggered by the announcement of the EEA. Look up the date it was announced in late Feb and when ETH started really taking off.

Some really big partnerships and endorsements are going to have to be announced. Either that, or a LARPer who was on several months ago said he believed the singulairty would occur when node operators see the type and volume of data and figure out what businesses are requesting data; that in turn will mean big node returns which will cause people to buy and drive the price up. We'll see.

read the last post

Attached: anewlarperappears.png (1920x1080, 280K)

What if they do decide to release without that initially? All I care about is adoption.

docs.chain.link/docs/faq#section-do-aggregation-and-reputation-contracts-need-to-be-complete-for-main-net-

not happening

how long is this gonna take

September has always been identified as a big date. I still believe announcements/news in September.

Remember the Chainlink Foundation mentioned in the Jake Brukhman interview? Imagine an announcement with Microsoft, SWIFT, Accord Project, IC3, Salesforce and so on. There has been zero communication from the team so far.

They don't even need to be actively using the network, just exploring it as with the EEA. These corporations are going to be very conservative to begin with.

Everyone is thinking that it wil launch in September, but thats so fucking optimistic. unless the team have outsoruced a shit load of work in secret. the reputation system literally is waht makes link the 1000$ meme. i f they are just starting it then then it confirms we have a while to go, and we know they wont launch a half baked product because they have no reason to. Next year, or if they really get their act togethern November-December is feasible.

Also, when you look on the github and see their commits its impressive, but looking at exactly what hthey are trying to do with the reputation system and its a bit obvious that there is a lot fo work to be done, and anyone with ANY knowledge of C+and Linux custom script integrated GNU compilers knows it's a minimum 2-3 year AT BEST with a single coder, maybe less with more.

Link devs took the hard route of going for a SE Linux hardened kernel integration into their scripting tool - PRO TIP, since they are using it as part of the foundation for main-net, it is essential it is 100% complete, and with investors like Swift its not going to be fucking risked launching early.

Even Linus Torvalds (creator of Linux) took 2 years to compile a similar scripting tool.

didn't Rory just say in TG that there is no private repo

The "yes" means they're going to have the reputation and aggregation contracts done beforehand. All signs points toward September-November, we'll see.

same, I'm just worried that the "service agreement" tasks in the tracker have barely been touched

>Imagine an announcement with Microsoft, SWIFT, Accord Project, IC3, Salesforce and so on
I would cum

Hmm that's a good point. Maybe then during dream force or Sibos we will get our huge anouncement?

If the rumors are supposedly true...

checked. reputation and aggregation completed

Bump

I think he might be downplaying the significance of the private repo by saying "from time to time"

Attached: 1503857874387.jpg (750x403, 85K)

It only takes one of many to become official for ignition.

reputation and aggregation are written into contracts though... idk man the team is so quiet they could have already secured huge partners and be a couple weeks away from releasing main net. It's impossible to know.

Thank god main net is gearing up for release now at the bottom of the bubble pop. I think by December we'll have reached the absolute bottom. Excellent timing for another bull run

No private repo. Will see reputation/aggregation on pivotal tracker and we haven’t yet. March 2019 mainnet. Sergey did say “the world we want to be in in 1-2 years.” And also eth took what 3 years to moon?

I think they have to get there sooner, pretty confident there are commits to others in place, my thoughts are SWIFT is number one.